At Subway, there's no such thing as no!

>At Subway, there's no such thing as no!

What do you ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will you be my gf?

why don't you put on a hairnet?

What's the opposite of yes?

Since when do Subway employees wear those uniforms and serve food like that!

This.

Kill me

>What do you ask?
for this thread to be reposted tomorrow, and then the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that...

Hi I would like a 12" meatball sub with olives and extra mayo, stuffed into and served out of your pussy please.

Hairnets are a scam by the nylon industry, they don't notably contribute to food safety.

Why are white girls always so fucking spoiled and entitled looking?

She needs to be punched in the face.

I want you to sell me one slice of a pickle.

source: your shit stained ass

>Why are white girls always so fucking spoiled and entitled looking?

what the hell are you talking about? Its what makes them attractive.

where is the closest jimmy johns?

Enjoy consuming hair from restaurant and bar workers.

subway doesn't have biscuits OR sausage. But no such thing as no? Bend over and spread your shit, whore.

Why does she look good from a distance but look like shit close up?

Proofs?

Hair isn't that bad unless it's nigger hair. I got a piece in my sandwich once and it was like a porcupine quill, disgusting.

because everything looks perfect from far away

I've got a steak sub for you, honey

No one else noticed this wasn't a pic from a Subway? It looks like some breakfast buffet.

So I feel like the first statement was a trick and the question was for "what do you ask?" but in the breakfast buffet. That said, I ask for some scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and some hashbrowns, then I.. Oh god someone's strangling her and now he ra- Oh shit it's the guy from a couple posts up! HE CAN TRAVEL THROUGH POSTS! AHHHGHHHH!!!!

>tfw when you're the guy from a couple posts up

Because someone hurt you once and you never forgave them. Let it go user.

but it's still the law in many countries, just like beardnets are too.

The girl in the pic looks like her huh? What was her name user? Dont tell us, just say it out loud, i bet its been awhile since you've heard it spoken.

It may be difficult now, the negative stands out like a sore thumb. But even now you have to remember all the good things, the reason you fell for her in the first place.

Now she doesn't even think of you, why would she when he's there for her. Fuck off and die like her memories of you, the ones you'll never be able to forget.

NO

>Can I have a free sandwich?
Checkmate, capitalists.

Nyet, commie fuck.

Come down now, they'll say?

I want cheese made from your titty milk

make it happen, let's go

I order the whole sandwich completely custom with 8 or more ingredients while the whole time I am making hand motions pretending to be mute.
I hold up the line like fuck by doing this and when I am handed my change I call her a bitch.

Sorry, but I am a Subway employee and I cannot sit here and read this.
The staff at Subway do not fuck up your order, or anybody elses. Do you not understand the concept of having it your way? It isn't the staffs fault. Subway gives the customer responsibility for themselves, their food, and their decisions. iF YOU ARE TIRED AND GO TO SUBWAY THEN GUESS WHAT? YOUR SANDWICH WILL LOOK TIRED.

You don't walk into Subway with bags under your eyes, a bad attitude, and no creativity and expect a great sandwich. Your sandwich will have bags under its ham, a bad sauce spread and no creative veggie distribution and you are the one who is to blame. Imagine if you went to a childrens playground, then headbutted the slide and tried to punch the swing. You wouldn't leave saying 'what a shitty park'. You'd leave thinking 'wow I am a retard'. And that is how you should feel after what you have done. You completely misunderstood why Subway exists. It exists so you can create something with the help of the staff. You can't expect the staff to read your mind. The average Subway worker will make, in 1 year, 2847 different sandwich combinations. You expect them to know what you want?

If you ask a Subway worker for honey mustard and don't specify how much in volume, for how long it needs to be spread in seconds, which vegetables you would prefer it doesn't touch, which temperature you would prefer it at, how long after toasting the sandwich you would like the honey mustard applied and pretty much everything else you can't expect to have it your way. Your way is YOUR way. And if your way is sloppy, stupid and lazy then your sandwich will be sloppy and lazy.

If you bite into a Subway sandwich, and are not satisfied, then well done, you aren't satisfied with yourself. Good fucking job, worthless retard. You are like a person who leaves home at 17 and becomes homeless. It is your fault.

Why don't we reverse it, we give the customers the ingredients and they ACTUALLY have it their way?

Everyone wins, except subway's profit margins

where's the subway

Bend over, pull down your pants and panties, and stand still untill I'm done.

[spoiler]Why has nobody been lewd yet?
Are you all virgins?[/spoiler]

>no such thing as no
pls b my gf

>Bend over, pull down your pants and panties, and stand still untill I'm done.
please don't treat emma that way. she's a good girl

>says the tubby guy that won't put half a bottle each of mayo and mustard on my little subby

>enjoy your sandwich
>y-you too

Noones been lewd yet because no one else is a virgin and feels the need to try and impress anons

>Everyone's trying to impress others with their choice of sandwich
Come again?

Kek

>noones
>noon noon motherfucker I am a trumpet boy
It's no one
Two words

youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs

stupid weeb

Nostalgia'd hard.

Cringe

Why am I a homosexual?

> Imagine if you went to a childrens playground, then headbutted the slide and tried to punch the swing. You wouldn't leave saying 'what a shitty park'. You'd leave thinking 'wow I am a retard'.

Oh god I laughed way too hard.

jesus christ

Sex pls

>t. Nigger

What is with you subway retards and your use of salt and pepper.
if you ask for it you guys put so much its inedible, and if you ask for just a little its like it is invisible.
and don't get me going on the mayo and mustard.. Again its like you have never eaten basic food before.
no I don't want half a cup of mayo and a half a cup of mustard on a 6"sub.
and if you ask to go easy on them you still get more than any normal person would eat.
and why is the "fresh" bread always stale and crunchy.
subway is almost worse than mcdicks

What is with you subway retards and your use of salt and pepper.
if you ask for it you guys put so much its inedible, and if you ask for just a little its like it is invisible.
and don't get me going on the mayo and mustard.. Again its like you have never eaten basic food before.
no I don't want half a cup of mayo and a half a cup of mustard on a 6"sub.
and if you ask to go easy on them you still get more than any normal person would eat.
and why is the "fresh" bread always stale and crunchy.
subway is almost worse than mcdicks

But we'll stay. I tried my best to leave this all on your machine

Maximum kek. Gonna headbutt a slide

Why do I keep seeing people post "t. [something]" at the end of their posts over the last couple weeks?

It seems to be only retarded people who dont understand how anonymous image boards work. Is this a common leddit paradigm that I dont understand?

Let me press that tonge to your asshole to form a seal then ill press my tongue into your asshole and you try your hardest to fart.
If you successfully fart then I will order a sandwich. Fail, and the consequences will be dire.

It's the Scandinavian equivalent of 'yours sincerely'.
Also you're a newfag and shouldn't be lecturing anyone on board culture.

Wew