Why do people like Filet Mignon aka beef tenderloin?

Fillet mignon is one worst steaks you can order unless its wagyu beef or better.

Tenderloin is for wankers, plonkas, dimwits, twits, twats, mongoloids and people who've lost the plot in general.

It's also for women who choose to order it on dates for reasons other than the flavor of the steak.
1. The description "petite" fillet mignon makes them seem more dainty and feel better about themselves.
2. Very tender so their weak jaw muscles can fully masticate the meat
3. Smaller portion size allows them to eat less so they can be prepared to get plowed by the man who took them to a steakhouse and not be inconvenienced by shitting later in the night.

Prove me wrong.

Lol wtf

So much projection in one tiny post.

OP, I think you're a man no matter how you choke on cock or beef or whatever you're stuffing down your throat, okay?

In all seriousness what I'm getting at is that filet mignon has hardly fat and therefore has little flavor.

Its expensive, yes very tender, but lacks flavor compared to a new york steak or ribeye which are usually plenty tender themselves.

Filet has no real flavor
Ribeye has that annoying chunk of fat right in the middle
New York strip is long and narrow, reminiscent of eating a beef wiener

Hanger steak is objectively the best cut.

I don't really like it since it tends to get dry because of the low fat content of normal filets. I never buy it or order it at reastaurants. I prefer entrecote or other steaks.

A friend of mine only eats filet, I'm not even kidding. Although he would never admit it, I guess it's mostly because he is very effiminate and thinks that fat will automatically make him fat. If he sees a steak with a little bit of marbling somewhere he doesnt touch it. I guess he wouldn't even eat A5+ filet because it is way to marblet.

I'm sorry that you're shit at cooking tenderloin but that's not the case with everyone else.

It's good, I've had it. I know you're full of shit. Cooking meat is more than fat=flavor, dumbfuck.

Filet Mignon is not a very good cut.

Flank, Skirt, and Hangar are the best steaks.

It doesn't matter how you cook it. It will not have the same beefy essence as other cuts of meat. People always try to meme this argument to me when I say filet mignon is overrated.

How do you cook it to make it taste better? Wrap it in bacon? Congratulations your $20 tiny steak now tastes only of bacon.

Most flavorful cut of beef in my opinion is ribeye or New york. Best cut of beef for braising is oxtail or shortrib.

I agree with that actually over new york steak. The cuts you mentioned have a beefier flavor.

The majority of/ck/ is women

Good then they will understand where I'm coming from and corroborate my theory of why women eat filet mignon.

Bone in Ribeye > Ribeye > Porterhouse > T-boner > NY > Tenderloin > chuck

that was the weakest argument against a ribeye. I try to find as much fat on em as possible.

Tell me where the filet touched you

Also pork is better

This was literally what I was going to type until I finished reading OP's bullshit and then saw it already posted.

lol

I have yet to eat a cut of beef I didn't like, as long as it's cooked with love

OP just mad he can't cook the easiest cut

don't skip your autism meds, bruce

filet mignon isnt the easiest cut to cook. It has to be cooked rare or medium rare to have any value. The easiest cut to cook would be a high fat cut like ribeye because its high fat content makes it forgiving. Im not saying filet mignon can't taste good. Im saying its highly highly overrated and revered by people who don't know any better.

The lack of marbling in filets make them more suitable for saucing, that's about it.

I don't hate filet mignon. Sometimes the texture is nice, but it's really not the most flavorful cut of beef. It's only famous because for a while it was considered a status symbol.

>it tends to get dry
found the guy who can't cook