What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Pink.

come back when Oreo Pepe's come out

do people actually put these things in their mouth, chew, and swallow?

>2 cookies
>140 calories

I'll pass.

>Not licking within.

I quickly glided my warm tongue along the cookie. I pecked light kisses on it. Frosting. I spattered giggles, and my big toe lurched back, so I ruthlessly devoured it. It well deserved a solid suck, so I pulled it in while my tongue shoved and muscled it around. And drank it with milk.

>140 calories in two cookies

Jesus christ no wonder peoples "GENETICS" make them so fat

i hear it makes ya poop turn pink

Can confirm.

It's pretty fucking crazy how much sugar is packed into these things. Makes me wonder what would happen if they slowly lowered the amount of sugar they include?

Or maybe they're working with the government in keeping this shit high with sugar so people can get sick and get diabetes or other shit so they constantly have to go to the hospital and keep it in business.

they're designed to be addictive. how many people do you know that can only eat 2 of those at a time?

They're designed to be addictive. Sugar is part of that "recipe" towards addiction. Lowering sugar would mean lowering addiction therefore lowering sales. It's not rocket science.

Is sugar really addictive though? Or is it the other chemicals and shit they add into these?

Diabetes/10

Tastes like NEET/10

Sugar isn't addictive in the medical sense.
Sugar is addictive if you have no self discipline.

I don't understand people who obsess over calories like this. "Oh I buy X because it's low in calories."

Why would you seek out low calorie food, you're getting less for your money for no reason.

Just eat a single cookie if you can't somehow work two into your daily calorie budget.

You heard right, ami/ck/o
I feed em to my chick who's into daddy/LG RP and have kawaii pink buttsex

>It's pretty fucking crazy how much sugar is packed into these things

The sugar acts as a natural preservative. That's why all these things are packed with as much sugar as possible. They're often sitting on store shelves for months or even years.

Or I can eat 0 cookies, and eat something actually healthy and nutritious instead.

And really...
>eat a single cookie
Is this a joke?
If I'm going to treat myself to a cookie, and only one cookie, it's going to be some awesome and delicious huge cookie from a special shop/bakery.. not some street-corner crack like an oreo that is only satisfying if you eat half a pack with a big glass of milk.
That's like buying a bag of chips and eating it one at a time. It's the kind of intentionally self-deluding logic an obese person comes up with while "on a diet" and talking themselves into buying shit they don't need while at the grocery store.

>it's going to be some awesome and delicious huge cookie from a special shop/bakery
Yeah, and be 500+ calories.

Just do some cardio you fat fuck and stop worrying so much.

Lulz, you probably believe addiction to anything without physical dependency is mental weakness. You're clueless.

They're supposed to be healthy, they are cookies.

I got up to nearly 200 lbs when I stopped worrying about my weight/health.

Empty calories are only worth it if they're actually WORTH IT, and shitty name-brand cookies are nowhere near worth it to me.
If a 500+ calorie cookie tastes good enough, it would be worth skipping lunch and adding a few minutes onto my morning exercise for.

Hurpty durp, to you too, user.

i tried a few of these and they were really disgusting
i like peeps and i like oreas and it didn't taste like either
it kinda tasted like the really fancy icing that you aint supposd to eat straight up

It smell like play doh

Oreos are shit and those are more shit.

>I got up to nearly 200 lbs
Oh no, 200 entire lbs. The standard weight of a taller-than average, mesomorphic male. What are you, a pygmy?