I have a $50 gift card here. Never been before

I have a $50 gift card here. Never been before.

What can I expect?

Stuff you'd get at a Chilis, TGIs, Outbacks, etc.

Just your typical american food.

GOTTA BE!

Shitty food

spend it at the bar

Give it to a hobo or just have some drinks at the bar, dude (can you even use gift cards on booze?). It's awful. Truly awful. My mom loves to eat there and every location I've been to, they cook the food to death. Ask for a rare steak and they'll give you medium well. Makes me wonder if their shit comes pre-seared. Sides suck too. It all sucks. Don't fucking go.

They have one of those side doors for take out orders. They bring the food right to your car window. Dont even have to tip.

its not good at all. just spend it all on drinks like someone else said.

Get a burger with onion rings, it's the only meal that they've never fucked up for me.

>What can I expect?
Well, at least I didn't pay for this shit

Some of their food is okay but not good enough to go back again. It's similar to chilis but i guarantee its all frozen and microwaved. Just get a burger, drink and dessert

Just get some fried green beans and a bunch of long island iced teas

Get the won ton appitiser and a beer and then leave.

It's the only good thing on the menu.

Like another user alluded to, I've gotten gift cards there before and they have disclaimers on them that they can't be used on alcoholic drinks kek

Spend it all on alcohol or you will be deemed a pussy.

what the FUCK??
What kind of fucking gift is that?
Thanks mom you cock swallowing bitch!
Next time how about you just gift me my death and save me the trouble of doing it myself.

Wonton tacos, yeeeep
Other than that the apps are all pretty okay. All the entrees I've had have been pretty disappointing

A culinary horror show.

This, gove it to some homeless dude. He probably needs it more than you. And applebees is shit.

You can't spell applebees without "pleb"

>What can I expect?
A girl at the booth next to you asking he boyfriend why he has to open carry his gun on their date.

Yeah really all anyone goes to this place for is to have boneless chicken wings forklifted down their neck while the gay bartender hoses them down with their choice of beer.
RIP toilet

Mexicans and blacks that don't care about good, making you food. A highschool girl host, drunk/high dropout waitstaff or lazy college kids who don't give a fuck, an incompetent manager that will throw vouchers at you for more shitty food, rather than address the issue, and lack of parking.

I ironically went to this place with my waifu the other week. We got the 2 for 25 with spinach dip, steak stir-fry, and 4 cheese chicken tender mac.

It was all fucking shit. I don't understand how this place is still around. I wanted to leave immediately. The only reason I think i'd ever go back is if I was fucking drunk and somebody was going to pay for a burger so I could sober up. We stole the salt and pepper shakers.

On the bright side, we had some mac n cheese left and reheated it in a hot pan drenched in coconut oil. Made it pretty delicious.

Should have shit on one of the toilet seats before you left.

Nachos with no sour cream or olives. Maybe some buff tedies if your feeling frisky

Everything tastes like it's microwaved. I've never worked at an Applebee's but I'm 99% sure that they microwave except the steaks.

>only ever ordered the wonton tacos and burger with fries so I've never known a bad meal at Applebees
Either is fine. Get the burger with onions and mustard grilled into the patty.

ive heard that literally everything come prepackaged
gross degenerate

Salty crappy overproccesed "food".

My wife isn't a native English speaker. A few years ago, I said something was "crappy". She couldn't remember the meaning and said "crappy, crappy... Oh! Like Applebees!" I was so proud.

coconut oil is a stupid meme. It's expensive and for retards. If you are eating it for health benefits you are also retarded because its by far shittier for you than other oils. Extremely high in saturated fat and low in unsaturated fat. Pretty much the exact opposite of olive oil. Only thing going for it is it tastes ok. Enjoy your gluten free coconut oil, kale, acai bowl and every other shitty fake food craze going on at the moment.

They probably microwave those too. This thread triggers the fuck out of me every time I see it.

I ASKED FOR NO ONIONS ON MY STEAK

Try the grapes.

Just give it away to someone who likes Applebees. It really is as shit as everyone in this thread is saying. I'm not exaggerating in the slightest. It's pretty much inedible. I would rather go to Denny's. At least at Denny's I know what to avoid.

you think your pandering is going to work here on Veeky Forums? you have a non-english speaking WIFE

It makes great lube though.

Food that is worth exactly what you pay for it.