I work at meme guys. Ask me anything I guess

I work at meme guys. Ask me anything I guess

My brother's girlfriend works at Five Guys, she brings over free shit which is always nice. Over priced burgers though, can't be fucked to actually pay for it.

I have a question. What makes you think that working in fast food qualifies you to start an AMA thread on a 'cooking' board?

All the food is cooked from scratch.

BTFO

how can i get crispier fries?

Order them crispy

Who makes the best fast food burger?

I would say McDonald's even though I often puke it up after a few hours

thanks

why is it so expensive when i can go to culver's for a better burger for much less?

I don't know

>culvers
Do flyovers do this on purpose?

What order most annoys the staff?

When they ask me to cut the burger in half. I'm not your mom

What's in the cajun fry seasoning

msg

old bay

It's just McCormick Cajun seasoning

Wrong

Why is the burger always so bland and hard? Why are the fries so greasy?

There's nothing good about a Five Guys burger unless you are quite literally starving.

Depends where you are, the five guys around baltimore area all offer old bay.

how can I get soggy fries? I unironically prefer them

We have to cook them well done. Also half the time someone just let's it burn on accident. The fries are greasy because your fry guy didn't shake them enough

Just close the bag and let them sit for a few minutes and the steam will make them soggy

Where can I find the closest in-n-out

What's your address?

Are you allowed to put the cajun seasoning on a burger before grilling it?

I don't know but I do it any way

>coworker used to work at Five Guys
>said it was all high school kids that didn't give a shit about their job

Pretty easy to see why it's overrated.

What's your district manager's name?

We only hire 18+. Maybe different by location. Not like college students are any better than high schoolers though

Phil

It's the opposite out here. It's high school graduates all at age 18 who don't go to college and don't give a shit either.

I'm gonna look it up and see what stores you might possibly work at.

I'm flyover, so that's probably the reason.
Either way, it's pretty forgettable when we've got a Smashburger and two local burger chains that are each, to their own degree, the tits.

Just make sure you tip when you come in

Here's a tip: Get a better job you bum.

:(

You know what fuck you I'm going to bed now. Thanks for ruining this perfectly fine ama.

Is there any way to get around this being the case?
Like, how can I stop my food from being so shitty? I never want to go to Five Guys personally but my roommate loves it so I often get dragged along.

fucked any fat ugly feminists lately?

You wanna know how to fix your problem? Tell them to stop fucking under staffing and worrying about the labor percentage. The reason burgers get accidently burnt and fries get served full of peanut oil is because they don't let 1 person stay at each station. If the shift is under staffed OR that's the way the shift always is, that 1 person who should worry about just burgers ALSO has to run and rush the fries out. The reason In N Out kicks Five Guys asses is because when you walk into an In N Out you don't see a shortage of staff EVER. And tell them you will stop going there if the problem persist and that In N Out never does this.

In-n-out also doesn't make my burger taste like a bland piece of shit

in and out is shit

We don't have In n Out where I live.

I also don't think a reasonable appeal to logic will work on a restaurant manager, having worked at many restaurants in the past. Regardless of how the manager would prefer to run the restaurant, in a chain, they answer to a higher power that cares about money only.

If I ask. Will you guys cook the patties medium for me, even though your sign says you'll only cook well done?

Damn. Such a nice booty gone forever

What discounts do you get as an employee

Do black lives matter?

KEK.
I love Veeky Forums

No. Never has never will.

I work at Culver's. Ask me anything.

How are your secret shopper scores?

Well if you know the root of the problem why did you inquire on how to stop getting shitty food?

What is the deal with the fries ? do you just dump an extra serving in the bag ?

you just answered your own question ya dingus

Go fuck yourself

I thought it was Old Bay

As a Wendy's chef I wonder what he means by this?

>east coaster
>love 5guys
>decide to try in-and-out while in Tuscon
>mediocre burger and the worst fries in god's creation

I'm on to your perfidy, westerners.

>Eating In N Out outside of So Cal

That's like eating Original Tommy's not from the Rampart Location. That's like eating a Philly outside of Philadelphia. That's like eating Tacos outside of Mexico.

Burger was definitely better and neatly presented, unlike five guys which cuz of the foil comes out all soggy and dilapidated. I agree that the fries were definitely subpar, but they do have animal style. Five guys fries, when crispy are god tier. But in n out is cheap as fuck, and has much more value.