>never learned proper technique

How do I learn this at an advanced age?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Eat-Sunflower-Seeds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat it whole

That ruined my friends anus, gave him anal fissure

Just chew them into past ans spit or suck the flavor and spit

Put 5-6 in your cheek, maneuver them with your tongue to stand upright between your teeth, crack it, eat the seed, spit the shell into a cup. Repeat until you're overloaded on salt or your cheek hurts.

wikihow.com/Eat-Sunflower-Seeds

we all want to be happy OP

Bite the edges to open it.
The only technique here is removing bitter seeds. All open seeds get thrown, too much white on the shell gets thrown, any reddish brown on the shell gets thrown and ant powdery strange looking residue that obviously isn't just salt gets thrown.
Carry on dumbass.

>Put 20-30 in your cheek, maneuver them with your tongue to stand upright between your teeth, crack it, eat the seed, spit the shell into a cup. Repeat until you're dead.

fixed, when I go on road trips, it's pretty constant. pro-tip: get low sodium/unsalted and your mouth doesn't get raw

Protip: Don't get low sodium unless you're a chump.

Bigs has far better sorting machinery and you won't miss the bitters. Plus they jumped first on the bacon salt so Davids can't use it.

Sweet and salty is a fucking shit. Do not go near them if they have sugar on them. Tastes like it's maple syrup coated.

You switch to ranch or dill pickle first

sunflower seed eating is a skill, your boyfriend will thank you.

delete this

femanon, can confirm.

I always pop them with my thumb and finger. eating a whole bag like that seems painful

Eating 50lbs of these a year has literally never made a female turn her head towards me.

oh sweetie.....youll understand when you get older

holy fuck. was just gonna make a thread about sunflower seeds but came to Veeky Forums and saw this. Meant to ask the question I suppose, does anyone know the nutrition value of eating the seed with shell? Is it like fiber?

DILL PICKLE!!!!

bless your heart

just stand on a baseball field for like 10 hours and it will come to you

There is no benefit and you will fuck your everything up.
And I know people that eat the whole thing. They are not smart.

Then when you make the varsity team you get promoted to the real thing

>tfw spent the whole afternoon walking around Forest Park spitting sunflower shells everywhere

Just eat pumpkin seeds because you can eat the shell. And when you poop it out it scratches your asshole for you from all of the husks, so it's a win-win situation.

I always just eat the whole thing, same with shelled peanuts

I shit like a god

That brand literally has instructions on the back. But basically:

Put like up to ten in one side of your cheeks, then transfer over one to the far side of that cheek, crack it on the biggest part, then transfer the cracked shell to the other cheek while retrieving the seed with your tongue.

It is a skill. Work at it.

sister = physician
talks about patients who repeatedly have their rectums scraped out from impactions, time and again
diagnosis = pica, ocd, and other mental health disorders
patients still eats shells! this is the kind of thing where you don't learn from your mistakes. Apparently issues that can happen, from fissures to ostomy bags don't discourage people from doing something totally preventable, like not eating shells. Even macaws throw shells on the ground, and take it another step and peel the nutmeat further

>always over-crack seeds
>accidentally spit out seeds while leaving shells all the time
It shouldn't be this difficult

If you crack a sunflower seed in front of a rat one time and then hand the opened seed to him, he learns almost instantly how to open them and knows instinctively to discard the shell or lick it for salt.
I showed my last rat just one open seed and in 5 minutes he was eating and throwing one every 2 seconds, a second or two faster than me.
Point is you just don't eat the shells and animals you consider dumb don't even need to be taught this.

ranch is fucking TRASH

Dill Pickle and cracked pepper are the only good flavors tbqhfamilia

>Crack with molars
>Then open with your front teeth

Working on some Bigs dill and red hot bags right now

This is the best snack of all time

>>accidentally spit out seeds while leaving shells all the time
You can use a fingernail to open seeds or another shell.
Pressure that is causing little microfissures in your enamel is the stupidiest thing I've never heard of. Didn't your mother teach you not to use your teeth as a tool?? This is caveman knowledge. You probably chew on ice too.
*just shakes head*