twitter.com/AnonBabble

Having a good Ay-rab joint nearby

salt

french fries and copious amounts of toum

eat it fast before the suicide bomb goes off

This.

Secret 1: make your own spice mix from fresh roast and ground spices
Secret 2: marinade meat overnight, then cook it slow
Secret 3: make a tomato and onion sauce and reduce down until its quite dry and intenso - spread between two flat breads, add your shawarma meat, juices, and salad on top then roll it up.

Have Hussein put his special sauce on it.

It's shit food for drunks no matter what you do to it

>he buys halal food

Own a fedora.

the pickled beetroot or whatever it is

Classic.
imgur.com/gallery/g19vTEt

the one you get in a native country at a real restaurant instead of some random country at a shitty fast food place.

There are many millions of Turks and Maroccans in western Europe, they are essentially native here.

Best places to eat shawarma?

yeah but try to find a real restaurant with high standards like in the native countries. you will only find shitty fast food places with cheap shit for drunk people.

If you look hard enough you can find shops who do the whole artisinal/authentic shit in the larger cities.

I don't buy halal food though. Not going to support the invasion and extinction of my nation.

>Moroco good at making shawarma

>I don't buy halal food though. Not going to support the invasion and extinction of my nation.
stop being /pol/tarded. time to face the root of the problem, but the sympthom.

Using only the female crab, for best flavor.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLv7sEpSB6U

Yeah, none of the shawarmas I've had in the US have been as good as what I had in Saudi Arabia. A couple decent ones but they don't really compare.

give the friendly muslim at the counter your first born son so they can ""appropriate"" him into the finest meat possible for the perfect dish
then bend over for mossal's dicking to appease your new rulers so they let you live as a slave worker in their new world you are handing over to them willingly by giving them money for their garbage food so they can continue to multiple and thrive in countries they don't belong in

What the fuck is shawarma and why should I eat it?

So you can get used to muslim food since they're taking over the world. Adaptation is the greatest human trait. Learn to love it whiteboi.

>Lamb is arab food
ok

It's a sandwich made with spit cooked marinated lamb or chicken or beef, with garlic sauce or tahini sauce and pickles/tomato/lettuce.

This for me

best one I had was from Isreali restaurant:

>Homemade Pitabread
>Crispy and spicy chicken from the spinner
>Homemade Hummus
>Homemade Letscho
>White Kraut
>Red Kraut
>Salad
>Topped with tahini

actually my stomach can't handle it so well but I still eat it weekly, that's how good it is.

Ive been overseas a few times, we always called them Taliban Tacos. Its good stuff.

>Tender meat/steak/chicken
>A good tahini-like sauce
>Crunchy pickled vegetables
>Soft but stretchy white flatbread (not pita)

If you put hummus in you're a fucking cancer.

Obviously, the meat is the most important thing. Should be juicy, tender, with crispy bits on the sides/ends. I like either all lamb, or lamb and beef. Chicken a shit.
Secondly, the sauces are important, in my opinion. Gotta have garlic sauce and hot sauce. Tahini sauce is good too, but I have to have garlic sauce and hot sauce. Then, the bread has to be soft and pliable and fresh. And, besides the usual vegetables, there better be some middle eastern pickle in there, and preferably a couple of peppers too.