Do people still fondue?

Do people still fondue?
Or was it a thing of the 80ties?

My mother makes Toblerone fondue which you dip marshmallows or strawberries into.

fondue parties were a thing in the swinging 70's where after filling up on cheese you'd exchange keys and fuck your neighbors wife.

No

I was born too late....

key parties are still a thing, you just missed the fondue crazy

>80ies
>Eightyies

depends where you're at. in Japan it's just taken off about a year or two ago.

Chocolate or Cheese? Because Chocolate Fondues are still popular among the young who wants something romantic.

I used a fondue once and it was to poach in oil.
It was pretty good actually.
It was over 15 years ago so I dunno

My dad knew an old frenchman through his work and he became very close to us.
Once he invited us to fondue at his house, he mixed various cheeses together and we ate it with veggies and steak bites, I really liked it.

i bet it was really stinky

if time travel was real, someone would have come back to the 70's and killed everyone

I've never had a fondue. How the FUCK do they work? Are they even worth it? Eating melted cheese sounds like a pleb thing

Cob loaf is the superior way to do it

I fondon't

I used to fondue once in a while. Cheddar beer fondue is pretty good. I fondon't anymore though.

there was a small fondue hype in the early 2000s or so. I dont remember how exactly that happened.
it quickly died though.

It was a meme.

What was stinky, his house or the fondue?
Because the answer is yes to both.

his balloon knot

I guess it's still a thing, but I don't do it.

There's one of these in the nearby mall, next to Cheesecake Factory, it's not really a family place, looks more like where bigshots go for their power lunches.

I do still around the holidays. Makes more a nice stand around drink wine and socialize thing. Some cut up bread and crudites.

Do the some what classic one. Some Emmental some Gruyère, dry alsatian wine, some kirsch.