GUACAMOLE

How do you like to use guacamole? Just bought some for the first time.

>buying guac

Nigga that shit is dumb easy to make. How lazy are you that cutting up an avocado and mixing in a few things is too much work?

Goes well with other meme foods like corn chips and burritos

You're gonna need to just eat it with a spoon. If you don't like want to do that than just eat it with chips.

he's a shitposter, don't give him a serious response

It was 10 pence in the local shop, so I bought it on a misguided whim. I can only hope my family forgive me and the loan sharks spare my good knee.

Every time I see the words "el paso" I have flashbacks to a time when everything around me smelled like urine and feces and a gentle northern wind was enough to knock a man out because the Mexicans have 200 foot wide pits filled with human waste.

Needless to say I just pretend that brand doesn't exist any more.

Is it weird that I put a little sour cream in mine when I make it?

yes

you are a retard

Pitting an avocado is very dangerous. It's much safer to buy premade guac.

Jebs recipe is actually really good

Getting the knife to go all the way through your hand takes dedication. I've been stabbed in the hand and the blade only went in about half an inch

those premade guacs usually have very little avocado

that one has only 14%

>Jarred guacamole

I honestly don't understand why this is a thing. How hard is it to cut up and mash and avocado, season it and then mix it with lime juice and cayenne pepper?

There's also no way this preservative filled likely 60% avocado shit is anywhere near as good.

This really is a dumb product for idiots and I hope you take some time to reflect on your life and poor decisions and then kill yourself.

This.

Guacamole is probably the easiest thing to make ever.

I'm not advocating store bought guac over homemade, I just bought some on a whim because it was cheap. Is that really so hard for you to grasp?

I'm an american and I realized two hours ago that 10p was almost no money.
They're thinking, let them process it.

I don't know how I would use that because I don't know much it really tastes like guacamole. I out the real stuff on burritos with chili con carne or braised pork.

this is why we need mexico

TRIGGERED

Could you post the ingredients OP? I Googled it but to no avail.

You make the mistake of "that sounds pretty cool, ima go there next" too?
Two weeks dude. And I have severe asthma. Never going to Texas again with their "piss everywhere you want" laws.

Did somebody say guac?

>avocado (14%)

Wew lad

I think it's the only brand of mexican food you can get in the UK. I can't think of another.

Did some looking around for this monstrosity, I guess it's a European thing. Check out the 'inhaltstoffe:'

Water, avocado (14%), tomatoes (10%), onions (7%), wheat flour, fresh cheese, cream, modified corn starch (contains sulphite), rapeseed oil, potato flakes (contains sulphite), garlic puree (contains sulphite), whey extract (milk) (Glucono-delta-lactone, citric acid), jalapeno peppers, herbs, glucose, antioxidants ascorbic acid), whey powder (milk), table salt, spices, limpet juice concentrate (contains sulphite) Substances (copper complex complexes of chlorophyll, lutein), yeast extract, caseinate (milk), garlic powder.

Agreed

I tried his recipe and it was actually really good. Way better than at some of the "authentic" restaurants.

Buying an avocado that is suitably ripe is actually pretty hard.

This probably tastes not half bad tbqh

14% is probably the most avodaco these readymade things have by a wide margin in Finland. Usual is about half that.

ew dude..

i dont eat guac that doesnt turn brown after sitting out

>Potato flakes
Guac flavored instant mashed potatoes?

>rapeseed oil

literally nothing wrong with any of those ingredients

sewer oil is also dirt cheap but you don't see me stocking my pantry with it

no. The place I work at puts sour cream in guac

Mix thoroughly with ketchup until ratio of guacamole to ketchup is about 1:10
Slather that shit on a well done steak.

Shelf stable green guac

>lime juice and cayenne pepper
your guac sounds boring as shit and you should feel bad desu

We should really just consider nuking the UK at this point.
Their culinary crimes against humanity must be stopped.

I like mine in cans, purchased from the dollar store, if possibly theyve been under a window soaking up lots and lots of sunlight

My cousin's wife's mom puts mayo in her guac.

it really isnt

please put some cilantro and onions and serranos in there or .... something. god.

what the absolute fuck are you talking about

>How do you like to use guacamole? Just bought some for the first time.

Throw it out and buy some avocados. There's no way a jar of guacamole is going to taste good.

Avocado and/or guac is excellent with eggs btw

>How do you like to use guacamole? Just bought some for the first time.
If you're going to buy it, and you can't pick it up from your local mexican restaurant via takeout....then try to buy the refrigerated ones, like near the Marie salad dressings in the produce area. Canned in a jar? It was boiled. the refrigerated stuff is simply acidified to preserve it and kept cold.

>Is it weird that I put a little sour cream in mine when I make it?
>
>no. The place I work at puts sour cream in guac
>My cousin's wife's mom puts mayo in her guac.
All this shit is to account for missing flavor by people who made guacamole before you could purchase cilantro and serranos at every single grocery (people in the 1980s era), or even tortilla chips (people used to use saltines) or people who were lacking patience and a clue to wait for avocados to ripen. An unripe avocado can not be salvaged. Fact. Adding some other kinds of flavors were commonplace, from chili powder, lemon rather than lime, (Moe's still does that in their salsas too), ketchup, mayo, sour cream, and people go nuts doctoring up their guac, even adding raw garlic. In the end, a good "dip" is had and they grew to like it their way, authenticity be damned. Then stores stopped carrying larger varietals of avocados and Hass became the preferred commonplace avocado, a richer more buttery avocado, and people started going to more authentic recipes.

I like avocado without adornment, but in guac I will add copious amounts of onion, cilantro and lime juice (and zest), serranos, a bit of salt. I keep the avocado chunky. I will sometimes oven toast my corn tortillas in a bit of olive oil.

Sometimes if the flavor isn't there as I want it to be, I will add a touch of fat, in the form of crema (not sour really), or the savory flavor in a diced ripe tomato. Usually I'll give up and just blend the avocado with crema and make a pourable sauce.

where are you from

Use plain greek yogurt, instead.

Go visit el paso.
It smells like piss and shit and it's completely legal to piss on everything even in front of people. It's really fucking disgusting there.

Ever since I learned what fairy bread and a chip butty were I've never felt the same about the uk

Grocery store usually has some decent fresh-made stuff in the deli-section.

Easy as fuck to make. I eat avocados for breakfast three days a week.

Mix it up with some quinoa or brown rice, some chopped red onion, chopped peppers, cilantro, lime juice and chipotle spice mix with a dash of olive oil to combine makes a nice cold lunch

That pic is almost certainly faked. The knife even appears to be serrated, so that really makes it implausible.

I just eat it with chips. I don't even really see it as necessary with meats like in a burrito or on a taco.

Still could be faked, but this is a common occurrence with idiots messing up cutting avocados. I nearly did it when I first cut an avocado, b/c I didn't expect the softness.

I got extremely high once and ate both homemade guacamole and premade kind. No comparison. Premade tastes all fucked up and I can't eat it now

I've bought pre-made guac before. Normally I make it myself but I don't keep avocados in my house unless I know I want to make guac, because they spoil so fast. So sometimes I'll get a sudden craving for guac but obviously buying avocados and waiting like 3 days for them to be ripe isn't an option.

>Buying shitty green cream
Good guacamole is godamn fucking easy to make you DUMBSHIT
It always pissed me off as a kid going to Mexican restaurants as an actual Mexican and getting that shit flavorless "guacamole" because faggots can't handle a little spiciness in their sauce
Fuck Cardenas, fuck any non homemade guacamole
Fuck you

Nah that's the shit
Allows more dip and stretches the cash

Lots of lime and cilantro needed and must be eating cold
Leave the pits in it