Can we get a Tasty hate thread going...

Can we get a Tasty hate thread going? The rare times i log into normiebook my wall is bombarded with these dumb sluts posting their disgusting Tasty videos. At first i thought their vids were some kind of joke, but nope, they are dead serious, just like the braindead broads who love to talk about how these vids inspire them yet have never as much as fried an egg in their life. Let me post some randon vid i found on their youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=g0azvayad_s

What is the most disgusting ''''''recipe'''''' you have seen of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib5xVo64esk
youtube.com/watch?v=1iheFzkvYic
youtube.com/watch?v=cgj4kMm2m9o
kikebook.com/Insiderfood/videos/1662587514045719/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ljttPKvgks
youtube.com/watch?v=y9czTh-4z4I
youtube.com/watch?v=HOAk9wfZoko
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything involving chicken.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib5xVo64esk
Their "cheesy rigatoni pie" finally triggered me into blocking their youtube. Just make fucking ziti you autistic shits.

Can you faggots shut up. You're not chefs or food critics. You're a 14 year old shitposting faggot who is jealous he didn't think of this shit first. Do us all a favor and twist your neck till you hear a crack and everything goes black

How'd your janitor application go?

butthurt facebook/instagram slut detected.
Yup, i'm really bummed i didn't think of putting fucking avocado in my carbonara before.
No need to worry though, i'm working on a delicous recipe involving carbonara with some nice strawberry icecream on top (hope Tasty doesn't see this and decides to make a vid out of it)

They somehow managed to fuck up a pasta with pesto

youtube.com/watch?v=1iheFzkvYic

Tasty and its copycats are fucking awful and make me want to yell at people.

Other videos that piss me off are the ones from business insider which are nothing more than ads for shifty trendy restaurants usually with disgustingly OOEY GOOEY CHEESE YUM

post vids, i wanna rage

>chicken actually has color

youtube.com/watch?v=cgj4kMm2m9o

Speaking of ooey gooey cheese

kikebook.com/Insiderfood/videos/1662587514045719/

It's always the same shitty format. Crappy loyalty free music, stupid dumb broad (ALWAYS a fucking broad) taking a bite of it with her stupid fucking smile, highlighted words as a cheap attention grabber.

And it's all just an ad for an advertisement. And people share this shit. For free.

I'd definitely eat this

>they even fucked up the first dip at the end

you're such a fucking faggot holy shit.
go get a cardiac arrest from eating that shit """food""" that Tasty makes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ljttPKvgks

The ONLY way you SHOULD be drinking coffee

all they did was make a fucking milkshake

>those fucking green onions thrown in at the end
I couldn't roll my eyes harder than I just did. I want to strangle these fucking people and anyone else who does this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9czTh-4z4I

Mmmmm, grease

I cant tell if half of these people are men or women.

I hate how they add so much cheese to things

I mean don't get me wrong, cheese is quite nice, but I moderation is very important

It looks like hamburger helper with too much effort put in.

then please enlighten us on what would make it better, fagtron.

The recipe simply not existing would be an improvement.

>those huge pieces of chopped onions
>chili powder
>cumin
>chicken broth
>sharp cheddar
How do they even come up with these things? do they just randomly throw in whatever they found in their kitchen?

>microwave the egg

the vid was somewhat obnoxious, but the food at least wasn't pig disgusting in the same way as those tasty vids

No, if you watch more of them, you'll see just how obnoxious they are.

These videos get 1 million views. Free fucking advertising because retards on kikebook are too retarded to realize it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOAk9wfZoko
ohhh yessss

Read the Youtube comments to die inside.

Imagine working at buzzfeed and these are your coworkers

If you comment anything negative on their videos, a horde of people will try and defend Tasty. Don't try it.

How is this thread 27 posts deep without the worst aspect of these videos being mentioned?

That hipster fucker at the end of every tasty video saying "OOHHHH YES" - That's the worst part, the absolute worst part of Tasty, that fucker.

I thought I was going to have a good day, today. Until I clicked onto Veeky Forums and browsed the fucking Tasty thread. And then I clicked this thread and watched a bunch of stupid videos with some fucking cunt at the end saying "OHHHHHHH YES". WELL SAY IT ABOUT THE FUCKING MCCHICKEN YOU WORTHLESS HIPSTER FAGGOT

Dude what the fuck?

I actually think pineapple pizza is g- nevermind what the fuck.

I have this really sour look on my face that I'm pretty sure won't go away for the next hour.
I want to see more but my jaw hurts from frowning.

my actual face watching this

lol a direct downgrade from a normal cheesy breadstick

Call me retarded, but isn't this stuff a good way for people to cook more than velveeta and toast?

No

That faggot with the Mother 2 shirt triggered me the most. Purely because of said shirt.

I'd drink it. I imagine it's just like a bloody mary but cheese and bacon flavoured.

The only people complaining are jealous retarded minimum wage slaves cooking fast food wishing they had their own youtube channel. These videos are infinitely better than watching some fat southern redneck's 10 minute video of the same recipe.

>this whole """""dish"""""

Half of their recipes start with dough in a fucking can, so no. Retard.

At least one it is a hate thread.

Some redditor tried getting a Tasty thread going a month ago thinking they were good recipes. It went on for 50 posts including webms before people started deliberately shitting up the thread.

>These videos are infinitely better than watching some fat southern redneck's 10 minute video of the same recipe.
Nobody contested that, they're just awful "recipes". How many different ways can you arrange cheese and bacon in a dish and bake it?

I don't see how there recipes are any better than velveeta on toast.

I'd eat some of these. Call the cops

0/10

I bet you've shared some on Facebook, faggot.

Get off this board.

>Le pineapple on pizza sin maymay

I bet you watch chef john for the puns and never actually made anything from his videos

>get any random fucking item in the fridge
>deep fry it
>put cheese on it

Wa la. Give me my YouTube money.

I actually made his chicken kiev.

Stick to your ChEeSy oOwEE "GOoeY monkey bread" and "crack chicken"

Queer.

Looks like trash if you let me be honest with you f a m
Maybe you should start from easy stuff like T A S T Y

LOL fucking rekt!

To realize what? That its just money generating garbage? They don't care at all dude, all they want is to see someone make white trash food.

fucking destroyed
bitch step the fuck down with that shit on a plate

These two aren't actually looking that bad.

Actually, that looks really good. 0/10.

We get it. "Oh, man I'm totally going to defend tasty xD! That'll get them riled up!"

Hey, if that's how you want to spend your Sunday, whatever. Just know that we know you're a shitposting turd.

Samefag

Some Tasty recipes are actually good and there's nothing wrong with them. Stay mad and jelly

Show us one. All the videos posted ITT are shit.

Looks like you used a whole stick of butter.

This one is good this one too
Don't be angry at their success man, maybe one day you'll make loads of cash making good food on the Internet too. Just keep practicing!

Ok, now I know you're a terrible troll

>wuaaaah stop liking what I don't like
>wuaaaaaah look at these normies having fun with their """"""food""""" can't believe how shit it is
You're a manchild

I want to say it was 3tbs. I could be wrong, though. I made it in December, so i can't be sure.

Not Tasty but it's Tasty tier.

Oh ok, I'd still eat it regardless :)

Tasty is specifically targeting millennials who Have Peter Pan syndrome AKA Womenchildren

Fucking Christ...

Feeling left out grandpa? Don't worry I'm sure there's some late night cooking show on BBC for real patrician chefs like yourself

huh? that is some pretty basic chili mac

You're getting old, quick. I've never seen a troll get stale, before.

>you're getting old, quick
Guess who else? Now go on grandpa, don't you need to be outside screaming angrily at the kids for not doing things the good ol way?

This one's especially for Veeky Forums.

You can tell these are fucking reddit.

OMG did you just assume they had a gender?

Out of all the recipes I've seen from tasty, the rigatoni pie actually seems reasonable.

>Throw out the pre-made seasoning packet and instead buy the individual spices that were in the packet and mix them together

Brilliant!

>that one guy defending Tasty a.k.a. Buzzfeed

>it looks good! Mmmm TASTY!

Kill yourself.

Probably a nu-male employee.

>microwave 10-12 minutes

They're probably funded by the ASDA to shill cheese

Hahaha oh dear.

I'm not denying that Tasty is awful but it's not like any of your faggots are any better, 95% of this board is just McChicken and fast food shit, it's not like anyone on Veeky Forums can actually fucking cook either.

sweetie... no, just no
I can't even

There's one or two people that can.
I always like Patti's threads and the current cooking comp had one or two edible dishes.

>it's icecream what do you want
best boy

I was about to type "this one really isnt terrible"....then I saw the 3 fucking cups of cheese

I used to try to convince myself of this when the Tasty type videos started coming out.

I said, "well at least it get's people to start learning to cook"....but nope, there are two problems:

1) The "recipes" are just complete and utter fucking garbage

and

2) Nobody actually makes the fucking recipes. They just watch the videos and imagine making them.....and somehow get the gratification as if they actually made it