ITT: Foods that would have been memes if Veeky Forums existed in the past

ITT: Foods that would have been memes if Veeky Forums existed in the past

Other urls found in this thread:

cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20419
noshly.com/additive/e101/colour/101/#overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid fucking thread, op.
Sage.

kek! keep crying bitch nigger, this is officially the /fast food & junk food meme board/ now.

For me it is SnackWells, a delicious healthy treat in convenient single serving portions.

Snackwells, the best fat-free cookies and cakes.

""""healthy""""

Goddamn I loved those things. I think those alone contributed to about 25% of the increase in obesity in the 90s. They were "fat free" but had about 400 calories a serving.

My parents allowed us 1 box per year each, and we usually got them at christmas as stocking stuffers

back when there was nothing wrong with sugar... but GOD FORBID you serve actual butter at your house instead of trans-fat laden margarine.

the 90s were fucking dumb nutritionally

Many greentexts about the Wendy's taco bar.

The 2010s are the real nutrition potato. Everyone in existence actually believes that they need to eat synthetic chemicals or they will die.

Not to mention they cry about energy drinks being bad for people then turn around and eat bread made of the same shit.
How did we get so fucking dumb?
Does propaganda actually work?

>How did we get so fucking dumb?

You tell me. Why do you think there is caffeine and taurine in bread?

i miss the fuck out of wendy's pitas

m8 sat fat is still very bad for you.

I'm more concerned about folic acid and riboflavin. Why don't you compare the ingredients? Niacin, riboflavin, folic acid and thiamine mononitrate can be found in both products.
I wasn't lying. People will call energy drinks evil and then claim you need to eat this shit or you die all in one breath.

This was back when companies learned to exploit the FDA guidelines by having 0.49g each of several different types of fat, but then rounding it down to 0g of fat for the label.

>he gets autistic about B-vitamins

Explain the fact that all of the "vitamins" I labelled are synthetic chemicals mass produced in labs, it's illegal to leave them out of food, they all have NFPA 704 ratings of 1 for hazards to humans and you eat them at 3000% DRV every day of your life.
How is this "healthy" or considered "vitamins" when the synths have horrifying side effects and it's illegal to naturally source them - you have to get them from the FDA.

There's no autism here, just stuff you can find on literally every chemical manufacturer's website on the internet.
I know you think wikipedia wouldn't lie to you, but they did.

So you're saying energy drinks are healthy and you have to drink them or you could die?
Yes that's exactly what you're saying isn't it.

well that and the fact the thing was like 75% sugar

I see you posting this bullshit more and more frequently and it's all really weak arguments rife with logical fallacies. Get a fucking clue, buddy.

>logical fallacies

those don't exist. their existence is a scam you were forced to believe to earn good boy points in school.

cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20419

Yeah I just lie and lie while providing .gov links that completely agree with me.
Here's your delicious "vitamin" b9. NFPA 704 1 for hazards to humans.

Health Hazard
SYMPTOMS: Symptoms of exposure to this compound include anorexia, nausea, abdominal distension, flatulence, altered sleep and dream patterns, malaise, irritability, hypersensitivity and fever. It may also cause allergic sensitization.

You're fucking delirious if you think I'm making this shit up and not parroting readily available information.

>fat free
>double the sugar
:^)

>health information from NOAA

Vitamins cause global warming

Riboflavin.
Information is extremely suppressed on this one and I'm not tripping over myself to find it right now.
Here you can see where countries have banned variations of it.
noshly.com/additive/e101/colour/101/#overview

Literally sick to my stomach of trying to explain myself, you would probably like this new site I found called www.Google.com it's neat you can even do your own research there.
The basic fact remains that 4/5 of them are rated hazardous to humans and you eat them 90% of all your meals, you can't defend this.
Later friend.

Dude, we've done this before. Get help, you're the most schizophrenic motherfucker on the fucking internet

i'll give you 2/10 because you put mild effort into it but this is probably the last bite you'll get