See this steak? That's right. Looks and tastes great. But did you know this steak is entirely vegan...

See this steak? That's right. Looks and tastes great. But did you know this steak is entirely vegan? That's right: all the greasy, meaty, juicy flavor of a perfectly done ribeye, without the guilt. Now you have no more excuses to eat meat.

Your move, meat eaters.

Awww, no fair! You vegans get ALL the good food!

It is meat but vegan???

If the taste and texture and smell were all the same, or at least damn close, and didn't cost double, sure I'd eat it. What's the brand name?

No, it's not you retarded nigger. It's an actual fucking ribeye. God damnit I hate this place.

i consume animals for spiritual reasons

If it actually had the same taste and nutrition values you'd be right. I definitely wouldn't eat meat just to be mean.

Too bad that that's actually years away so in the meantime I will eat actual meat.

HEY MA, I POSTED IT AGAIN

>the guilt

The what?

so the vega shitposters ban must have expired. no vegan threads for like a week now suddenly 4 in one morning?

Part of the enjoyment of eating meat, is knowing something, or several things died to satisfy me. I'd eat poor people if it was legal and socially acceptable.

>>the guilt
fucking catholics amirite?

Here's a question.
If meat is lab-grown, is it vegan?

would you eat lab grown human meat?

Not who you were replying to, but hell yeah I'd try it.

you could make a case that lab-grown is vegan since its not "cruel" or whatever. but then again it is living animal cells that are being grown and consumed, so im sure some vegans would disapprove. hopefully that happes and a huge rift develops in the vegan community culminating in a huge war with tremendous loss of life

honestly, i dont really understand the vegan philosophy and dont intend to study it so who knows

I dont mind going vegan as long as we still get to kill and pen up animals

Vegans need something to feel self-righteous about because they're hollow shells of human beings, utterly consumed with guilt and trauma stemming from their past.

They're actually miserable, pitiable, hungry people.

I eat meat for ethical reasons. It's just more sustainable

You know that if we stopped eating meat and using animal products: cows, chickens, and pigs would face near-extinction and would only live in laboratories. You know that, right?

But what about cats who can only eat meat?

You've got to be kidding me. Do you know how much of a feral hog problem a great deal of the world has? Even having a 100% open season on hunting, no bag limits, etc, hasn't put a dent in it.

If you could no longer buy pork in stores, the feral hog problem in the southeastern US would disappear practically overnight

Why do you think that?

Well, aside from the fact that escaped domestic hogs seed new feral populations.

We really can't live without our pork.

Escaped domestic hogs are certainly what started the problem, but escapees are hardly required to maintain the problem. Feral hogs breed like crazy, can eat nearly anything, and have very few natural predators. They do just fine without the need for constant escapees.

i thought feral hogs tasted like shit

boohoo one animal killing another to eat it is unethical :''''''''((((((((((

The big 400+ pound swamp boars taste like shit.

The small ones are delicious.

if it costs the same, affects the environment the same, provides the same nutrition, and tastes the same, you can't make a legitimate argument that it is ethical to eat meat made from animals and I would like to see someone try without wearing a giant fucking fedora

>affects the environment the same
You're moving the goalposts. Eating animals will always produce less harmful waste than anything produced in a lab or factory.

Vegans are Mahayana buddhists on overdrive. They believe since sentient beings can feel pain it would be unethical to kill them for food, much in the same way it is unethical to kill people

Vegans take it a step further and say that consuming non-flesh animal products since the relationship between you and the cow whose milk you are drinking amounts to slavery and given the state of factory farming in the US they have a point

Personally I don't care enough. It should totally be permissible for them to eat eggs and milk as long as they are sure the animal is happy and well taken care of, but I think a lot of vegans simply want something to be self-righteous and contrarian about that sets them apart

They also won't eat shellfish but are happy to down copepods in the drinking water or squash bugs around their house.

Veganism is pick and chooseism. As a homo sapiens on planet Earth you deprive an endless litany of species from their supposed "right to life" regardless if you eat 100% plants or 100% meat. .

Kill yourself.

>They also won't eat shellfish but are happy to down copepods in the drinking water or squash bugs around their house.

A lot of vegans drink bottled water for just that reason. I know that the hardcore Jews in NYC drink bottled water because of copepods (shellfish aren't kosher).

meant for

>A lot of vegans drink bottled water for just that reason

Aren't they concerned about the copepods that drowned in the inlet to the plant which made the bottled water?

What about the enviornmental damage caused by the plastics industry that made the bottles?

And finally, aren't they concerned that if they drank tap water instead that would free up a lot more money that they could donate to environmental causes?

Humans don't taste very good.

>le goalposts meme
I'm saying that if it were less impactful to make it in a factory then it would be unethical. At no point did I imply that would be possible you faggot since there are too many variables to consider

>Posts impossible hypothetical
>REFUTE THIS YOU FEDORAS
>Gets mad when someone calls out his bullshit
>le le meme
>>>/reddit/

>they think bottled water doesn't have copepods

LOL they proliferate everywhere. Your bottled water is a scam, as always.

I'm not defending veganism or anything so I don't have an answer. I just know a lot of them wont drink tap water.

You might as well ask why they eat at all, considering that large scale commercial farming causes ecological devastation thriugh soil run off, killing indigenous plant life/animals, chemical fertilizers, GMOs, and whatever else hippies are worried about.

Veganism is a stupid philosophy anyway.

Cow farts are destroying the ozone layer, show me a meat lab that is doing that

You can't make a blanket statement like "labs and factories are worse always." That's anti-science nonsense and ignores a lot of variables you can't wrap your head around because you are not an expert

>without the guilt
Actually now I feel more guilty for not eating real meat.

>The generation of electricity required to incubate millions of tons of lab meat won't hurt the environment

>I think electricity is exclusively produced by burning coal in turn of the century powerplants

Just get fat asses to ride bike generators to power it. They loose weight, you get electricity, they get burger, you get money. Such is life in U.S.A.

>I genuinely believe "clean" energies like solar and wind are reliable enough and efficient enough to replace coal

You should go to Cambodia, you can blow up cows with grenades. Shit's totally awesome.

You used to be able to fire RPGs at them but I think they stopped that after someone missed and almost caused a border incident.

I only drink rainwater and grain alcohol, Mandrake.

I eat animal proteins just to make vegan bitches cry.

And thats why you're a low income fatty

maybe if you act even more retarded you will start saying things that are true

They taste like pork actually

Fair enough. My feeling is that life is hard enough already without ivory tower causes like veganism. I care that animals are slaves, but not enough to change my behavior. Nature isnt fair.

The biggest argument against veganism is vegans themselves. Spending more than 30 seconds interacting with one is enough to make you want to butcher every endangered species on the planet.

> mfw vegans try so hard to replicate meat look/flavors/textures/experience

Just eat a goddamn steak ya dinguses

The only valid alternative to coal and oil plants right now is nuclear, which "burns" clean but leaves toxic waste behind.

>Pink Pigs with curly tails
>Feral Hog

You know those are two different things, right?

>Eating animals will always produce less harmful waste than anything produced in a lab or factory.

dont vegans always claim cows+transportation of them produce more methane than every car in the world or something

Holy shit.
You. Cow farts can be reduced by 3/4 by feeding them seaweed. Also, it depends on what types of chemicals meat labs are using. How do they get those chemicals? What's that impact.
Also, you're not a meat lab expert either you you'd actually have to agree with me that you can't make blanket statements that "labs and factories are always better."

You. Almost no one uses coal plants anymore. Petrol and natural gas are the primary.
However, Vegas (for example) is 100% solar. Nuclear could step up and dominate the market, producing a ton of energy with no air damage if people weren't so afraid of it.

finally a sensible point

>you can't make blanket statements that "labs and factories are always better."
that's what he said, so obviously you agree
I don't understand your point

I would.

>the guilt
where?

>select all stop signs
>there are no pictures of stop signs in the captcha
fuck phone posting this sucks

Drinking milk and eating eggs is bad because hens don't lay eggs for their whole lifespan you must kill them at some point or enjoy having a useless population (you can make a funny analogy with elderly people no longer working). As for cows they produce much more milk while they have a calf and thus you always need to get more calves to get milk. So yes eating byproducts is bad.

Don't forget some people are vegan for the environment and having a lot of animals producing milk and eggs produces a lot of pollution.

Go to settings, enable legacy capchka and click post numbers to reply instead.
No one told me this shit and I solved horrifying image capchkas for literally 15 months hundreds of times a day.

I would but I like clover more than the browser version

If we stopped eating meat people wouldn't give nearly as much of a shit about keeping cows and chickens for milk and eggs because they wouldn't be part of the slaughter industry. Pigs would be bred more exclusively into pets, since demand for chihuahua-esque tiny pigs clearly exists. Goats and sheep would also be bred into pets (imagine an eternal lamb that knows to shit in the yard) with others kept for milk and wool.

It's no fun without death.

Your mom's pussy is deelish

>Vegas (for example) is 100% solar.
Thought they got the Hoover Dam?

>If we stopped eating meat people wouldn't give nearly as much of a shit about keeping cows and chickens for milk and eggs

Cows are raped to get milk, which is then stolen from the calves. Eggs are stolen from chickens. Honey is stolen from bees. If you think vegans will be satisfied with anything less than complete extermination, you're mistaken.

I would eat this and also steak. I live in the real world where common people are just happy to have something to eat and are thankful for it.

Bro my parents seek wild boar to smoke and eat. That shit is a delicacy in the midwest.

Life shouldn't be stolen, from anyone or thing regardless.

College stole 5 years of my life, life isn't fair

i would have never thought back when i saw that for the first time, that years and years later, maddox would come out of the closet as a massive faggot and a cuck.

You chose to be naive faggot.
>not finishing bachelors in 3 years through high school credits
Literally pleb.

When people usually talk about feral hogs, they're literally the same thing. When they lose their domestication, they grow tusks and fur.

Javelina and Russian boar are different, but aren't widespread like feral hogs, which are literally domestic supermarket pigs.

I'm not even memeing.

This guy has it right.

Feral pigs/hogs undergo a physical and behavioral transformation when they get free. Their hormone production kicks up like a kid going through puberty and they turn into monsters. It's not even a generational thing like it is with feral cats and dogs,

>In a few years I could eat meat made from my cells
The future is looking bright

>Without the guilt
>Implying

I'd give it a try if it was proven to not give me a neurological disorder.

Yes

but soy based rib eye doesn't give me the satisfaction that something died so i can have lunch. what now, vegan fag?

>without the guilt

what guilt exactly?
care to explain this OP?

This is shitposting on a whole other level.

thats brain tissue, you tard

What guilt? I'll eat another human if they're delicious.

who else is here from facebook

>since demand for chihuahua-esque tiny pigs clearly exists

there is no such thing as teacup pigs, only underfed potbellies sold to retards

>Feeling guilty after eating animals

Animals suck at being animals, that's why they die.

edgy

I've bitten my nails, what's the difference?

>>>>guilt

IT'S THE CIIIIR-CLE OF LIIIIIIIIFE

AAAND IT MOOOVES US AAAAAALL

Hey, you're right! Why kill those poor cows who can give us milk when we can just make our steaks out of vegans?

No, that's a normal steak - I know because I follow the science of cultured meat closely, and we're currently at the "ground beef" stage.

That said, if this was Star Trek and I could just materialize a steak out of air? Sure, I'd go for it, once in a while. But I'd still limit it for health reasons.