Picked this up today, how should I cook it?

Picked this up today, how should I cook it?

Sous Vide at 131.5 for 90 minutes, then toss it on an iron skillet for 90 seconds each side. Salt and pepper to taste

Make chili or stew. That's the only thing that totally unmarbled "steak" is good for.

>Sous Vide at 131.5 for 90 minutes

What's this?

cooking

Slow cook stew.

I was thinking of heating up the pan until it's hot as fuck then dropping the steak in it for 1 minute each side, leave to stand on a warm plate for a few minutes and serve.

You cook stuff in a bag placed under water for about an hour or two. I use the Anova brand, but there are other out there that are better for more money.

It's nigh impossible to overcook with, so it's great idiot proofing for people who just started cooking expensive things (like me)

Is that some British sirloin young lad?

Well done with catsup

Doesnt matter last guy who did a thread like this went rogue, cooked it however he pleased and posted a cooked image of the steak without any context to how he chose to cook it.
He then went and ate the wold thing and never returned.
When you post food like this and start these threads there's sort of an unwritten agreement that half of the food belongs to Veeky Forums

>Make chili or stew. That's the only thing that totally unmarbled "steak" is good for.

this

That's a fine answer.

I like a good char on the outside, so I go a little longer than 1, but I don't get the cast iron fuck hot, even though I know I should.

I'm also babby tier and use store bought chipotle rubs and nonsense like that because I like flavor combinations.

>cut it up
>marinate it
>cook it
>add broth, caramelized onions, peppers, and habanero hot sauce
>serve over rice

you just made delicious pepper steak

what is what?

It's a meme you dip.

>British beef sirloin
Microwave it with beans
Serve with malt vinegar and toast

Seasoned with salt and pepper
Dropped on a hot as fuck pan for 1.5 minutes each side
Rested for 3 mimutes

How'd I do?

MOTHERFUCKER
You just went and cooked those motherfucking vegetables without even asking us how???

Ketchup that shit and start over.
Do it better this time.

>PINK

>How'd I do?

You failed before you even started cooking: you bought a shitty steak that had poor marbling.

>canned green beans

Jesus Stage-Diving Christ why?