Snacktime!

Snacktime!

Your electronics are trailer park tier

Needs more salt

Man I could go for some nice salty olives right now.

How many calories is that?

I came across that mustard in a local shop, never seen it before and saw it mentioned here a few times, so I bought a tube. I'm very disappointed in it, it just tastes off and has a weird aftertaste.
Salami and olives don't need any condiments in my opinion. Cheese and mustard works really well tho.

is that butter?

Like 200 at most you mong?

>Like 200 at most you mong?

t. fatty

Okay, everything looks fine but why mustard?

Also with THAT mustard???? Yuck. Yellow paint that tastes like vinegar.

Too roughly cut. Needs crackers. Throw away that mustard. If you must have mustard at least use some decent horseradish.

>yellow mustard
>yellow

Why wouldn't it be? It's like Hellmans REAL mayonnaise, what, are they making a fake one aswell?

you are hugely off. I say 1,500.

Yellow mustard is way more yellow than the other varieties because of the turmeric added to it.

You're a god damn retard. 1500?

I say 2510.4 kilojoules

fair enough.

yeah you stupid fucking faggot grow a fucking brain the sosage alone is like 1000 stupid retard

Better mustard is necessary

>121 calories per serving
You're still retarded.

objectavley wrong faggot stupid retardmerican

god fucking retards i fucking swear americans are so fucking stupid

Kek mum was a bit of a drinker eh?

dont you dare fucking insolt my mother fucking retrd faggotmerican i will fucking find you dumb gay faggot

Seriously though.. is it easier to shave with that smooth upper lip?

is this real life?

your fucking don faggot i just called my dad and he will be hacking Veeky Forums and your ip say fucking goodbye

I'm having fun anyway. This board has been in the dumps lately. More so than usual.

olives: like 5 calories
mustard: 0 calories
1 serving of cheese 100 calories
summer sausage: 100 cals per serving, so like 2.5 times the cheese, like 250

my bad, that's like 350 calories, definitely
fucking 1500

retards

>plain mustard

For shame user, if you're going to enjoy a platter of cheese and meats you need some tasty spicy mustards.

>olives: like 5 calories
>2.5 times the cheese
You're trolling right?

Americans:
>measure food ingredients in "cups"
>calculate their caloric intake using the umbrella term "servings"

>how many servings you eat today?
>20!
>you have to cut your servings in half
>so i can only eat 10 servings per day doctor?
>that's correct, also here take this orlistat medication and make sure you don't eat more than 4 servings of fat per day or you will soil yourself

I like a plate of spicy pepperoni slices and some sharp cheddar, it's a snack that goes great with drinks. Olives or some other pickled veg would round it out nicely.

olives are five calories each. he has five olives. 25 whole fuckin big whoppin calories, wow

that's like two and a half ounces of meat. you could fit that in two and a half shot glasses. do any of you actually diet? can the anorexics just gtfo already

>olives are five calories each
Wrong, it's 9.
And at that size, we might as well say 10.
50 calories is a lot, they add up you fucking fatty.
Go do some sports you degenerate fat fucking american lardass

It's five.

Where were we, fatass?

>idiots think they can accurately determine the calories of olives just from seeing them
Are you actually this retarded?
Do you even understand how many factors weigh into that?
One of those olives could have between 2 and 15 calories you utter mongoloids.
You don't even fucking know how much they weigh.

Kill yourselves

What is that, a barracks room?

I'd say we were at you being a fucking retard, but we're still at you being a fucking retard, so I don't see the point.

Just let them argue over a difference of 4 calories. We all know olives come in uniform size so one of them is bound to be right

Agree

wow you got rekt by a phone poster. i would probably kill myself

Replace that yellow mustard with spicy brown and get some crackers that plate and I'd gladly split it with another person because that's a bit much for a snack.