youtube.com/watch?v=gdA4dClxX-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the one you make yourself

'cha

how do I into

delet

trash

god tier.

It's obviously made for the American market because in New Zealand chilli has 2 L's and we don't have oz

louisiana gold is literally tabasco but with less vinegar and more peppers
aka tabasco but better

habanero tabasco

Cheap as dirt, has a richer and more complex flavor. A kind of smokeyness to it that tempers the heat very well.

More Tabasco.

/mlp/ ruined Tabasco for me.

Louisiana

>we don't have oz
Yeah, that's one country over.

Crystal is the other major Louisiana hot sauce. It is basically Tabasco but with smoother vinegar, less harsh.

Mr. Saucy Ghost is similar but much hotter.

>Crystal is the other major Louisiana hot sauce
You're forgetting the best Louisiana hot sauce, Louisiana. Also, I'm pretty sure Frank's is made in Louisiana, too.

>They have to point out they are gluten and wheat free.
Are they just trying to market to hipsters or does nobody realize vinegar and chilies and water do in fact lack gluten and wheat?

The average retard doesn't even know what gluten is. You can tell this by the number of people who use the word "glutens" unironically.

Calories, that's a gluten. Fat, that's a gluten.

Breathing, that's a gluten.

Watching those boring kikes is the source of all the gluten

Habanero Tabasco is 10/10 for my tastes.

wat?

I can't stand vinegar based hot sauces, it's like they always use the cheapest, nastiest vinegar they can get. but I am ok with homemade ones that use a decent vinegar

Just had this stuff yesterday for the first time. Slightly hotter than Tabasco, but similar. Better pepper flavor overall and no bitter taste.

True

Marie Sharpe's sort of has the Tabasco-y vinegar flavor.

Grind up a bunch of chili peppers. Mix 'em with vinegar, garlic, and salt. Let it age for a few weeks/months.

I bought Crystal and Louisiana Habanero. What am in for?

What do you even put this stuff on besides eggs and potatoes

>He hasn't had a breakfast sandwich with hot sauce

I'm so sorry for how your life has been so far.

What sauces do you like to use?

, El Yucateco, and Sriracha.

Thanks I will try this out tomorrow morning. Made a breakfast sandwich for breakfast today and it came out great but now I'm looking forward to spicing it up.

pasta, soup, pizza etc

Google Tabasco Pony.

Fellow experimenter here. I've been dissatisfied with store bought, overall. There are basic categories, it seems. First is vinegar-salt then a dash of heat (all Tabasco based sauces). Then you have the enchilada type sauce (Ortega/Taco Bell consistency, but still not that hot). Then upscale sauce that isn't worth paying 13 bucks for a tiny baby-ass bottle of stuff that was over hyped in the first place.

Then throw in the Asian side. Sriracha....garlic blasts, then salt, then heat...but with the consistency that you want. Sambal Oelek--almost perfect, but needs to be pureed a bit and have heat added....and on the flip, you can experiment with salsas...great consistency, but again--leads with onion, garlic, salt...and eventually heat.

So my personal mix is this: Sambal oelek and Ortega mix as a base. If you're going for more of a salsa then either add a hot salsa or canned diced tomatoes. But the key for me has been pureed Serrano peppers with a shit ton of cayenne powder. Mix up, and you finally have that ketchup-like, super hot sauce that doesn't emphasize vinegar and salt first....for fucks sake....

vinegar is based though

>sambal
It's nice people are finally catching on to how fucking good this sauce is. My grandpa used to eat it with a spoon.

Vinegar is...overused at best--to me--and not the right base, at least. Ketchup at most basic; add vinegar to taste? But then have some corn starch handy or else we're back to vinegar salt water again....base first, heat second, spices last...for me at least. In that order, thick base (you name it) pureed serrano and cayenne ...aaah not much else.

Just find the next asia shop near you and try their stuff, they likely have something way better.

This. I got a 2lb bag of freshly ripened Thai chilis for like $2.50 USD and chili oil for $1.50. It's all actually hot unlike most of what I get at the store, even in the ethnic aisles.

I find it confusing that you tell us to avoid a vinegar base, then recommend ketchup which contains a lot of vinegar.

If you want to go Chinese, make your own:
youtube.com/watch?v=gdA4dClxX-0

This and ginger-scallion sauce are the best condiments.