What food makes you prettier?

What food makes you prettier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRGlon_ezvU
youtube.com/watch?v=FLqjLn0W5K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you kill a person and eat their remains, you will gain their beauty.
I recommend you focus on the eyes and skin, and making make some cheek-bone marrow soup.

I'm n ot sure if it works with teeth.

Srsly though. Something legal

Vegetables and plenty of water

this

>Daniel 1 chapter 1 verse 11-15
>11 Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,

>12 Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.

>13 Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

>14 So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.

>15 And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.

In other words, the king wanted Daniel to eat meat and drink wine with him and his soldiers. Daniel was like nahh... I request that you let me eat pulse [vegetables/beans] and drink water with my bros Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah instead. He challenged the king to let him do this for like 10 days. And after that, the result was that Daniel and his 3 bros had a fairer and more beautiful appearance, and they ended up smarter than before.

Vegetables, fish, fruits, and plenty of water.

the kind you make for me ;)

my balls

Hormone replacement therapy pills

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE THIS CANNOT CONTINUE THIS CANNOT CONTINUE THIS CANNOT CONTINUE THIS CANNOT CONTINUE THIS CANNOT CONTINUE THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

Titty skittles don't count as food

>Evangelical
>Vegetarian

Fuck

>their countenances appeared fairer and fatter
Sounds like they just got fat

Flax seed gives you nice tits assuming you're a female.

Facts to back that up?

Chicken feet and pig snouts for softer skin, carrots and very dark green leafy vegetables for a warmer golden complexion.

Avocado

Not eating anything makes you very attractive, I hear

Im not obese

pussy

Then why ate dykes so ugly?

It's a minority. Most lesbians are QT.

No.

Cum

Cum has estrogen that will make your skin smoother and will slowly feminize you. Nothing better than having qt sissy cook for you while wearing nothing but an apron.

Cock.

Wonder if there are any cute traps or cute twinks on Veeky Forums

I want to wife one.

Not even true, but even if it did, my estrogen receptors are already getting what they can handle. I was thinking ASIDE from hormonal influence. Also tfw no bf

I would be your bf, are you cutie?

I'm not even in burgerstan so it doesn't matter. Also probably no

This. A good fish diet works wonders for one's health.

I'm not in burgerland either.

master race

Denmark?

No. I'm from [spoiler]Spain[/spoiler]

Isn't loadsa fish just gonna give you mercury poisoning these days?

Alcohol. But other people have to drink it for you to look prittier to them.

Doesn't work if you're drinking it.

The cucumber.

Or as they call it in Jamaica,
Cu-cumba.

Cu-cumba...
Vitamins minerals very high number,
Silica hair and nails get longer
Other vitamins make your bones dem stronger,
Anti-wrinkle make you look younger!
95% water,kidney cleanser,great hydrater,detox,fiber good regulator give your body good things,don't be s traitor!
Get the cucumber cut it inna slice put it inna jug of water overnight. You know what you get for a fraction of the price? Energy drink full of electrolytes!
Raw inna salad is one of the use,or as a base for your vegetable juice!
Another surprise? Put a slice on your eyes take away the dryness,revitalise!
...Oh yes. One thing I have left. Cu-cumba also helps with bad breath. Wash away the bacteria that cause the odour.
Cu-cumba water instead of soda!

Wow.

wtf is this supposed to be read with an accent?

youtube.com/watch?v=dRGlon_ezvU

From the guy who brought us:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLqjLn0W5K0

Drinking alotta water makes you prettier thats the only tip I'll give you coming from someone who's pretty

It's a transcript from a video the guy in the video is singin with an accent.

>Antioxidant rich food
The reason we age is respiration.
The more we breath oxygen, the more oxygenated our blood which in turn destroys cellular structures bit by bit. Antioxidants reduce oxidising of cells in our blood stream.

>Eat what Asians eat.
Over thousands of years they discovered green tea and bone/collegen broths helped with appearances.
Green tea is questionable, but a mild diuretic such as tea with a high salt diet can help your face look plump and youthful.
Collegen/bone broths help with maintenence of skin tissue.

Not that poster but a friend of mine eats a lot of carrots and her skin is tinted a bit orange. Got a nice look to her too so it's doing something.

>Carrots
beta-carotene deposits in your skin for a mild glow. Repeated study icbf gettinb shown that people who had carrots or carrot juice everyday for 2 weeks looked more attractive than previously - notable feature was losing a sallow, tired look.

>vitamin c
With bone/collegen based broth (think ramen broth for example) vitamin c should be eaten as it increases bioavailibility.

>all these people recommending foods for giving a "glow"
The objectively most attractive skin is asian pale marble, why seek out darkness in skin?

Poopoo peepee

fruits and veggies
and lots of water

this guy gets it

this, i'm eating cum since the first time i posted on Veeky Forums and i'm clearly prettier than before

Androids

Really makes you think.

I've eaten androids and even machines but still he won't look at me