Just bought a 4 pack of Dragon Soop from the local paki shop, going to drink them all now

Just bought a 4 pack of Dragon Soop from the local paki shop, going to drink them all now.

Wish me luck.

i hope you die

You deserve anything but luck in this endeavor.

>Dragon Soop

I tried some once when in uni. Holy fuck. It was so bad, it got me smashed, but the fucking palpitations and how fucking sweet it was. Fuck no.

'Soop' is literally more trampy than any plastic bottle of cider.

In the morning you are going to wish you were dead.

>t. Ameriburger who did this with 4LOKO when it had caffeine in it/

>Dragon Soop

Ultimate tramp tier. Drinks shouldn't give you a speed like come down.

Do you hate your body that much?

>downing 20 units of alcohol and 700 mg of caffeine at once

Literally suicide

Had 3 of these on Satrurday lunchtime and followed up with a bottle of wine across the afternoon.

After the initial high I had severe mood swings till I went to bed at 11pm.

I've once had two and felt drunk as fuck and short of breath for hours.

That shit really fucks you up. The nightclub all the students go to in my town sells pitchers of the stuff for £8. Fucking lethal.

Didn't know these existed. Will be on the lookout.
My drink of choice when i couldn't afford mandy at uni was BlueBear mixed with Frosty jacks.

These are illegal in the US but I remember having one when I was 18 and really wishing I didn't

Basically a FourLoco but more deadly???

what was fourloco percentage and caffeine content?

This is 8% and 35mg caffeine per 100ml

4loko is 12.5 % ABV, but zero caffeine (currently).

my rule with dragon soops was that if I can stand the taste I'm already too drunk to drink it

They have a few 14% ones now

>4 Dragon Soops

RIP in Peace OP

>Rest in peace in peace

Nobody is this stupid, right?

I'm guessing you are new?

Fresh off the boat from Reddit, kiddo?

please don't

you are

ez bait thanks for 3 (You)s

haha i trolled you i was only pretending to be retarded, sure thing champ

2 cans = 20 units?

Coconut piss

>8% abv
>135 mg of caffeine per can

Is this really some kind of "OH GOD I'M SO FUCKED UP" kind of thing? My nightly drink is a can of rock star with 200mg of caffeine and four shots of gin. I didn't think it was normal, but I certainly didn't think it was "extreme."

Never seen this in the UK.
Might actually go out and look for some tomorrow.
I'm curious.
They look and sound tasty.
£2.99 for 1 can though? Sounds like a bit of a rip-off.

Cheers.

This is the kind of thing that will make you vomit from the sugar and caffeine long before the alcohol.

someone, somewhere, is getting their ass kicked tonight, and someone, possibly but not necessarily someone else, is getting naked. any number of arrests is possible.

he doesn't deserve it, no, but if anyone needs it, it's him.

>Reply to Thread No.8736659

it also had thujone and some other stuff in it that was notably ingredients to medieval witch brews. i'm sure it had an effect. it made evil grow in people.

I might just get a load of energy drinks and a bottle of vodka and make my own versions of these today.
Not slept in a couple of days and I fancy getting hammered... but also in the mood for energy drinks even though I never usually drink them.