How true is this?

How true is this?

>How true is this weeks shitty retarded may-may

No one cares.

lol I've only ever heard of two of those and I've never been to either.

Never been to umami burger or shake shack but whataburger is pretty fuckin good

Shake shack is ok-tier, but probably deserves its place on the list compared to everything else. The best burger joint I've experienced is a chain I think is in a bunch of cities but is mainly established in new york, Bare Burger. Everything is just superior to every other burger joint I've seen, and they actually have like three different veggie burgers if you're into that.

In N Out>Whataburger
We have a Whataburger in SoCal that no one goes to we just flock on over to the good shit at In N Out

I'm literally looking at a bare burger right now across the street from my office (in Chicago). Only been there once. The prices are a little ridiculous considering the burgers don't even come with a side. The one I got last time I think was the wild boar burger. It was good, but nothing to write home about. I'd prefer shake shack or five guys over bare burger. The location here has pretty shitty yelp reviews. I also don't get the concept. A burger joint that is a family restaurant with cartoons on the TV but also a full bar.

Yeah, well there's an In N Out in Austin and it stays...pretty busy. Seriously, Whatashitter is way overrated.

Carls Jr. is the worst fast food experience I've ever had on more than one occasion. Swap In-N-Out with shake shack and I'd agree

Alaska? Or unMerican?

>We have a Whataburger in SoCal

No you don't.

No need for Sour grapes.

This meme is crap. Nearly as shitty as that fucking "blocks your path" meme.

>tfw only the first two exist in this country
I prefer Burger King but they discontinued my favourite burger, so I haven't been going for fast food as much as I used to.

> No Culver's

wow it's like you get better food when you spend more money

Shake Shack isn't even fast food (no drive through)

gay as fuck just like all of those memes. It doesnt even have Steak n Shake which is the best fast food burger you can get.

Whataburger is real? Always thought it was something Wallace came up with in Infinite Jest.

You're an idiot

Burger King needs to squeeze in between five guys and Carl Jr.

>living in Cali
>not going to Habit
No excuse

Burger King is trash tier. McDonalds is actually pretty good if you dont go for the ridiculous McXXLKING etc with way too much shit on them.

McDonald's is trash tier. Burger King actually uses real meat.

It's months old and it's a good meme

shit food

In n Out is shit tier wheres Sonic?

bareburger is good, but totally different. it's a sit down restaurant with waiters. shake shack is definitely the best fast food burger.

Shake shack is meh tier, overpriced for really OK burgers, 5 guys is goodshit, Wendy's and Burger king top tier out of all the actual *fast food* places

Fixed

I don't know what the fuck happened to Shake Shack.

I remember getting it in NYC some years back when it was only in NYC. There was a 30 minute wait and I definitely remember it being worth it. I moved over seas for a while and got excited that the next city I'd be living in had a shake shake nearby.

Got it and the burger was barely a step above Wendy's but with the 5 guys prices and I've literally had better fries in elementary school lunch.

What the fuck happened? I'm from VA and got some of the very first 5 Guy stores and the burger is still the same, they just play fast and loose with the prices off the east coast and and ass fuck you on the price.

>Carls Jr. is the worst fast food experience I've ever had on more than one occasion

Carls has amazing food but universally terrible service.

I like both and I'm Texan as FUCK

I got so many free coupons for food for the Hardees near me (before it closed down) by simply writing an email to corporate with my receipt and saying how I had to wait like 15 minutes for a fucking sandwich

This happened every time

>Innout that high
Pretty fucking false

>okay but somewhat overpriced
>good tendies, but they don't always have them
>a weeks' worth of food in a bun
>don't exist here so probably shitty
>tons of grease, good fries
>expensive and full of hipsters, but at least they have beer

It's months old and a shitty retarded may-may

Never had Shake Shack, but I doubt it beats Whataburger.

kek

Modern Day Burger King is at the top. Such lousy fast food.

At least McDonalds has stayed virtually the same.

Comparing fast food to fast casual is dumb. If you do that, then real restaurants and home cooking would be off the chart in some extra-dimensional transcended state.

>never had
>doubt

how bout you use that little brain of yours

I work at Five Guy's, the making of the food is fresh compared to some other fast food restaurants.

>no jack in the box
Two monster tacos and a three piece egg roll. Seriously take a bite of each and enlighten yourselves.

>fast food (corporations)
>anything other than shit