What went so right?

What went so right?

Nothing.

1. They can only get the baha blast right about half of the time, it is usually syrupless crap.

2. The only actually fill the triple double if they feel like it.

3. The taco bell in my area has hired indians and I feel ill thinking about them touching my food.

I didn't have taco bell for like 3 years and I recently moved to where a taco bell is like a block away and got the "doritos locos tacos snackbox" or whatever and it was too salty I threw most of it away.

I've ordered this box like 4 times and only once was the crunchwrap filled adequately.

just got it a second time, so good. second time it literally looked like the picture

The only excuse for eating that stuff is if you're travelling.

>5 bucks for two subpar tacos, and a cleverly disguised third taco.

Wow where do I sign?

BRING BACK THE BACON CLUB CHALUPA YOU SHITS

BRING BACK DIET BAJA BLAST I DON'T WANT FUCKING DIABETES

DEL TACO HAS BETTER VALUE ITEMS ANYWAY

>BRING BACK DIET BAJA BLAST I DON'T WANT FUCKING DIABETES

Apparently you don't want to actually learn about diabetes either.

Also fuck del taco, you should be embarrassed.

I remember when Taco Bell was cheap trash food.

Now it's expensive trash food. What's the point.

You just have to know what to order. Taco Bell is the only place that still has a real dollar menu.

There are only like 3 items I can think of at Taco Bell that are more than 300 calories per dollar. The only time Taco Bell is good is when they have some limited time promotional item, like the cheesy double beef burrito for $1 a little while ago.

Wendy's still has crispy chicken sandwiches for $0.99 where I live, plus the free frosty every time if you get the keychain at the beginning of each year.

Pic related is my go-to fast food deal, though.

I just want my baby back...

This was the best.

How much do those keychains cost?
One of my buddies from a callcenter had one and we'd all get free frosties every time we went to lunch

Disgusting. How can you fat American PIGS eat this processed shite?

All years previous to this one, as far as I remember, it was $1. This year, it was $2.

Can we start some sort of campaign to get this back? I've been filling my holes with drugs ever since they took volcano sauce away.

the baha blast looks better than it is

i always get the carbonated apple drink

>$2
Disastrous deal.

All food is processed, retard.

It's kind of interesting if you think about it, since most consumers wouldn't mind paying the extra $1 but Wendy's doubles their profit (assuming the number of purchases stays about the same)