Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think of my dinner tonight?

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think of my dinner tonight?

My friends bought the Tᴬᴮ Sᵒᵈᵃ for the meme, but it tastes just like Diet Pepsi with a hint of citrus.

Tab is good.

Still made with cola leaf.

whats that in the bag?

Individual slices of pepperoni

Autism: the dinner

You're a fucking moron. We cook great meals for ourselves. You're literally describing WoW players and fat neckbeards with small penises.

Fuck you for being so deluded about a social disorder. There are absolutely no effects on our ability to cook ourselves food.
Reappropriate your misconceptions, retard. You have a kid with autism calling you a yard because you're so fucking deluded.

Wut

autism: the post

lol you're obviously new here if you don't recognize this poster. chill out breh, let him enjoy his TV dinners and figurines.

Oh that fucking guy. At least he doesn't use chatspeek.
He's still a faggot and the guy that thinks his dinner is autistic even more so.

Well yeah they both are.. but on the scale of faggotry the Replyer is 100 time more of a faggot that OP...who is of course, always a faggot.

You're a fucking moron. We suck great cocks for ourselves. You're literally describing WoW players and fat neckbeards with small penises.

Fuck you for being so deluded about a different sexuality. There are absolutely no effects on our ability to be functional members of society and normal. Reappropriate your misconceptions, retard. You have a homosexual kid calling you a tard because you're so fucking deluded.

kill yourself

kek please tell me this is pasta

I'm not actually that guy. I just am really lazy and wanted to shitpost on Veeky Forums

Holy shit what I haven't seen a Tab since the early 2000's maybe they stopped making it in my country.

It is now

Who hurt you, user?

You're a fucking moron. We are a great carbohydrate. You're literally describing WoW players and fat neckbeards with small penises.

Fuck you for being so deluded about a carbohydrate. There are absolutely no effects on our ability to be a full meal or a side dish. Reappropriate your misconceptions, retard. You have a carb calling you a tard because you're so fucking deluded.

>You have a kid with autism calling you a yard because you're so fucking deluded.
You could have said "you are really delusional", because that would have been an acronym. I feel like you missed out there, especially if you have autism.

>Autism: the dinner

>You're literally describing WoW players and fat neckbeards with small penises.