Exploding Dogs

>Be East Coast transplant in a flyover city
>Literally nobody here has ever heard of eating a hot dog with casing
>spend $8 buying Boars Head hot dogs
>leave them simmering
>execute explodingdog.exe

How did I fuck up? I think I set the heat too high and crowded them. Are they old? Did someone sabatoge my dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=flyovers.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How did I fuck up
by thinking you weren't a flyover from the start, cletus

So where did I go wrong despite being born in an unfortunate area?

I never had this issue before.

But exploded hotdogs taste better

>hot dogs in casing
um did you remember to pierce the casing?

Kek. I would consider myself a well travelled woman and those two circled areas are among the worst places to be in America.

1. Make a Court Bouillion with 2 cans of beer, 1/2 a chopped onion, 4 cloves of garlic smashed, 10 peppercorn, 4 habaneros or jalapenos
2. Simmer dogs gently for 5 minutes or so, just to pick up flavor.
3. Saute them in a hot pan with butter until brown.
4. Serve them on steamed buns with one thin line of mustard.
5. ???
6. PROFIT!!!

>LA and NY
>not the stinking sphincters of the coasts

>flyovers.jpg
Nice autism
warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=flyovers.jpg

Cooked too fast/too high a heat.

I would honestly drop them in room temp water and heat the whole thing up together

lmao. how fucking triggered are you right now cletus?

>Simmering

Don't do that. 160-170F is where you want your water temp.

this

>posts the same image every day out of pure buttfrustration
>n-no YOU'RE mad

REEEEEEEEEEEE
WOMEN GET OUT

Someone post hotdogs in condoms

I fucking hate this place.

exoloded hot dogs are the fucking best. especially if you oven bake them. that crispy interior surface is fucking gold senpai

>Bashes non east coast as "fly over"
>Forgets that literally the best hot dog is from said territory
>Forgets the entire history of Chicago as a meatpacking city, i.e. nigga read some Upton Sinclair
>Forgets about Hebrew National, a pretty damn good national store bought hot dog is based In Omaha.

You deserve what you got. Now go eat your Sabbaro.

>Hebrew National
>Hebrew

Why would you waste $8 on hotdogs with casing instead of getting proper brautwerst or something?

/pol/ pls go.

Nathan's, Vienna, Hebrew national. Some of the best hot dogs are connected to the jews in America. If you don't like it, you can go back to shoving them oscar meyers up your ass.

>hot dogs are connected to the jews in America
too bad the circuscise them all

The best way to prepare a hotdog is Chicago style

but its still a hotdog and will always be beaten by even a low tier burger

>thinskinned flyover babbies that can't handle living in nyc
The pros of living in an actually important place where millions of people actually want to be and actually has a large variety of everything far outweighs the cons.
>inb4 someone starts talking about some shit that only happens in manhattan because they think nyc is just manhattan

dunno about LA tho

Trump pls go.

>Shit that only happens in Manhattan

But... Manhattan is the only nice part, and only parts of that. Queens, Bronx, Staten Island are all nigger infested trash ghettos. Harlem is little Mexico, Brooklyn is the beating heart of hipsters and meme food. Then there's the extended metrro area, including Jersey City and Newark. How can you defend such a dense concentration of terrible places?

>Maine native checking in, if that hot dog ain't a red snappie, it's no good.

When cooking sausages in water, do it at low heat and don't let the water boil, if it starts boiling they will crack

>boiling sausages

>not having an appreciation for boiled, steamed or grilled sausages

>doesn't mentioned baked sausages
fucking kys sausage hater

You may consider yourself well traveled but I bet in reality you're just an insufferable whore who wouldn't know a good time if it fucked her in the ass.

I bet you're from one of those fucking flyover towns where the only fun thing to do is fuck your cousin. That's probably why your dullard senses can't appreciate everything that a large city has to offer. Not only are the two cities circled so full of diversity and unique opportunities that you could scarcely explore them all in a lifetime but they are both very close to some of the most beautiful natural wilderness in North America. These are places that have literally everything and that's why so many people live there. Stop being a shitty snooty hipster and learn how to appreciate things.

baked dogs are good too

>heheheheheehhahahehaheha XDDDD look at me boyz im a gurl!!!! XDDDXD

too late to save face chump you already ousted yourself. go back to your 'za faggot this is a thread for sausage appreciators :)

He'll never know the childhood joy of biking to the country store, getting a steamed hot dog and bun out of the machine, and chowng down with onions, relish and ketchup

but I have lots of baked sausage friends
they make good athletes

>Stop being a shitty snooty hipster and learn how to appreciate things
>99.5% of this country is absolute garbage flyover territory

Get fucked, city rat.

They're already cooked. They just need to be re-heated.

>city rat
>people from cities are shit
>cities are where people live and therefore are cultural hubs because people are culture
I never implied that 99.5% of the US is flyover garbage. Just that the person who posted this is in the part of the country that is. Many places in the US are wonderful culturally significant places. Wyoming has a rich cowboy culture, Missouri is full of natural beauty and great cities, Kentucky is one of the most unadulterated bastions of true American culture.

Stop being mad because you've never seen anything more exciting than corn faggot. 0/10

Boiled sausage (Hotdog as Americans would probably call it), ketchup, proper mustard, fried and regular onions. Don't know how it's done in other places, but that's how it's done in Denmark

We eat them like that, too, but we have four to six per sitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0

4-6 !?

>Some of the best hot dogs are connected to the jews

Uh, don't they use beef instead of pork?

Beef hot dogs are terrible.

supposed to pierce skin with fork first.

As shitty as New York is, have never been to LA, it can't compare to places like Chicago or Detroit. I can't even imagine how bad nigger murder capitols like St. Louis and Memphis are.

You boiled them for too long

Beef is vastly superior to pork tho

Can I suck ya piss flaps??

ah yes, pros of living in a very important place

citycucks are the fucking worst

they all stink like shit, live in "homes" the size of a closet, pay out the ass for everything, whites are a minority, almost no fucking privacy, have fucking ghettos, need to fucking pay to park if you want to have the personal freedom of a vehicle otherwise you are forced to take public transport with shit smelling strangers

i could go on but I have a lawn to tend to

you didn't need to boil them, you just needed to poke them and let 2 minute in the water to get them hot.

>flyovers are actually jealous of being in a place important enough to get bombed
is this why you people are so preoccupied with DA MOOSLIMS?

Just put them in a pot and pour boiling water over them. No further boiling required

you gotta cut a slit into them so the steam can escape

No. Coney Islands are king.

Senpai, I own 15 acres of forest, I have fiber internet, and anything I can't find physically can be ordered online.

Why would I want to trade that in for anything, especially some ass apartment with rent that costs more than my taxes?

>Bring water to boil
>Take off heat
>Put sausages in
>Wait 3-4 minutes

>forced to take public transportation
meanwhile if you don't have or want to drive anywhere else you're fucked.

>from the surrounding circled area in Jersey
>grew up in the semi-rural mountains surrounded by forests and colorful Victorian houses
>with the grandest city in the country and a massive international travel hub less than an hour's drive away
>all the museums, plays, and international cuisine
>plus all the amenities built in the area for rich New Yorkers, like amusement parks and ski resorts
I don't know about life in the city itself, it's really beautiful but smells like piss and gasoline, but that circle is blessed space. Best of rural and urban living. Only downside is that most people seem to think the whole state is some sort of guido hellhole and crime-ridden cities like Camden and Newark (along with the sprawling industrial areas around NY) really cast a bad light on the rest.

not best, but I can agree on 'sploded != ruined... best way to eat them is to put the coindement of your choice in the crack. of the dog, not yours.
I often cut my sausages to put mustard in the dog, rather than on it. tastes better.

Tits or GTFO

not in dogs, tho

enjoy your bar s wieners numbnuts, more vienna beef for civilized americans

>civilised
>americunts
I'm from the land of the sausage, you fat fuck. good sausages are made from pork.
>youtube.com/watch?v=nasoPtvaX-A

>boiling hot dogs

Gross user. Do you want all the salt and flavor to seep out? Grilling or steaming is where it's at.

>civilised
>americans

>boiling hotdogs

Why are they floating? That's way too much water.

Dump then into boiling water, wait a couple of minutes, then remove them quickly. They're already cooked, just need heating.

Goddamnit, first i got high surfing /b/
Now im hungry. Brb making this

am i ban

Soon...

yessah

>queens
>Staten Island
>nigger infested trash ghetto
Queens is largely white and Asian and Staten Island is basically a suburb. Try harder fly ovie.
The Bronx is Shitcongo tier though, no one will ever deny you that.

what tardishness is this? barbeque or nothing

Mlady, you do know non flyover aka flyto are just sanctuary cities that poor immigrants fly to. Any cultural geography textbook will explain this to you

>Beef hot dogs are terrible
subjective

boil water, remove from heat, add sausage of any kind.
every sausage with casing explodes if the temp is too high

don't waste you're time engaging someone who posts about "SHITY FLYOVERS HURRRR".

boiled dogs are completely retarded. grill, pan fry, or deep fry. microwaving them is even superior. Restaurants don't even boil them, they leave the water at like 180 or whatever

what are you a middle aged woman?

How do you even stomach hot dogs with the casing? The texture reminds me too much of gristle and I go from zero to ready to throw up every time I've taken a bit of a hot dog with casing.

I'm fking jelly. No sarcasm included.

Sounds more like shitty dogs with loads of fat and filler than anything to do with the casing. A good dog has a smooth, tight casing that snaps when you bite into it.

Yes, and then it feels like fucking rubber when you try to chew it.

Sorry, I work mainly on the north shore of SI. Taints my views heavily.

This

This looks disgusting.

>Court Bouillion

Why does that sound like prison food?

Gotta stick it a few times with a sharp fork or tooth pick along its length.

Tits or GTFO