What are you eating/drinking RIGHT NOW?

What are you eating/drinking RIGHT NOW?
>bud light platinum
>pickled olives
No cheating. I know you're not eating steak at 1 am in the morning like a sous boss.

Chamomile tea. Plain.

Water.
I think I might go eat some pickled jalapenos, I don't have anything else in my kitchen.

Fried eggs on a toasted bagel, with OJ. About to get some coffee. Midnight breakfast is the best. Second breakfast is good too, but it's better at night-- everything's quiet, gentle breeze outside. Getting ready to do my night owl things. Comfy things.

I am drinking a raw pu'er tea.

I have a bottle of water, just ate some spinach dip for dinner

Literally?

I SAID RIGHT NOW! Not ten years ago.

That'll get your cholesterol up in no time friend.

There's nothing wrong with having three breakfasts a day.

Goldpeak peach tea. Might brew something real if I get off my ass soon

WTF DELET THIS

Only in J.R.R Tolkien's books is that acceptable.

having a nice chilled bottle of real canadian eau de source naturelle

Yeah, considering they have literal magic and could be killed by monsters at any moment. I don't think cholesterol is high on their priorities.

A glass of cranberry juice with tums chasers.

What's real to you?

We begin our day with something quick to prepare: maybe juice or tea, a cereal bar or instant oats. There's lots of yawning and grumbles. After we've got our bearings we go for the fry up. Varies wildly, but always fatty. Then we don't have breakfast again until the dead of night. You might ask, "what about lunch?" We don't believe in lunch. Lunch is a conspiracy. A light dinner is all. Something savory to hold us over until third breakfast. That's the way to do it. Don't you believe the deli man's lies.

What are you on your period? Jokes aside, that better be not be from concentrate or "cocktail juice".

I suppose you mean tomatoes tomato. That's too much dishes for me m9.

Roast Beef and Pepper Jack on Sourdough, an Orange and a tall glass of Milk

>that better be not be from concentrate or "cocktail juice".

...what's wrong with that?

It's literally sugar and natural flavors but whatevs.

strawberry fruit ice bar thing
corn chibs (chips but spelled retarded)
water
loose cheerios (as opposed to bound, which are a bit too kinky for right before bed)
cottage cheese

>aldi

I'll be getting some roast beef later from muh wife if you catch my drift.

it'll be sour, she's got a yeast infection

Loose leaf or tea bag

Loose leaf if you're up for the experience. Bag if you want a quickie. Which type?

Hey man as long as she handles your oranges well and drinks that milk, ya should be in for a good time

True. Definitely not up for that sourdough this week. Too much bad yeast.

Kale with garlic and cumin seed and a glass of barley tea.

Oven chips w/ mushy peas and lemonade

Pita?

Natty ice mother trucker.

I baked kale once in the oven. Not bad stuff but quite the hassle.

Did you start with prewashed/precut? I don't mind the fuss of cleaning most vegetables, but kale is annoying to clean. I don't think precut is even that much more expensive than whole, once you account for the tough bottom stems.

boogers

Washing is a hassle and cooking is hectic as I make a lot if I plan to bake Kale.

kale sucks