>literally only popular because of marketing

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/eat/nation/power-ranking-the-10-best-hot-sauces-on-earth
timeout.com/los-angeles/restaurants/taste-test-29-hot-sauce-bottles-ranked
foodbeast.com/news/cracker-barrel-brads-wife/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its ok on some things

not even close to i-put-that-shit-on-everything tier though.

it's great with pho though

White people are weird.

Also zero calorie and only 80 mg of sodium per tsp.

Yes I got that information by pulling out my bottle from the cupboard. What about it?

>wah, i don't like thing

good for you

It's sweeter and less hot than tobasco, so normies slather everything in it.

No. It's popular because people enjoy it. I don't even like this shit and I know that faggot. My buddies used this shit sauce before it even became popular. The only "hot sauce" I eat is blazin.

What marketing?

Marketing, you know, like with Lodge cast iron and Instapot.

Oily basic shit tasting trash

I don't think I've ever seen an ad for sriracha itself, just various food products using it but those all came after it was already popular anyway.

I'm with this guy. I don't like sriracha myself, but I don't give a fuck if my friends do. I'm just glad those dummies are enjoy capsaicin instead of being little bitches.

I only use it when I'm planning on making something spicy anyway but most of the spice comes from powered cayenne pepper or whatever peppers I decide to get from the dried ingredient section.

This. I've literally never seen an ad for sriracha in my life.

calling it memesauce is a meme meme.

>what is shilling
>what are blogs
>what are food websites

I'm sauce phobia that's why I don't like this sauce but I can out eat anyone of my buddies in pepper. That shit is a drug to me.

not even once have I seen advertisement for this sauce.

i bought it, tried it out and approved its amends.

there is no sauce which suites every meal. this one here imho is optimal for the asian food realm it originates from.

I like it blended with mayo to use on chicken sand witches

>sand witches

see

it's alright

not NEARLY hot enough though

More like justifiably popular because it's the only hotsauce in the grocery store that doesn't taste like vinegar

Literally all imaginary.

Tastes too much like gralic.

>blogs are imaginary
I guess the tumblr boogeyman really WAS a boogeyman all along.

>food websites and blogs
how about no

Even if you avoid those, social medias are riddled with obvious ads and marketing interns. Reddit, the most obvious. But also Veeky Forums. /g/ is especiall bad. Veeky Forums is not so bad because it's not that popular.

> Veeky Forums is not so bad because it's not that popular.

Hey guys does anyone like graze? I got a graze code anyone want graze? What's a good coffee roaster is happy mug good? I like happy mug, #1 satisfied customer, their honey process is so unique!

>blogs and food web sites

...I never gave a single fuck about that shit.

>1 gram of sugar per tsp.
>somehow has zero calories
user, I...

thrillist.com/eat/nation/power-ranking-the-10-best-hot-sauces-on-earth
timeout.com/los-angeles/restaurants/taste-test-29-hot-sauce-bottles-ranked
foodbeast.com/news/cracker-barrel-brads-wife/

blatant examples of sriracha shilling

That was never marketed here, at all.
I just happened to buy it at random. It was on the lowest shelf, in a damn corner and it was actually really good.
That's how I found about the memesauce. I was mainly wondering why is it so oddly affordable and if its worth a damn.

The only time I remember seeing anything about sriracha on TV was during the Lays flavor contest where sriracha was one of the finalists (along with chicken and waffles, and garlic bread).

McDonald's, Subway, Monster, those meal order services, chef knife distributors, youtube channel marketers, are just some of the marketers who frequent this board. The problem is people who think marketing threads are meme/shitpost threads and post in them to try and fit in and don't realize they are marketing a product by proxy.

I sometimes use Sriracha. It's alright.

It's good on Ramen

I see the marketing aspect. Elsewhere, as well as here on Veeky Forums. But it has been this way for a looong time. One must be real dumb to still fall for it and actually buy what is advertised.

I happen to enjoy cooking asian food and frequently visit an asian import-supermarket 10-15 years ago. I wanted to try out new stuff and discovered sriracha this way. Years later, people on the internet "out of nowhere" start bragging and sucking each other's dicks about it. Speaking of srirache, marketing is something autosuggestive to you I suspect. Don't follow other people's opinions so much. After all, it's just a well usable sauce, like many others.

Call it what you want, I've been eating it for over ten years and I still love it

My toddler love the stuff.

stop feeding your baby trashy meme sauce or its gonna grow up retarded

Hahahah saracha for fuxxing babey's haha anny1 that use saracha literaley a fuxxing babey loool

Link 'em.

try avocado on toast with sriracha and salt+pepper

my local trendy cafe sells that for $7

you fuckers havent tried out this babe

Has nothing on Cholula garlic

>tons of bread
>light
>7 dollarydoos for toast
Hope it gets robbed and ransacked

>overrated meme sauce
>literally only popular because of marketing

Biggest issue is just it's too hot!

>Salsa Plomo

things you really shouldn't be browsing, I was hoping you would say you say a TV ad so I could excuse you as half retarded, but you went full

I like the other chili garlic sauce they make. Put that shit in an omelet with some kimchi and jalapeƱos and it's fucking glorious.

>college cafeteria, mid 2000s
>haven't seen this hot sauce before
>try it
>sneak out bottles every chance I get

I remember having sriracha at my parents' house 20+ years ago. We went to Vietnamese restaurants and were introduced it there.

It's been around for a long time and many of us have been acquainted with it for longer than it's recent popularity surge. You're just late to the party OP, and being a bitch about it. It's a hot sauce, get over it.

hipster bullshit

literally what marketing?

memes

literally what memes?

>meme soup
>meme sauce

you've gotta be frikkin memein me!

Literally huh????

I like mixing it in my fettuccine alfredo :)

Those writers are reflecting what is already popular, not promoting something because they were secretly paid to.

Popular foods do not equal "memes". I have been eating the stuff since 1995. I LIKE the fact that it's so popular I can get it at almost any store. Up until about 2003 I had to get it at Asian markets, and the shit isn't even Asian.

Here's a definition for you:

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

Why do you think those corporations pay people to "advertise" on a shithole site like this one?

>someone made this

Y'all kids need to tone it down with that word. You're using it all wrong.

i feel like it used to be spicier and they dumbed it down for the masses once it started getting more popular.

I'd been enjoying spicy food and hot sauce for years before i found sriracha, so I don't think i just acclimated to it.

this.

>mfw when every board on Veeky Forums is fucking nsabook-tier shit now

I've never once seen a sriracha advert

literally never marketed
that's why hipsters got on board ans ended up shilling it constantly
dumbass

20 years ago I'd only ever see bottles of this stuff on tables in chinese restaurants and I loved it
the first time I saw it on a grocery store shelf I bought it and I've been buying it ever since
so if by marketing you mean literally making it available to purchase in the supermarket then yeah sure

Britbong her who bought some because of the memes lately and It's pretty fucking nice tbqhwy.

Love it on ham and cheese toasties when I'm hungover. Besides that there's not actually that much stuff that I like putting it on, but when it works, it's great.

>because of the memes lately
>lately
Newfag confirmed.

looks bomb to me, but i wouldn't pay more than $3.50 for that

i thought sriracha was like, southeast asian chili garlic sauce that's just made for the western market

Fung Hoy the company that makes it pays viral marketers to shill on Veeky Forums.

I don't think you have any idea what viral marketing is.

The fact that you wrote "vital markers to shill" confirms.

Shilling and viral marketing are totally different things. They have nothing to do with each other.

t. viral marketing shill
Case and point.

This stuff is okay for asian food where the sweetness isn't a bad thing but Mexican hot sauces like Cholula, Tapatio, Valentina, El Yucateco, etc. are so much better for most things.

>Less hot than tobasco
Tobasco is barely even fucking hot. So is Siracha not even hot sauce?

Even the fucking burn is low-quality. A good spice has a nice, slow, building burn. I works up on you like good foreplay. This shit is just nothing, nothing, BAM vinegary hot. And the actual burning isn't even that potent.

I've never had that. What do I even use it in

I'm pretty sure their marketing budget is about $50 I've never seen them have a commercial or any type of ad

This.

Also, that shit sauce is fucking disgusting. Terrible flavors. Its clearly ment to be cooked, rather than just splattered on shit as a raw product.

Pic unrelated

It is overrated but I liked to use it in a couple things. Homemade breakfast burritos, cheap ramen, stuff like that. Actually those are the only two things I can think of

> Assemble the Legion
My man.

>2017
>he still didn't realise what viral marketing, shilling and astroturfing is

No. They don't pay anyone to come here and promote the sauce. They don't need to. And is right. See .

Ur literally marketing the sauce RIGHT NOW

False flag shilling is pretty effective shilling given the contrarian nature of this website. Also when people like you reply you just bump the thread.

delet

What's a healthy ish sauce I can put on anything that exists in Australia?
I wanna move away from tomato sauce cause sugar

So whats a non meme sauce to try if I realy like Sriracha. I dont really like Franks or Texas Pete or any of the other super common sauces, I think I like Sriracha for its thickness

you realise not every potato sauce has sugar, right?
anyway not a fan of table sauces but soi, louisiana and worcestershire are decent options

t. shill

Just keep using sriracha, what the fuck does it matter if your favorite site uses a word incorrectly to describe it as their own socially and mentally stunted form of virtue signaling?

sriracha is good, and will instantly transform even the shittiest Chinese takeout into an enjoyable meal

If you can handle the napalm taste, ouch! Too spicy....