What is the best technique for flipping an egg?

What is the best technique for flipping an egg?

I just use a spatula.

hurl the pan in the air

With your tongue, no utensil has the grip and dexterity that your tongue has

>he cant flip an egg without a spatula
what a pleb

pleb calling others pleb

how do you flip an omlette? everytime i try the meat and cheese flies off everywhere and the middle doesn't cook

>flipping it in the first place

^
This person right here, is probably the only one of you faggots who has ever actually used a kitchen.

Just flip the damn thing over.
If you care about not breaking the yolk like some kind of prissy babby then tilt the pan up at the same time and do it gently.

If you don't want to flip it and are not interested in a 50:50 burnt/raw egg, then cook the thing in a lot of oil or fat and spoon it over the top.
Or just put the pan on a really low heat and be patient.

Carefully.
Cook omelette on the lowest heat so it doesn't burn, and get used to waiting. Flip it once the top starts to set.
A wide spatula is the best thing ever for this, as a normal sized one will end up breaking your omelette unless you are very careful.
Anything wide, flat and heat resistant can be used really.
I used a small sheet of aluminium until I got my widespat.

Knobhead chefs will insist that you never flip an omelette because MUH 3 MINITS.
They are rabid cocksleeves who for whatever reason want to serve uncooked egg, and should thus be ignored.

two-hand it

Don't flip it you numpty. Put a lid on it and the white will cook evenly, leaving you with no translucent shit and a lovely runny yolk

>This person right here, is probably the only one of you faggots who has ever actually used a kitchen
Not every kitchen user is some fancy fucking rich kid that can afford expensive silicone instruments, ffs

>expensive silicone
Kroger sells silicone flippers for $5. Wal-Mart sells cheaper ones with thinner metal inside (prone to snapping) for $3.

Just throw the whole thing in the nearest bin.

wait for the property value to go up and then sell it more than what you paid

A fishing pole, but 2 is ideal, get a friend if you can to operate the 2nd pole

>>>/forwards from grandma/

Just cover it for a minute, you literal plastic eater.

this desu

Now that's what I call a neon genesis eggvangelion.

You have to find the TM and teach one of your Pokemon "Flip"

>he flips his eggs

laughingsluts.tiff

>flipping your eggs

underage

I don't want to be that guy, but is this something people actually do?

If you want to cook the white completely but maintain the soft yolk, just poach the damn egg

How do you prevent the white from spreading so much

Fucking this. Back when I was a homosexual athiest, I used to flip my eggs to get them completely cooked. After I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior, I realized that it made more sense to just big a clear lid over it pan.

i make eggs over easy almost daily. it is really easy to flip it without a spatula if you give yourself a bit of confidence. i find that using a smaller frying pan helps a lot. i crack two eggs into my frying pan and they perfectly fill the pan to the edges. i use a small pat of butter to grease the pan prior, making sure to coat the edges of the pan. flipping the eggs is easy and seems impressive if you ever cook for your significant other/guests. after i flip the eggs i let them cook for another 10-20 seconds and then turn off the heat, leaving the eggs in the pan for a bit longer to continue cooking. the result is perfect over-easy eggs where the yolk is viscous but still runs.

With your fingers you pussy.

first, you have to have one teflon (or whatever hipster nonstick shit you faggots are into) and use it solely for eggs.
if youre cooking a thicker omelette, its ok to pull the pan up, tilt it, pull the eggs apart slightly and let the runny yolks fill in the holes.
then when your omelette is set enough to release from the pan, you tilt the fucking pan to slide the omelette 1/4 way off.
continue to slide/tilt and use a spatula to turn it over onto itself.
takes practice and patience but its worth learning how to do
learn how to make a french omelette. whip the fuck out of those eggs, add a spoon of sour creme and whip them shits until its a step below a meringue and cook it low and slow.
if your omelette resembles the picture at all, throw it in the trash, its burnt.
your patience and practice will be rewarded.

>Offers genuine, helpful advice
>Gets called neckbeard

Go fuck yourself.

>excel at every type of cooking
>still fuck up 50% of fried eggs

why am i so bad at life?

>I'm so impressed by your egg flipping skills, can i suck your cock
>Only if you appreciate black coffee

I flip AND use a lid, fight me.

Sounds like someone's insecure because they can't flip eggs.

>Mr. Jinks !//AChEron.

fuck off tripfag

if we wanted to learn how to flip eggs from people with logons we'd be on youtube.

You don't need to flip anything.
Tip the pan, get a spoon, spoon over the hot oil over the top for a minute or 2.
Been doing this for like 15 years and it's never failed me.