Do you like to mix together drinks at the soda fountain, Veeky Forums? What's your favorite flavor?

Do you like to mix together drinks at the soda fountain, Veeky Forums? What's your favorite flavor?
>1/3 each of Sprite, Mountain Berry Blast Powerade, Mello Yello

If you mix the wrong soft drinks together, you will create carcinogenic compounds.

>Implying all soft drinks aren't carcinogenic

Upvoted.

I like to mix my diet Dr pepper with seltzer water because it's too sweet for me.

dont do this it makes mustard gas

I skip the sodas and head straight to the iced tea server next to the machine. If I'm lucky there's also a lemonade server next to it and I mix those together to make an Arnold Palmer.

>I skip the sodas and head straight to the iced tea server
Enjoy that nasty several day old tea that's been brewing in an unwashed pot

I mix the water with ice

fokin madman i am

>soda
Yes I love giving money to immoral companies that produce lethal substances. I also smoke, aren't these people great for selling me carcinogenic sticks in exchange for money? Wow!

>Getting ice
>Ever
Ice machine is usually the nastiest. Plus the soda/water comes out cold, what's the point in ice? It just dilutes the flavor of soda. Without ice you get even more room for more soda.

I didn't know americans really do this. the first time I saw someone do it I was shocked and was worried about trying it myself in case I got into trouble.

Nice virtue signaling cock bag.

t. Pepsi employee

t. Alex Jones

t.

If it's gold peak it's exactly the same shit, comes from syrup.

Water and Sprite. Removes the sickly taste from it and all the gas. It's pretty refreshing.

I do either
>3/4's ginger ale, 1/4 lemonade
or
>just push the tab for pure soda water

Honestly I just like the bubbles, the sugar and flavors I can take or leave.

This, ice cucks get out.

Dew, List und Mellow

>american cuisine

>Go to automated soda machine.
>Wait for it to drop cup.
>Open the door and yank it out before the ice drops.
>Put it back in when the syrup flows, skipping the water.
>Drink pure flavor.

Fuck employees who take a giant scoop of those tiny ice mounds filling the cup up to the brim. You only get 10% of soda with that much.

I'm pretty sure it's policy to do that so they can save money. It's why I hate going to restaurants where the entire glass is filled with ice.

Fuck that, it's literally like 3 cents worth of soda. Stop fucking jewing me at every corner.

>In case i got in trouble
What hellhole did you grow up in?

Water or nothing m8