Has Veeky Forums ever been to Branson, MO?

Has Veeky Forums ever been to Branson, MO?
Places to eat and drink recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-Xie13siQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great idea for a thread op. I can't wait to see some replies.

I'm not OP you tard

I have been to Branson

Why are we memeing it?

Wrong thread retad

It's 4 am here, I'm too tired to play. Please tell me what's going on in this thread.

shit sorry
OP here you can tell by the unique posters count
Ur all good - Im just heading to Branson with the hubby and he wanted to know good eats

Whenever I'm in Branson, me and my hubby always make sure to stop at the wonderful McDonald's restaurant. The food service is always top notch and we always leave satisfied. My hubby makes sure to get the big Mac no bun(he's on keto) extra sauce extra cheese and then he orders me a nice home style salad. It's like eating at a five star restaurant every time! I also highly recommend their chicken sandwich, everyone here will vouch for this I'm sure!

If you got the money, go do that dolly parton rodeo and dinner thing they have up there. Tickets are like $80, but you get a full three course meal and a show that they do with horses and shit. The food was actually pretty damn good, we had some kind of soup that was awesome, then a cornish game hen and some sides and shit. Then some kind of dessert, but can't remember what it was. All in all was a good experience, good food.

Thanks, a really decent review.
You're not on Yelp too by any chance are you? Hubby and I always check 'Yelp for help' (top kek rhymes incredibly, I know) before dining out

You're a faggot though.

heard somewhere that Yakov Smirnoff's dinner and show is pretty legitimate

In soviet Russia shitty comedian shills fot you.

t. Yakov Smirnoff

Dixie Stampede
I unironically second this.
I didn't expect to enjoy that ridiculous bullshit as much as I did. But I was sold by the time the giant gazebo came down from the ceiling with the dancing girls in giant hoop skirts lit up with LEDs.
Going again later this year, actually.

He retired.

Shoji Tabuchi theatre

still trying to convince my girlfriend on loading a shitload of booze into the car and roadtripping it there

really dying to see Greg Brady and Yakov Smirnoff drunk off my ass surrounded by seniors

Aye, it's a shame too. Like Carrot Top, he's way funnier than most people expect.

You're out of luck. Both retired.

mother

FUCKER

why the fuck would I want to go there now

holy shit goddamnit I'm fucking mad FUCK

kill yourself you glorified shitposter

I flew over there once.

Yakov's Dinner Advenutre!
youtube.com/watch?v=T-Xie13siQc
Best show AND the best dinner!

>the food was hot, I don't know how you managed that!

Is Branson Vegas for the retarded

Vegas is already for idiots.
Branson is for white trash geriatric idiots.