Predictably, no one is buying any of this

Predictably, no one is buying any of this.

It's hard to buy luxuries when all of your britcuckbux are being taxed to pay for islamization of your country while your wife gets fucked by black bulls.

go ahead and ban me mods. totes worth it

Is baking soda an american thing?

Journalistic fiction just ain't what it used to be.

I bought a packet of American biscuits, I think they were called reeses cups or something. I could liken them only to pigswill.

They use pre activated baking mixes in bong land because they get confused when they have to measure too many things.

Beta white males.

Making Chinese men look like Boss Alpha Bulls since 2001.

Americans are tiresome

OBSESSED

Also, those jalapeño pretzels are amazing.

9/10 bait got me to reply

They're not biscuits but yeah the inside of almost any peanut butter candy is shit. I think it's made with half peanut butter and half powdered sugar

Only thing worth buying is the baking soda. Maybe the snyders pretzels.

That's the breakfast aisle.
:^)

Flipz are okay. Payday is your best bet but only if you like peanuts.

Certain kinds of poptarts are good. Go for brown sugar or raspberry/blueberry

They're pretzel pieces, basically the stuff that got broke in the factory.

Fuck you dickhead I eat those Snyder's pretzel bites all the time, way better than shitty Brit crisps.

I'd probably buy the liquid smoke

And? They're still tasty.

smaller pieces pick up more of the seasoning

>2 for £2 on Arizona ice tea

Not a bad deal DESU.

whatever you do just dont get the jalapano pretzel bits they taste like ass

I like them in small amounts, but I wish they had those little bags for them instead of just the large ones. Cheddar is where the money is at for me.

Yeah, that makes it only slightly more expensive than it is in the USA.

>Selling Gatorade in a country where Lucozade is available

It's like they want to fail

>tfw the buffalo wing pretzel pieces have been discontinued in my country

Snyder's pretzels are fucking god tier

burger here; most of these are garbage. The top shelf is pretty good, the jelly belly brand jellybeans are fantastic. The rest are just what trash eat because they're addicted to sugar and don't know any better.

>brits literally have an american isle
OBSESSED

>no one is buying baking soda
Why is that? Is it haram?

every grocery store i've been to in the US has a foreign section with a variety of british stuff so you should maybe not

you bet your ass ya'll can't buy this its for Americans only gotta flash that green stuff if you want the good stuff

>isle
*aisle
Stop embarrassing our country you flyover fuck.

literally never seen any of those things in my local supermarket

way too expensive as well, £5 for fucking cereal lmao

only way people here will buy something overpriced is if you claim it's both organic and has a Union Flag somewhere on it to suggest that it was produced in Britain

There's an American air base nearby, it's kind of like an emergency refuelling stop for stranded USAF personnel who need a quick HFCS fix.

>trying to sell american chocolate to euros who literally think it smells and tastes like vomit

I don't think they thought this one through

GLUCOZADE PORT
IM FULLY RECOVERED
AND PISSED

Those snyder hot buffalo chips are really good honestly desu.

Why do you, presumably white, middle class Americans insist on speaking like niggers?
It's kind of embarrassing the way you guys are embracing ghetto culture.
Serious question, it's fucking degenerate, I've served with loads of US troops and Ebonics are becoming commonplace amongst the whites.
I consider the USA to be friends and allies but this phenomenon really does irritate me.

I'm white american and it irritates the hell out of me too. But you have to remember in the current US atmosphere people take great pride in being uneducated and the best way too show their solidarity in ignorance is to speak like that.

It's good for cleaning....

I bought pop tarts a few times, but they're like 5$ for 8 (or 4 packs of two). Mostly tastes like sugar inside a pocket also made of sugar. Might as well just eat somebread or toast with jam.

That stuff is all shit except for the Honey Mustard & Onion Snyder's.

Seriously, try them... unless this is pasta.

t. American

>I've served with loads of US troops and Ebonics are becoming commonplace amongst the whites.

I think I've found your problem.

Mike Judge is a prophet.
It's the only explanation.

Because mostly only two types join the army. Good ol boys from rural areas who have been fooled into laying their lives on the line for old white mens' war interest and poor-mid. class trash, whether it's white either city or suburban, black, or whatever, because it's a way to get a free education once their service is up and make a career for themselves. But the unifier is that they're all dumb and would either be manual laborers, minimum wage workers or drug dealers if not for the army. The latter are exploited, in a way, because aiming for this crowd is an easy way to fill the ranks.

That said y'all isn't ghetto speak.

This

I grew up in the US with immigrant parents so I got to taste decent chocolate. American chocolate (see Hershey's) is fucking terrible chocolate.

Calling it that is. It's ;bicarbonate of soda' here.

> Tesco
> 'Murrica section

>Go to Loblaws one day
>Decide I want buffalo wing pretzel pieces
>Only flavours available are cheese and mustard/onion
>"Oh they must be out of stock, no big deal"
>Check back every time I buy groceries
>They're never restocked

howdy pardner.
usa? number 1.