Why does water taste so good?

Why does water taste so good?

It's the mind-control drugs the CIA puts in.

It's meant to taste of fucking nothing, but never the case. Either way I don't like it at all

Pure distilled water drank at body temperature will taste of nothing; although you may still notice a change in taste as it washes out other substances already in your mouth & on your tongue.

For the most time I think it taste too watery, I have to dillute it.

Pic related, the latest poison the US decided to put in our water.

Can't laugh about drinking bleach any more because we're all drinking it.
What a great time to be alive.

Anyone still drinking tap water deserves to be poisoned.

Poverty can force many people to drink it.

Stop being poor.
Problem solved.

Mineral deficiency.

I'm always grateful I don't live in a third-world country.

Shit OK I'll keep that in mind.
I'm worried more about my plants needing to be bought spring water because our tap water kills them.

enjoy your cavities

>third world country
>5% chlorine in all US water
>ten times the legal limit of chloramine in all US water
>we did this to ourselves
>we thought the fluoride was worse

It's like you don't shower or something. Everyone can smell the bleach.

just get a filter

As I said, I don't live in a third-world country like US.

There's no filter fine enough to protect you from yourself.

I do it and it only costs like 80 cents a gallon. But I only use it on the herbs, and the more sensitive ones. The hardier plants just get tap or rain water and do fine.

The fluoride is gone.
I brushed my teeth with fluoride toothpaste twice a day for 23 years and drank nothing but tap water.
Needless to say my teeth are rotten, black, falling apart and none of the claims the ADA made were true. I'm 25 and I have half my teeth left. I think we were sold a lie dude.

The only good thing to come from this is my teeth stopped chipping daily when I stopped using toothpaste.
Digging on the ADA website reveals that brushing with a dessicant only removes 1% more plaque than brushing without Yes, they actually say this and then tell you to use toothpaste in the same breath.

Heh I get it now.

it tastes like whatever you want it to taste. Maybe thats why.

The only decent filter worth buying (at least back when I researched it a few years ago) would be a reverse osmosis setup.. and I rent so I'm not going to pay for it to be installed just so I can skip buying a couple 80 cent jugs of purified water once every week.
I just drink La Croix all day anyway.

Unironically agree with you. It's great when it's icy but not frozen. Leaving it in the fridge to thaw is a bitch, I mostly just throw them out at that point.

I love water, never got people who say it tastes like nothing. I have a flask I fill daily with water and ice cubes, stays cold and lasts me the entire day. Coffee and tea inbetween, those are the only three things I drink anymore.

How come water has no taste?

All bottled water comes from the tap, you pretentious dipshit.

you're fucking stupid, they catch water from the rain and then clean that water and then bottle it up in small little bottles and then you but them to drink