How do we breakthrough the ketchup/catsup stigma in the Chicago foodie market, Veeky Forums?

How do we breakthrough the ketchup/catsup stigma in the Chicago foodie market, Veeky Forums?

Bring a can of tomato paste to a hot dog stand and pour that on to your hotdog

They can't throw you out for ketchup and you get something similar to ketchup

Thanks

the foodies don't really care beyond the idea that it is the style of the city. the people who really get autistic about it are the lower middle class types that have this strange civil pride about it, a lot of bears fans

just fucking eat food how you fucking want
what the fuck do you fucking care
jesus christ grow a spine

This, who cares what strangers have to say about your choice of fucking condiments

use ketchup based on paste and not concentrate. it has a nice texture to it and will make all foodie scum respect you

This, lost of old people lose their shit about it too.

>bring personal bottle of ketchup for your hotdog
>guy walks up to you
>"excuse me sir, you can't use that in here"

What do?

Water balloons and water guns full of ketchup.

Paint the town red.

Isn't Chicago one of those places which is inhabited by a certain kind of people?

If I ever visit, I'm bringing a restaurant sized ketchup in a backpack. Take a bite, frown, then put a full fucking cup of ketchup on my hotdog and say "ah, much better!" before I force it down with a smile. Do this at every place that disallows ketchup.

Not even joking. It's a hill I'd proudly die on.

Fuck the "DAE HATE KETCHUP? XDDD THE SWEETNESS RUINS THE DOG, TRY SOME PINEAPPLE PEACH CHUTNEY INSTEAD! OH MAN, SRIRACHA IS SOOOOO GOOOOD ON LITERALLY EBERYTHING!" bandwagoneers.

leave because obviously I've gone through some sort of autist overload if I think that personal bottles of ketchup are an acceptable thing in any situation

"The owner cares about money more than some sign to draw in brain washed hipsters. Fuck off."

Remove the mountain of sugar that overpowers that flavor of both the tomato and everything you risk putting it on
Add Worcestershire sauce

Pull out my fucking handgun and go to town on the dog and dare that piece of shit Yankcuck to do anything about me using Heinz in God's Free Country.

less corn syrup more spice

>not drowning your 'og in sugar for you
What are those cooks thinking?

corn syrpu give all the flavour

NO FUCK YOU

>DAE
DAAAAAY DOYYY HURRR DURRR

its true

Both of ^This

Lived in Chiraq my whole life and have never been questioned about ketchup on my hot dawg. In fact the only time I ever saw anything about it was from Dirty Harry movie.

>2016
>caring about flyovers

Chicago isn't flyover

Not necessarily.

i think ketchup and mustard both should go on a dog

If you were in Chicago you'd get your ass whooped for saying that.

Chicago is a toilet. Everyone knows Branson, MO is the culture capital of America.

i tried this one time, absolutely awful

I could make ketchup from yellow cherry tomatoes. It could pass as mustard at a distance and everyone would think I'm not a man child.

What do they put in their hot dogs then?

mustard, relish, onions and coon cum.

Redpill me on this ketchup sauce Veeky Forums, is it good on fries and tendies/nuggies?

Would yellow cherry tomatoes pack the same heat as the sriracha though? My one complaint is that Heinz's Sriracha ketchup is too spicy!

Too spicy!!!

Despite what Veeky Forums says ketchup isn't bad

Its just Heinz, Hunts, and Del Monte all taste basically the same and they are all bad

I was so disappointed when a local burger place in Chicago switched from some fancy hipster brand, that tasted almost as good as Mos Burgers ketchup, to some bullshit ass Heinz Organic.

Why would you? Chicagoans are fucking trash humans.

>t. Inbred of farmer from southern Illinois

I'm from Chicago and I'm proud of it, our dogs are the best in the world.

Yeah, if you somehow moved chicagans down to your swamp, cleetus. They're as strapped as you. Remember, Chicago was the place the ny mob thought was "too violent", so go ahead, go to chicago and leave in a bodybag, tough-guy.

I put this stuff on everything.

t. inbred illiterate Cleetus from """"Metro""""" Chicago corn fields
Kill yourself my man, before a real cold blooded Chicagoan does because we don't take kindly to flyover hicks in our neck of the woods you illiterate prick.

Funny thing is that you just proved you're illiterate as fuck, bud.

Watch out, we got a badass on our hands.

Seriously, you don't want to fuck with Chicago hardasses like pic related. They don't fuck around about ketchup, because they're so cool.

Get real, you massive faggot. The hood nigga with a high point that used to steal your lunch money is eating frozen chicken tendies with ketchup.

It's called history and empirical evidence. But sure, take your autistic opinions over facts.
>we got a badass on our hands
Wow, pretty desperate, huh? Or you can't read. Never said I would do shit, it's the same principle as saying "oh noes, we got a kung-fu bad-ass here" when some kid told you Bruce Lee would kick your dad's ass.
Facts are facts, some retard calling people in Chicagans "yankees" and pulling a gun will be put down like a rabbid dog.

Holy shit, my first reply and you're already steaming mad. I wasn't the guy who said Yankee, I live on the east coast.

You seriously sound like an autist, though. Enjoy getting butthurt about a condiment, you manchild.

Hotdogs in general are child tier, so fucking put Nutella on it if you want to, who cares

Look at the illiterate drongo cunt, I could kill you with both hands tied behind my back you fat autistic subhuman. I always have a high capacity pistol on me and I legally conceal carry around psychotic mental case autists like you to protect myself. I'd execute you the second you made a threatening gesture towards me and your fat sausage fingers couldn't outshoot my healthy fit fingers, I am a proficient shooter and fighter. Some double-digit troglodyte like you is a joke to me, I would hospitalize your gangbanger nigger ass with one hand tied behind my back. Kill yourself, I mean it.
>rabbid
This is education and literacy in Chicongo, the asshole of America and flyoverville, USA.

Get a load of this guy

...y'all know that nobody actually says anything about ketchup on hot dogs, right?
I haven't even been to a place that served hot dogs and didn't have ketchup, much less had some argument about ketchup on a dog, it's literally only a meme, people don't even remember to talk about it if it comes up

I don't put ketchup on hot dogs but I also don't order hot dogs at all. The Chicago Dog is a salty abomination, between the cucumber-in-pickle-brine, the peppers-in-pickle-brine, relish-made-from-pickles-and-vinegar, the mustard made from mustard powder and vinegar, the meat that is loaded up with salt and preservatives, and the fucking pure seasoned salt on top, it's a disgusting sodium-bomb. Not even talking health-wise, it's just disgustingly salty, painful to eat, no balance of flavors whatsoever.

I got kicked out of Paul's in Chicago for pulling out my Heinz Sriracha keychain bottle. They made me throw the dogs away and gave me a partial refund but they took my pic and put it on the "Wall of Shame" and photoshopped a bib, pacifier and a rattler on me.

Never said you said "yankee", dumbass. It was the thing were replying about that you apparently couldn't comprehend. It basically went:
>user: i'd pull a gun in those yankees faces if they didn't like it and those bot hes wouldn't do shit
>me: dude, it's chicago. you'd leave in a body-bag.
>you: (to me, not "the taxi driver" saying he's pull a gun) oh noes! looks like we got a real "bad-ass" here! (cherrypicks a pic of a hipster) (implies hispters are the norm)
>me: it's historically documented (extreme violence in chicago), you're dumb enough to go there and call them "yankees" and pull a gun, they'll put you down.
>you: (babby's first "why u mad?" attempt) HA! I NEVER CALLED THEM "YANKEES"! (false flag implication that anyone claimed "same-fag)
It's like you're trying too hard to desperately look for an attack and ended up making shit up.

I don't believe a word of that

I don't care about the opinions of drumpfturds desu

Yeah, that wasn't me. That was my point. No one says Yankee where I live.

I thought the south was supposed to be the place full of inbreds, but yeesh.

Chigaco basement dweller fantasy, or you are one of the biggest pussies on the planet for letting that happen.

It's amazing that you're this stupid. Learn to read, bro. Or actually read what you're replying to.

no #maga here, I'm actually a raging lefty, borderline SJW, I just thought that skit was funny and I like Ryan Gosling
make knives great again, sorry for the confusion

...You're clearly too stupid to get anything without being spoonfed, so here's the root-post of the conversation you jumped into:

>Pull out my fucking handgun... and dare that piece of shit Yankcuck to do anything...

Kill yourself you unfunny faggot

rude

That's the first unironic use of "drumpf" I've ever seen in my life kys

It doesn't change the fact the you are coming off as insecure chest beaters just as much as the root post.

It doesn't change the fact that getting offended by ketchup makes you too autistic to even buy a firearm.

It doesn't change the fact that illegal aliens with illegal weapons murdering someone else in Chicongo never get stopped by anyone, plus strictest gun laws in the country, so your statement is questionable.

Try harder, fuckboi.

So many false-flags and false-assumptions, and defending someone who thinks he's Bronson from Death Wish by projecting it onto the other guy. Yeah, you're "totally" "not" the "same" guy, you're just defending him in the most delusional way.
>inb4 more implications that I ever said anything about mustard
>inb4 more implications that I'm from chicago
>inb4 more implications that saying getting shot in a city with extreme gun violence means that they're a gangsta
The whole point was about going into a place where people get shot everyday and thinking you could just hold someone put in a public place and have no repercussion. Also, what the fuck is:
>It doesn't change the fact that illegal aliens with illegal weapons murdering someone else in Chicongo never get stopped by anyone
Even supposed to mean in context? Are you dumb or do you not even know what convo you're even in, cuz that shit is straight up gibberish.

I can take a screenshot of his posts without (you)s if you really want.

You need to calm down man. You sound like a fucking thin skinned spaz.

Another failed attempt to "why so mad?", typical.
Doesn't matter if you're the same guy or not, in fact, if you were, I'd have a higher opinion since it'd explain you're major malfunction.

You are mad, dude. It's so obvious it isn't up for debate. Try not to take it out on your boyfriend.

Haha, tripling down on the failed "why u mad?" and raising it by a "you homo". Classic, but played out. Face it, unless you're a psychic, tone in text are assumptions.

Chicago is a gun free zone my man

Hahaha. Who feed you that crap?

Literally search "chicago gun free zone" and tell me what you see. The whole idea is a joke, always has been, you just never got the notice.

Its illegal to have a gun in IL without a FOID card my nigga

Yeah, because you're communists. Still doesn't make Chicago a gun free zone.

Kill yourself sweetie.

God, you're so fucking delusional. Look the shit up, gun-related murders haven't fallen since it was declared a "gun-free zone".

by hitting chicago with a tactical nuke

ITT a gun nut "argues" with himself about muh right to carry around a machine gun

We get it, guns don't kill people do

we just need yellow ketchup to put on their hotdogs without them knowing

Why can't Heinz make it if they can make purple and green?

I'm sure they can, they probably didn't because it would look like mustard.

Stop fucking saying that like it's a bad thing. It's the solution to our problem.

Chicago has a people problem not a gun problem.

was saying why it's bad for Heinz. timmy kimmel or some other talk show should sell yellow ketchup hotdogs in chicago on tv to see what happens.

Problem is in your head. Just don't expect them to put ketchup on your dog, bring you own ketchup, and don't expect them to respect you.
2nd part takes care of the 1st part, and I kinda don't think the 3rd part was gonna happened anyway. Simple.

This is a serious problem, not a fucking joke...

I've been blacklisted from most Chicago dog joints because I tried to use ketchup. Until that changes I will never be free in my own city.

you'd get shot by a Chicagoan before you could hit the button, motherfucker

typical commie projection

Come to Paulie's you crack head I'll put you down like Old Yeller motherfucker pussy, get the fuck out,

I have a hard time believing that. I mean, the tomato slice is usually enough for me, but it's hard to believe it's just over ketchup.

I've had my life threatened multiple times by rabid anti-ketchup Chicagoans and I have had weapons pulled on me for it. It's a dangerous thing to do but I feel it's necessary. Would Rosa Park have backed down? Would Gandhi? Would Martin Luther King Jr. just kowtow to them? Malcolm X? No, never, and neither will I no matter what happens to me. The imbroglio I cause when I whip out my Heinz keychain is a site for sore eyes. I've been verbally abused, beaten, sprayed with mustard, choked, spat upon, thrown in garbage cans, swirlied, threatened with knives/guns and even had my name, address and my family's addresses read aloud in a threatening manner if I ever go back. Chicago is gang land.

...Maybe go further north for your dogs.

That's not authentic windy city cuisine desu. Eat good or die trying nigga

Heinz or Huntz lads???

nah kill yourself

You can't eat it in Chicago hot dog stores.

I've been kicked out of dog joints in Chicago for using ketchup on a dog before so I fucking care. It's not just child's food. This is about something greater.

Is this the spiciest ketchup on the market?