Chef Ramsay

What's your opinion on daddy, Veeky Forums? Is he just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1G-TaT2aweo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even Hell's Kitchen contestants weren't safe from Ramsay's twisted vision.
“One time I said ’they're frozen chef' and Gordon turned to me and said ‘what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled their assets were frozen? Maybe the monikers in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play TV celebrity Gordon, or is TV celebrity Gordon something that’s been in him all along?”
“Sometimes i would go to look into the fridges, and I noticed Gordon had put some notes on the shelves. It was stuff like ‘It looks like a bison's penis’ and ‘it looks like Ghandi's flipflop’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to cook.”

The greatest chef that ever lived

wtf man

>Gordon Ramsay
>Daddy

Tfw you will never feel his skillful hands glide over your naked body in the moonlight as he prepares to split you in half like a fresh lobster tail

you've given me goosebumps

You can't convince me that you don't want him pluck you like a good Christmas goose

The dude has a shitload of stars and one restaurant with 3
Yeah, he's a huge sellout, but he works his ass off and definitely knows how to cook

Did I say anything to make you think I'd try to convince you I wouldn't want him to?

>Tell him on twitter taht his shitty American TV shows are on par with tepid fast food made by a 15 year old stoner, what with their horrendous sound effects, pathetic editing and casting idiotic people for cheap drama
>Check DMs months later, because twitter doesn't notify
>1 new DM from GordonRamsay

>"TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

True story.

>Chef will never give you a spoon spanking over your whites in the Poissonnier fridge

>Chef will never restore your confidence with a peppy tuggy (with cummies) in the middle of service.

I'm confused why he does so much shit
Why work So Fucking Much
What's in it for him to work 24/7 at this point, still money?

Imagine the shit the guys that date his daughters get, holy shit.

Ramsey would fuck their shit up night and day.

>it's a grotesquely inebriated British celebrity blathers about offal and masturbation while Gordon politely nods episode

>Gordon Ramsay is a corncucked maizefaggot

He probably enjoys it.

He gets to help a new generation of chefs, he gets to try to save floundering restaurants. Maybe part of him is just a good person that wants to actually help people.

Gordon is a good subject of the Crown and gives his daughters to the local Imam, so he avoids that type of awkward trouble.

>Maybe part of him is just a good person that wants to actually help people.

i think he genuinely does and enjoys the mentor role, he's also an ambitious workaholic who can't sit still

It's a real shame then that so many of the restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares and Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares end up failing once he's done with them.

Robert Irvine's Restaurant Impossible had a much better success record.

Too bad ck plebs can't recognize the superior MAN.

>roiding for this

He's an absolute child when it comes to his work so i can picture him doing that

Remember when he broke protocol and spoke to a tibetan monk bc the chef didn't like his dish?

His autobiography is great

>Gordon stole his reservation book

i want to hear this story

youtu.be/1G-TaT2aweo

I want his fingers inside me

he just really wanted to know why