Ramen for dinner tonight, how can I jazz it up?

Ramen for dinner tonight, how can I jazz it up?

Gin

throw in an egg and real chicken meat. of course, if you had chicken and eggs, you probably wouldnt be eating ramen. try adding a hot sauce packet.

>discard the little seasoning bag full of cancer that comes in the package
>cook the noodles in plain water
>drain the water
>season with salt and pepper
>put olive oil and soy sauce in a pan
>heat it up
>throw the noodles in there
>mix it until it gets even in colour
>eat that shit
never fails me

boiled egg?

I haven't had ramen in a few years, I liked the seasoning packet.

>He's never been to jail

make Spread.

This is literally worse than the ramen pack itself. You have a palate of an American pleb.

Elaborate how is that worse then, faggot

I personally like to throw a bit of honey instead of spices

boil in minimal water, with spice packet or without depending on your preference
drain any leftover water after noodles are all loose
drop a bit of wok oil (cotton seed oil) and maybe sesame oil if you have some (probably can substitute canola oil if you don't have the other two but it won't taste "asian")
also small bit of soy sauce (shit's already salty as fuck, you know your limits right?)

and then take out of pan and put in toaster oven to crisp, because whenever I try to do pan fried noodles the fuckers stick no mater what technique I use, but toaster over always works

I put mine on broil until they're slightly brown

you could also not put the spice packet in during boiling and heat it a little in separate water to make a broth instead, if you're into that sortof thing

>honey instead of spices
white people really do this shit

soy sauce
smoked marinated tofu

>tofu ever

>smoked marinated tofu
Tell me more

why is commissary food always such nasty convenience store garbage

They should let minimum security inmates cook their own food in their cell with a rice cooker and hotplate and whatever. I guess you'd have the problem of people throwing boiling water on each other over honey buns though.

thinly sliced scallions, jalapenos, cilantro, mushrooms, maybe an egg.

>shitty suggestions: the thread

Throw the past Kate in the bin and purchase some food instead.

Jazz with jizz

There shouldn't be a commissary in prison.

I always dab a little tapatio sauce in my ramen

contracts

Soy sauce is just as salty as the seasoning.

My grandparents are from Hyderabad and my grandfather does this.

Fuck it feels good to be white

desu I saw a suggestion for this a while ago and it tastes pretty good; discard seasoning packet (or add a little but not all), and add peanut butter and sriracha. kind of spicy/nutty flavor, idk, like Thai food I guess? also, it ends up being much thicker and less watery broth, which is nice.

Post the infographic

The upper most caste of Indians are Aryan my Pajeet friend. Same with Iranians.

>tofu never
SAD.

not much to tell you but it's pretty good. I buy some local stuff. heavily smoked and soaked in what is probably salt water. I've been meaning to grill some but I haven't gotten the chance.

Why dont you just buy spaghetti?