Childhood is loving McDonalds fries

Childhood is loving McDonalds fries

Adulthood is realizing Wendys fries make more sense

But Wendy's fries suck and always sucked.

And mcdicks are still some of the best fries bar none, when you get a properly made fresh order. Was better with beef tallow, though.

>le ultra salty mcdonalds fries

The have no character to them

Burger King are the GOAT fries, they have such a distinct and comfy taste

Childhood is loving fast food
Adulthood is realizing fast food sucks

Wendy's has shit fries. Fuckin gross as fucking worthless chicken sandwich and cardboard bacon

t.been eating stupid fucking 4for4 for weeks now.

Adulthood is realizing fries in general are garbage-tier.

Childhood is liking whatever you want.

Adulthood is realizing that fast food is a Jewish scam.

this guy gets it

Adulthood is realizing NOTHING makes sense

True adulthood is realizing fast food is garbage and you can make your own fucking fries that taste better than the very best freshest batches of any junk fries.

hola reddito

Adulthood is becoming jaded and seeking newer and hopefully better

Smart children will seek out complex flavours, not fries

I found out Burger King fries are actually good.

Everything else there is terrible. I felt like I had a brick in my stomach afterwards.

Adulthood is realizing that you faggots all suck wholesale cock.

And bliss is finding a single onion ring in your fries that you didn't order.

Nah, that would be crinkle cut (a la culver's), curly, beer battered, or someone who actually does good like checkers, five guys, or steak n' shake.

McDonald's and Wendy's fries at their finest are mediocre.

Whataburger fries

All fries are good fries

I realized it after I had gone awhile without eating any. Fast food has to be as bland as possible in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

But Wendy's has the worst fries out every fast food chain. They're as limp and potatoey as five guys with the added bonus of not being fresh

I agree 100%, it's just a shame that everything else at BK tastes like trash to me otherwise I'd go alot more often.

This website seems to have this opinion, but I don't get it.

Their burgers are easily miles ahead of every in their tier place like McD and Wendy's and tomatoes instantly make every burger better. The only thing they falter on is their chicken selection, but the sandwiches are fine. Do chicken nuggets/tenders really matter that much to most people?

Yeah, totally. Their burgers have this really nice grilled flavor that make them miles above the rest of fast food hamburgers. They're literally the only mega fast food chain I'd ever consider getting a burger from.

>2017
>Not giving the best french fry to 5 guys or Wingstop

childhood is liking mcdonalds food.

adulthood is realizing that the only good thing is the fries. which aren't as good as they used to be. Since they stopped frying in beef tallow.

i miss the fries from great steak and co. they still have locations in some local food courts but they used really shitty frozen fries now, instead of the greasy fresh cut fries like penn station

>Fries ranking
Burger King>McDonald's>Wendy's
>Sandwich ranking
Wendy's>McDonald's>Burger King
>Chicken ranking
Wendy's>McDonald's>Burger King

/thread

BK fries have never been fucked with and they are beyond delicious when fresh and hot!

IF they brought back their old school nuggets they would really be getting their shit together.

I love 5 guys but it has to be eaten at the resturant. By the time I drive a few minutes home with them in the bag they're soggy and lose taste way faster than fries from anywhere else.

You mean Burger King fries right? Because Wendy's fries are utter garbage, hell all their sides are.

Carl's Jr fries are better.