If you were on a date with a person and you went to their house and you saw they kept their ketchup in the fridge how...

If you were on a date with a person and you went to their house and you saw they kept their ketchup in the fridge how quickly would you leave?

Instantly. It's a health hazard and it has contaminated the contents of the fridge. She could try and make you a bacon sarnie with tomato ketchup from the fridge and kill you also.

depends

she do anal?

hold the fuck up

ketchup doesn't go in the fridge?
>inb4 unrelenting mockery
at least tell me why

>he GENUIENLY puts ketchup in the fridge
Jesus fucking christ, there's no saving you.

Look at the ingredients.

Its 80% sugar and vinegar

Then why does it say put in fridge after opening?

You can keep it out of the fridge because of the sugar and vinageraittes but not indefinitely, I think most people prefer it chilled because that's the norm. My guess is op is trying to meme us.

Chilled ketchup is fucking disgusting, it has to be a little under room temperature or it's literally inedible. If you don't store it in a cupboard there's something wrong with you.

fuck me i don't even like the trash but my roommate can't get enough of it. I'll tell him to start keeping it in the cabinet i suppose. thanks boys, didn't even think about it.

i love rapid auto update

but i hate being thrown onto a roller coaster of emotions like this. dear god please save me.

The Jews.

If I'm taking the time to look though her fridge it means I'm getting ready to leave before she wakes up anyway, so it's a moot point.

Also, where else would one store an opened bottle of ketchup? Just leaving it out on the counter to take up space and get all warm and gross? In the cabinet/pantry to get that little bit that always ends up on the side of the bottle and cap spread all over the place to make everything sticky and attract insects and rodents? Fuck all of that, ketchup belongs in the fridge as God intended when He created it.

Chilled condiments is patrician. Especially hot sauces and fine mustards.

>ooh, I don't have the fridge space
exactly.

How long will it stay good in the cabinet after opening?

How hot are they?
How desperate am I?

The answer to the second question makes the answer to the first irrelevant.

A while.

How do you just leave? Who's going to lock the door?

ALRIGHT YOU BASTARDS I'M IN MY KITCHEN KETCHUP IN HAND, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?

PUT IT IN YOUR CABINET

>I don't know how to squirt ketchup without making a mess

I put my clothes, shoes, and coat back on and walk out. I assume she'll lock the door after waking up and realizing she was given a fake name and number.

Eating ketchup I hope

Make a hotdog.

BUT IT SAYS TO REFRIGERATE IT. I KNOW YOU GUYS KNOW YOUR STUFF BUT I'M DEEPLY TORN HERE. I USUALLY KEEP IT IN THE CABINET WHILE IT'S SEALED, AND REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. THIS IS THE WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

The jews want you to eat cold ketchup

I FUCKING HATE KETCHUP, IT'S NOT EVEN MINE.

Warm ketchup tastes like ass, I'm convinced the reason Veeky Forums pretends to hate ketchup is because they leave it out all the time .

>people actually consume tomato ketchup on this board
Fucking disgusting. How do you eat that shit? It's way too fucking sweet. The only acceptable condiments are english mustard and HP sauce, everything else is complete trash.

>HP sauce

Get out

I don't like it either way. I just want to prevent food. poisoning in my home. I have never been so anxious about a condiments.

But she might sleep in. What if someone walks in and steals stuff?

You can keep it in the fridge, it's just chilled ketchup is horrible. If your roommates likes it that way, keep it that way.

Then refrigerate it, and buy it in smaller bottles so it gets cycled through faster.

Not your concern.

God put me in thread and by the support of its occupants i am carried through another hardship. Thank you.

I'd cut off my own dick before slumming it so deep that the neighborhood is a concern.

I would leave after I fucked her.

I have always left my condiments out of the fridge. Especially since I don't tend to like sweeter condiments. Move in with a new roommate and he threw out all of my condiments, bc "they were left out".

Went through and showed him the labels which either clearly say they dont need refrigeration or dont say they do. His mind was blown. Seriously, why do people just assume they are supposed to be stored in the fridge?

Other than ketchup and mustard what condiments can stay out?

I've mostly got a wide variety of mustards and soy sauce

Almost all condiments have enough vinegar and salt to keep them from going bad long enough you'd have eaten all of it.

Sugary things are kind of up to how fast you are going to use it and the general temp of your house.

How dumb do you have to be to like cold ketchup? room temp is bearable.

Ketchup is just bad in general.

I love cold ketchup
It adds another dimension of flavor to a warm burger

i had a girl over to my place about a month ago

i went to the bathroom and she asked if she could look in my fridge

i said yeah whatever bitch and went and took a piss

we didnt have sex that night, what are the chances that it was because she saw ketchup in the fridge?

>Go to restaurant
>They keep a glass bottle of Heinz ketchup on every table
>People sneeze on it all day
>Kids stick their fingers in it, lick their finger, and stick it back in
>Every once in a while someone leaves the cap off
>Crusty tomato gunk forms in the cap
>It's starting to develop its own ecosystem
>It always tastes better than fridge ketchup

Get with the program.

It may just be me, but i can't stand cold ketchup on warm burgers.

something something, contrasting flavors.

Immediately

Soy doesnt need to be refrigerated??
Mind blown the fuck out