Why does Soda get so much hate?

Why does Soda get so much hate?

I like it a lot. Drink it every single day and it's yet to do anything bad to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYmHCoATvwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's yet to do anything bad to me

Well it has turned you into a faggot with terrible opinions.

What do you drink?

Water?

It's perfectly fine if you run 3 or 4 miles every day, other than that it's just sugar water with a bit of caffeine.

Stop drinking the shitty ones

I lost a shit ton of weight after I stopped drinking soda. I enjoy it every now and then, but fuck drinking it everyday or even every few days. Water is the only thirst quencher.

Why do cigarettes get so much hate?

I like them a lot. Smoke a pack every day and they've yet to do anything bad to me.

its unhealthy in large quantities but fine if you take care of yourself

This

t. soda shill

youtube.com/watch?v=jYmHCoATvwM

I don't do that, I drink it every day, and i'm underweight. Go figure.

>not being fat means I'm healthy

most of it is too sweet for me and kinda unhealthy. it's ok in moderation

Being healthy means i'm healthy.

Water
Black coffee
Unsweetened herbal tea

Some of them taste weird in the US.

Pepsi and Coke are pretty god-tier tho, with real sugar rather than corn syrup or whatever the fuck they put in it over there. Pepsi in particular is great because it can taste good even when the bubbles have gone out.

"The pause that refreshes."

This stuff is literally energy in a canister.

The only reason it gets hate is because idiots aren't responsible enough and drink too much and don't use that energy, hence Amerifat.

Drink on OP. *Cheers*

I find that coke is so bubbly that it overshadows the flavor, but its feels better to sip on.
Pepsi, to me, is sickeningly sweet loses its goodness after about 4 sips.

I drank it daily until I was 30, nothing happened. Then I started getting kidney stones. Fuck.

Why do sniffing car battery acid get so much hate?

I like them a lot. Sniff a few every day and they've yet to do anything bad to me.