Foods that reheat like shit

I'll start with an easy one.

Fried Chicken is another one that comes to mind. It always taste like garbage reheated.

Bad call. I've had reheated pizza that has tasted better than the first night. If it's Dominos or some sort of chain pizza it's almost always better once you reheat it because the generally undercook it.

Maybe you should try using an oven to reheat food instead of a shitty microwave

Onion rings. Hate them soggy. Drives me crazy.

This nibba gets it.

I made this thread after reheating my homemade fried chicken in the oven and having to throw half of the meal away because it was just awful.

Papa John's pizza has some kind of self destruct timer, the crust turns to mush after spending a night in the fridge

use a toaster or an oven you retard

Reheat it in the oven you fucking moron.

Wrap it in foil first.

Basically anything deep fried, let's be honest, unless maybe frozen dinners, but those were never good in the first place.

It's tricky to reheat a burger that's already been cooked through in my experience, even if you keep the bun and such separate. Any advice on this? Microwaves do it really unevenly.

Might do this, actually, not that I make burgers at home often anymore.

pizza

it doesn't matter what temperature you use or how long you take to heat it up, reheated pizza will never be as good as fresh pizza. The sauce is drier and the cheese doesn't reach that semi-liquid state that gets stringy.

reheat them in frying pan with a bit of oil
works wonders

>spot the burger

Use an oven you fucking retard, microwave is fucking trash for nearly anything that isn't pasta.

Taco pizza, because of the lettuce.

Try shake-a-cayenne's method, it's god tier.

I already said I used the oven to reheat my fried chicken and it was shit.

And I don't care what kind of oven you're using there's fucking no way you can reheat chips/fries to make them not awful.

I fucking love taco pizza. Short ass walk to get one here but it's $11 and I eat all 4lbs at once.
I just microwave that shit if I have leftovers, I was stoned or drunk to begin with if I was eating it, so warm lettuce is not going to impede my hunger.

Any frozen food. Shit tier af when reheated after initial cook.

I've had a lot of success with pies, custards and soup stocks, but anything that isn't liquidity is probably going to suffer.

All of these taste fine when reheated in the oven or on top of the stove. Stop ruining your shit with a microwave.

Reheat your pizza in a covered skillet on medium low. Thank me later.

When you say reheat, you must mean microwaved, because it's fine if you put it in the oven.

Who's reheating mcdonalds?

Who's reheating anything mentioned in this thread?

Degenerates, that's who.

Fried chicken and fries reheat great in my "airfryer" (essentially a supercharged convection oven) and pizza reheats fine on a skillet. Burgers I've never tried to reheat because I never order too much of that generally.

Use a stove top. Pan on low to medium low. The crust gets crispy and the toppings will warm through. Best way to reheat pizza.

who tf reheats fried chicken? cold fried chicken is delicious

Pull it apart when you're done with it and eat it cold on a sandwich or salad.

Reheat in microwave with glass of water, helps not dry out the crust

Who has room in their microwave for a slice of pizza and a cup of water?

Fried chicken is great cold however

As is pizza

Toaster oven works great

Reheat on a nonstick pan

Again oven.

Wtf, Anons?