Why won't it die?

Why won't it die?

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/03/17/subway-seeking-210-million-in-lawsuit-against-cbc-after-factually-incorrect-chicken-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>convenient
>adequate
>pretty reasonable price

Why should it?

your parents ask the same question about you

Somebody has to keep the Sandwich Artists employed.

fag fag fag

Kek

Because when I don't feel like eating crapDonalds I go to subway for a quick meal and it makes me feel less guilty.

Your sandwich from subway is probably just as bad if not worse.

At least the bread won't be greasy.

Perceived value of the $5 sandwich
No other reason

>Why won't it die?

20 million Pajeet immigrants need jobs senpai.

We can't all have nice cushy jobs at McDonalds paying $15 an hour.

>Our chicken is almost 50% chicken!
torontosun.com/2017/03/17/subway-seeking-210-million-in-lawsuit-against-cbc-after-factually-incorrect-chicken-report

When Jared and Russell got caught, I openly hoped their demise would spell the end for Subway. But Subway is a giant machine with many cogs, chumps like them are replaceable.

Alas.

What's the name for the mental illness/personality disorder that causes you to become upset when someone else like's something you don't like?

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

>What's the name for the mental illness/personality disorder that causes you to become upset when someone else like's something you don't like?

FUCK YOU DELETE THIS POST NOW!!!

especially after their mascot was a convicted pedophile

hahahahahahaha

someone has a case of the Veeky Forums

>$6 for a filling, reasonably healthy, decent sandwich
>literally everywhere

Subway is perfect for when all I want is just to eat because I physically need to.

>when all I want is just to eat because I physically need to.

Why can't you do that at home for a fraction of the cost?

For when I forget to bring lunch to work, which is today actually. Maybe I should just go to the super market and get sandwich stuff though.

>when all I want is just to eat because I physically need to.

This. It's got all the checkboxes, bread, protein, veggies. Not crazy fat or salty. And it doesn't taste like much.

It's literally eating for the sake of eating.

That's not even remotely accurate.

Because Pajeet and his family keep opening them while price hiking and doing the least amount of toppings possible

It's also go the "fucking expensive for what it is" checkbox.

Christ, just make a sandwich at home.

my local subway was the only restaurant in my city that got a perfect score on their health inspection

I'de say that speaks for itself.

>being racist
kys!

>6 dollar sub

Yeah for the veggie sandwhich that all the toppings are stupidly under put on aside from lettuce or tomatos

>It's racist to make an observation

You are aware that the ads they put on the little napkins are for plain subs with no cheese, sauce, or anything right? The vast majority of subs there will be over 1000 calories which is bad considering that it's all shitty bread and filler and hardly any meat.

One of my friends is a former Subway employee. They had to scramble like fuck the day Jared went down. Before they opened for business that Monday they had to erase any trace of Fogle. Posters, everything needed to be ripped down before customers arrived.

It's not bad. Better than McD's and BK by a long shot.

>Why won't it die?

Because
>Idiots think it is healthy because "I GOT THE GREEN AND RED THINGS ON IT"
>Catch phrase is eat fresh, people think fresh = healthy
>6 Dollar foot long keeps enough people remembering about it
>They are everywhere and feed off people just needing a stop shop "big meal"
>Indians fuck up the portions

Spokesperson and it wasn't even when the company started either.

Yes, it says you live in a shitty city.

>almost lost my job when I did that at work and a special ed kid started seriously freaking out and throwing up

Dollar foot long
wtf

>Expecting an Amerifat to have ingredients at home to make that.

It's too HARD!!!!!!!

They do daily 6 dollar flavors of footlongs, it's on their website, though it is not available in a lot of places

Anytime I eat a subway and poop, the fucking thing smells like a subway. Get it from a few other fast food places but this fucking place everytime makes my dookie smell like their chlorine bread and whatever protein I made them shove in there.

>>>reddit

This user pretty much hit the nail on the head. Retards like him make up the majority of the population, and somehow stupidly believe that Subway is edible.

Dibella's though

This is why I come to four chan :D epic poasting upvote!!

>just smoked a joint and scooping the mall for something edible that isn't McDonald's or dubious asian food
>me and my mate decide to try Subway's for once
>girl with a tired expression at the counter, asks what I'd like my sandwich with
>hungry and unable to make a clear decision I just tell her, "a bit of everything"
>she asks me, "Is it your first time at Subway's?"
>2 lanky, dolled up highschool girls behind me start to giggle
>starts taking a bit of every ingredient and stuffs it into the bread, after she's done with half the counter I realise what I've done
>around 5 minutes later I get a sandwich that's basically 2 inches of salad and other things and 2 slices of beef
>friend orders the same
>mfw

liberal
vegan
democrat
snowflake
hipster
foodie

Take your pick.

Stay fresh, cheese bags.

>dude weed lmao

>everyone else is stupid except me and whoever agrees with me

user's picture was better

I call them Trump supporters

You're right cause using the term Pajeet is totally a tolerant thing to do.

>Reasonable price

Not here at least

10 bucks for a foot long stake and cheese

I live in fucking Massachusetts and a footlong is only about 8 bucks. You're either in San Fran Ultra or you're Canadian and just being disingenuous about the worth of your currency.

savage comment

'MERICA! FUCK YEAH!

liberal vegan democrat snowflake hipster foodie detected

$6 sub of the day, my man.

Go back to leftypol

>only 8 bucks
It's a mediocre sandwich, 8 bucks is exorbitant.