What's a good diet for looking youthful?

What's a good diet for looking youthful?

Semen.

I just drink shitty coffee, shitty beer, smoke shitty little cigars, eat shitty food and am a living part of my couch.
140Lbs and youthful looking as ever.

I think when you stress yourself out about this shit it just makes your body worse.
Become one with your couch. Unless you're fat, then go outside or something.

The worst diet is having a diet at all.
The best diet is poverty.

You're wrong and you stink. I bet you're like 24 or something.

Having good genetics

Why are you being unconstructive in my thread?

A healthy lifestyle.

Well what do you want me to say?

Oh user! If you drink 8 glasses of water a day you'll detoxify your body!! Also eat non-GMO foods, and try to avoid gluten and dairy! Not many people know this, but our bodies aren't built to process those foods!! Also try to wake up at the same time everyday and go to bed at the same time, having a routine can help your body stay stress free! Not to mention doing meditation and yoga for a healthy mind-body connection!! And when was the last time you got a massage, huh?? You should have your muscles relaxed with some essential oils, you deserve it! I'm sure you work hard everyday, so "Treat yo self", haha!

If you really wish to remain youthful there have been studies which indicate a low calorie diet is the way to go. It does not necessarily correlate with health but lean people tend to appear more youthful. A lower calorie diet does not mean starving ones self but rather taking in everything you need but in a limited amount of calories depending on your daily routine and current weight.

Wasn't this thread up several hours ago?

What does semen taste like and where can I find some?

Ask your mom.

Just follow a healthy lifestyle. Drop all the extra sugar and fat and you're on to a good start.
Remember to drink a lot of water and have salad on every meal if it's possible. Eat atleast five times a day, but small amounts.
It's not actually that hard, you just need a little bit of courage. Also, starving yourself isn't an option either. It dumb and completely unnecessary. Good luck user.

Virgin blood.

>that picture
semen

In all honesty, a vegetarian diet with some exercise and skin care. If you can motivate yourself enough to do that.

Vegetables. Lots of them.
Like 10 servings.
And run.

Low caloric diets keep you from aging although the tradw off is you look frail aw shit as if you need a sandwich 5x daily

Drinking plenty of water to where you urinate no more than 4x daily is also gonna help

Smoking or working in the sun sort of stuff also hurts

Having a stable love life also keeps you from growing old quickly

So many things can throw a monkeywrench into the process its not worth the hassle since even a meteor can slam into you overnight .... Its a rather poor trade off for the vanity

Yeah, something like that
Also a veredict on activated almonds

Water.

You know how all anti-aging creams have Q10?

You know what contains Q10 in large amounts naturally? Animal products, especially meat.

Not an expert but I am 100% sure there are "vegan" anti aging creams, though they're probably way overpriced. Also nice cherrypicking image, instant online argument win.

What are you some kind of woman?

the blood of slaughtered virgin peasant girls

kek

Confidence and good posture. Also, being convinced you can change the way people perceive you with sheer willpower.

WOMAN OF DARK DESIRE
WOMAN OF ETERNAL BEAUTY

At least 8 pints of beer every night, a pack of smokes a day. Beer must be at least 5.2%

Can you send your sister my way?

He doesn't understand how relaxation can positively affect his appearance.
I do the same thing.

Can it be considered a stable love life if it's permanently nonexistant?

It's preety stable for me