Why don't americans consume much lamb? It's so good. Would you eat my dinner?

Why don't americans consume much lamb? It's so good. Would you eat my dinner?

Looks like shit

>Généralisation
>Le post

Je vie en Amérique et j'en manges.

Its very expensive compared to other options in the US

I've heard tht the beef industry here has been at war with it. Actual violent dirty underhanded stuff for ages.

Why tho? If there were more farmers raising lamb surely the price would come down.

Combien de burgers avez-vouz mange en un fois?

What are your pills for user?

>asks why it's more expensive
>realizes it's not as common

So you give him the D?

No, my wife usually does

He loves her D

>your wife's son
Oh dear

;)

Tout dépend de la dimension du hamburger en question, mais je me souviens m'être empiffré de trois whooper un jour. Quelle expérience!

I fucking love lamb.
Nice slab of lamb with mint sauce.

>Mint sauce

*puke*

If you actually seasoned your vegetables I would eat it. I love lamb and the flavor of lamb, but I know a lot of people that want their meat to taste like nothing or feel like lamb is immoral (but a lot of the lamb you get in America is sometimes mutton). It's just too expensive for me compared to beef for a regular food, but I will get it if it's on sale or its a special occasion.

they're babies

In Germany you only get shit lamb. If I lived in AUS/NZ I would eat nothing else, shits so good there.

Is that a shoulder steak?

Ironic, I'm Australian and I hate lamb, I'd happily trade it for access to German pork

too much fat, cut some of that off you savage.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

better than being obesed

America isn't sheep country. Too flat, too dry, too hot in summer.
Canada might be, but it's too forest-y. Sheep don't do well in forests.

Generally, sheep need places like wales, or the Yorkshire dales, and with lots of things for them to shelter from the wind behind. America didn't get sheep farmers, because they weren't given to puritanism.