Why don't Europeans like tacos?

Why don't Europeans like tacos?

I like tacos, it just there aren't many spics here so we mostly eat paki and chink food

I love tacos. We just don't have Mexicans here so the closest you'll get generally is shitty tex-mex unless you make it from scratch yourself.

this is a good job oportunity, spics can migrate to europe instead of the united states and bring their food with them.

within the first months you'll see a lot of these brand new "taquerias" al over europe, also mexicans play no bullshit so they can help fighting back against the moose slimes

t. good business idea, low competition

>if only people ate shit teir spic food outside of mexico or the US..
>tfw you realize mexico has no worthwhile food culture

I fucking love tacos m8.

because it's mediocre cuisine at best

>Mexico has no worthwhile food culture

Lack of knowledge and lack of good fresh ingredients. I can barely get jalapenos here, and you can forget about all the other peppers needed for a decent chili. I've never seen tomatillos, epazote, or other mexican stuff. I can't even find fresh oregano easily. People have never heard of mole in their life. It'd probably be too expensive for just tacos.

The cuisine is Mexico's only redeeming feature

Actually these are valid points. The import costs of getting actual ingredients there would be hefty and difficult for some time.

>Why don't Europeans like tacos?

We have falafels. Which are just sand nigger tacos.

Same shitskin food basically.

Unless we pack a bunch of Mexicans together, and send them to the Mediterranean coasts. I would think they'd be able to grow a lot of their native plants there.

Do we even have tacos?
Not even talking about "authentic" mexican restaurant, we don't have any edible mexicans here in Germany.

germany here, i would eat one every other day if i had the chance. but no taco huts here, only döner.

there are a few decent !not-mexican places around. other options include getting yourself a mexican gf with a proper mexican mother. worth the attitude.
as people said, lack of ingredients and lack of actual mexicans (mex. restaurants) to promote more genuine cuisine.

how about an eurofag/amerifats exchange? muslims for mexicans, we can even do a 2:1 ratio.

That's an odd gif choice

Tacos are Spanish.
Spain is in Europe.
Spain colonized Mexico.
Retard.

For some people corn and corn floor products taste just wrong. It's not native. There's a gmo corn meme as well. Peppers are loved and this part is actively spreading. Now If you are about "let's wrap this meat and veg into bread-like envelope" specifically, every single nation has that anyway.
I'd sure have three mexicans for every one muslim by the way...

tacos are italian
the roman empire colonised spain

yurocucks wouldn't know what to do with them

italian tacos confirmed

yeah, a calzone is basically a burrito, isn't it?
>italian tacos... -.-

>Bernal Díaz del Castillo documented the first taco feast enjoyed by Europeans, a meal which Hernán Cortés arranged for his captains in Coyoacán.

Ketchup was once a fish sauce, so what? it's gained widespread reputation as tomato ketchup, and guess what? tacos gained widespread recognition as mexican food.

Has anyone ever told you that you sound like you're disagreeing when you're agreeing. You clearly had an opposite take-away from the quote than I did.

It would seem so to those who fall for the "Trump wants to deport all non whites" meme. Nigga prez prolly loves him some burritos and shit.

not yet, but I get what you're saying. does sound agressive in retrospect. lets say I was "enthusiastically agreeing"

Sorry, I meant " 'n shit".

Italy once belonged to the dinosaurs. Tacos are dinosaurian.

they dont have Paco serving tacos

they have Achmed serving kebabs

I like where this is going.

Please dont stop

I feel you

Trump should fund this as an alternative to the wall. Establish a huge plantation in some shithole in the Mediterranean, offer to transport Mexican workers and their families there and pay them in food and housing to work the fields growing corn, beans, tomatoes, peppers, making cheese, ect. Then export those fine Mexican ingredients to Western Europe. We'll call it "Operation Get José and Stelios to be Neighbors so Harry can Eat Tacos".

Why don't americans have tastebuds?

I lot of people I know do, it's just that Mexican food is pretty rare in Europe. The only thing you can find in an average city is Tex-Mex crap (well, it's all right to eat that every now and then) but the only authentic restaurant I know of in the UK is a small chain called Lupita. It's pretty good but it's not cheap and the portions are fucking tiny. There may be other places I haven't heard of though and I'd be happy to know

Damn, that makes Europe a lot less appealing. Family-owned Mexican places in the US are great places to get a shitload of great food on the cheap. They fucking hook you up with a big plate of hearty food.

There's plenty of other options to choose from though. I haven't seen much of the US but in the UK it's fairly easy to find decent Indian and Chinese that are not terribly expensive. In my town there's a couple of noodle shops that are pretty decent and a bowl is about 5 to 7 quid.

>yuro cucks

Thing is we also have those in America. In addition to great Mexican.

>great Mexican
>north of, maybe, Guanajuato at best
Nope. The United States has essentially no good Mexican food. I don't give a shit about your MUH HOLE IN THE WALL. It isn't good.

So you're telling me that when I put the food in my mouth and it tasted good, it was actually an illusion cast by a wizard peering out of the kitchen?

Are you trying to imply that Tex-Mex is bad?

MMM GOOD OLD (((AUTHENTIC))) MEXICAN FOOD SURE DOES HIT THE SPOT

>mexiturds

this much is true

If somebody handed me a food item that had that much coriander on it I'd throw it in their face.

Even if the cilantro was just there for aesthetic purposes and you were the photographer hired to photograph it?

we do, but it's the type of food that you can only do so much with. And......since our eating standards are generally higher than those of the average joe of california or texas, we eat other things more often than tacos.

>our eating standards are generally higher
axaxaxaxaxaxa

are you laughing in russian?

>mudslimes
>spics
Pick your poison.

It is like the national friday meal in Sweden

Spics like football more than yuros and call it the same game.

But he loves mexican food you fucking bernout

You sound like your mother

Found the 4'11 shitskin wanna be indigenous mexican. You probably think youre a mayan.

That screams hipster and gringo. No one eats colored tortillas in mexico. Thats the shit corn they feed to livestock.

They do, they just can't afford them. The standard of living among Yuropoors is significantly lower than Amerifats'.

>implying that we care what a tripfag thinks

This.

Wraps are cleary superior, not to mention all the middle eastern and turkish wraps alternatives, which go better with their respective cuisine.

Then you're an ignorant moron who wasn't looked properly

You don't have good Indian.

But I'm asian, what are you rambling about?

Sorry I didn't know that.
Now fuck off you smelly paki.

>paki = asian
Lol, what are you, south african or some shit? Go back to murdering striking miners or whatever it is you people do for fun

>Pakistan isn't an Asian country.
Where do you think it is ?

Obesity at its' brightest guys.

>being this pedantic
>picking a random irrelevant asian country when someone says "I'm asian"
Q: Why didn't you pick Israel or Timor-Leste?

A: Because you're Seth Efricen, now go kill some miners

This is the type of intelligence level that thinks Afghanistan is in the Middle East.

samefag seth efricen damage control doesn't even know there are dozens of countries in asia because he's only met one kind: paki (which to him is a catch all from anyone on the indian subcontinent plus sri lanka)

Well, that's another thread derailed.
Nice job, weebs.

Because burritos exist.

And gooks as well.

>Shart in mart detected

I live in a big city in poland and there's literally one restaurant that I know of that serves tacos and it's dumbly overpriced. I wish mexican fast food was popular here, it's such a good on-the-go food.
Or just that there were more mexican restaurants around so they wouldn't be able to get away with high prices for shit quality.

Fuck off needle dick. And i have no idea who the guy is impersonating me.

spoiler: europe isnt a country

>Its a caliphate

In Europe usually we don't like coriander, as it tastes like shit. On the other hand, I have fresh red and green jalapeños, chipotle flakes and pickled habaneros at home. The problem is, original ingredients are very expensive here, and good mexican restaurants are even more expensive. Taco Bell doesn't count, user, we talk about real stuff done by pros.

We do like the occasional taco, we just hate those mexicans. Thank god there are so few of those bad hombres here.

>more incoherent rambling

Thats looks horrible! Fucking why? Tacos should be made from fresh ingredients not plastic bags.

Open your eyes and learn to read

Do you know geography, user?

>there aren't many spics here

You guys are so fucking lucky.

LOL @ mexican food, mexican so called people and mexican "culture".

>ITT: Spic hate
Most of the ones I've known are nice people. Polite, funny, hard-workers, very traditional and family-oriented, integrating into America very well. Way worse groups out there to be sure.

Sigh... this flat out propaganda is tired paco.

You have to go back.

Spics no contest. Gang bangers and catholic families are better than gang rapes and sharia law

We just add more toppings holmes.

yeah, first generation mexibros are great. their children, however...

By the 3rd or 4th generation they return to the mean average shit of their host nation.

Just look at the graduation and education rates for latrineo scum.

THEY ARE BRINGING THE NATION DOWN!

But that is ok because of tacos.

This. I've noticed that for Chinese people as well.

Trump Tower has the best taco bowls.

We've got hordes of Poles and Muslims instead, so I say we're still worse off.

Veeky Forums is NEET central, the mexicans are why I'm a kissless poor virgin

>he doesn't like cilantro
lol everyone laugh at the fag