Al/ck sobriety

Let's work on supporting each other. I'm two days dry

Start drinking more coffee OP, it will help your addiction go away if you want.

best of luck

Fucked my shoulder up last. Its a bitch to move my arm. Drank more then half a $5 bottle of cheap ass vodka and thought I could skate. Gave the rest of it to my co worker and I'm thinking of not drinking to my arm gets better.

Last night* my bad

down to 2 drinks for the whole day of my taper schedule.

This is where I usually fail - I start to remember life is boring sober, I have nothing to do, and don't like anything haha.

I'm hoping to stay sober long enough this time that I might be bored for a few months and upset, but long enough to start something new and interesting.

what has been working for me is drinking 1 or 2 beers in the evening very slowly just to get rid of the cravings. for some reason its way harder to stay sober than to just take a little alcohol

Not op, but stimulants are like psychic torture to me with the exception of cigs, and I don't even smoke that often anymore.

Is 4 liters of 4.6% beer 4 nights a week enough

If this works for you dude try to stay like that for the rest of your life. I wish I could moderate to such a low level like that.

Got way too drunk yesterday and started fb messaging a girl a bunch of stupid shit at 4 in the morning

:/

I mean, no you're not THAT bad but on those nights it qualifies as binge drinking. Keep an eye on it, maybe cut down to two or three nights a week?

Stay the course. I'd rather not die than keep drinking most of a fifth of liquor every night.

I think that's not bad and is within the government advised daily intake of alcohol. Practice taking small breaks from alcohol to help wean yourself off a little and give your liver a break.

I know that feel bro

ive done this so many times

Good to know I'm not alone at least. She already knows I'm an alkie so I don't think she judged me too harshly for it.

>tfw love being drunk but hate drinking alcohol

Blessing in disguise

>tfw the other way around

What do you drink and what do you like about it? You like the taste?

You could vape it which I think is illegal in all 50 now but I've done it, or pour it up your ass which seems like a bad idea.

Today marks 2 months for me.

We can make it bros.

Every time I see these threads I always see that someone did something worse then me or about the same degree as me and I'm like fuck im not the only one. Takes relief off my back. But most my friends know I drink so rarely take me serious when I'm down for something or get all flirty

How much did you drink and what withdrawal symptoms did you have in the first few days/weeks?

Are you me?

Get yourself to a regular meeting if you can, get a support system and get the hell out of this shithole of a site. Best of luck. If you can't quit then your addiction will probably just spiral your life out of control and either kill you or force you to reckon with rock bottom, so I guess you could also just relapse and wait for that to happen