>huh, vegan and lactose free, guess that's a good thing
>also has a cute name
>buy the last 10; 3 vanilla, 7 chocolate
>get home and taste the chocolate one
>almost puke
>tastes sour and rancid
>taste the vanilla one
>tastes like stale coconut water, not too bad, but still not great
>forced to eat all ten of those things because throwing them away would be wasteful and i don't want to make anyone else suffer

I'm never buying anything vegan or lactose free ever again. I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't eat animal products or is lactose intolerant.

>yoghurt
it's yogurt ya fag

Except it's not.

get yoso coconut yogurt. vegan and cool and good. dont judge all types of something based on one experience!

"Hey, sparkling berries and herbs in a can, it can't be that bad"

I was on the verge of puking for the rest of the day. Fuck this shit. Unbelievably repulsive.

At least if you're lactose intolerant you can drink Kefir.

Silly OP you can't eat a video game.

thats what you get for losing two world wars.
lactose-free yoghurt, ffs, what were you thinking. let's hope this kraut learns from his mistake the first time.

lactose free stuff made from lactased milk is good
>tastes sour and rancid
stuff made from coconut milk shouldn't taste like that. you should sue these cunts for selling you expired food

>Bought 10 of something you've never tried before just because it was on sale

Poor people...

>vegan and lactose free, guess that's a good thing

In what universe?

memed on/10
good job

>"Health" in the name
This means it's so bad the only way to get people to drink it is to give eat magical "health" powers.
You should have known.

you bought spoiled food you dumb bitch

One time I saw "Icelandic yogurt" for 75% off in the clearance section, so I tried it and it just tasted like spoiled milk

It still had months on the expiration date and was only being clearanced because it was discontinued (probably because nobody bought it because it was disgusting) so I don't think it was just spoiled

Fucking kill me. Fuck anyone on Veeky Forums or whatever who says this is edible.

Austinfags should try Kokonut. Their fermented coconut yogurt alternative is delicious.

I've tried that one, and also Silk's cultured coconut thing. Both were really goopy, taste was fine though,

Are there any firmer vegan yogurts, something more like a greek yogurt?

That shit is trash. Halo top is an infinitely better "healthy" ice cream

I love halo top. Kind of expensive though, but the cookie dough at 360 calories a pint is pretty good.

The mint had a weird texture though.

>gmo free plastered all over

this should have been a big hint