Cashier remembers you

>cashier remembers you

>cashier remembers you from highschool

>realize buying food is completely normal
>realize part of cashier's job is to be nice to you
Literally a non-problem. I'll talk with my cashiers and tell them what I'm planning to make.

Psst, I think user might have been talking about the liquor store. I think that's why he's embarrassed.

Then the problem is that user is an alcoholic.

>Cashier remembers you
>Lets you get two free coffees a week since you're a more frequent customer than half the other regulars combined.

>cycle through which liquor store you go to so nobody thinks you're a huge alcoholic

>go to a breakfast place all the time
>end up going to another restaurant for drinks
>she's a bartender there
>she remembers you and gives you a bunch of free drinks

>go to self checkout
>passing my food along
>BEEP BEEP BEEP ASSOCIATE ASSISTANCE NEEDED

last time i went back to my home town this snooty "rich" chick who was always nasty to me for no reason served me my $400 meal
felt pretty good desu, i could tell she wanted to kill herself the whole time

>accidentally left my favorite reusable bag in the shopping cart

Oh fuck, that's why I hate self checkouts. I have to call a fucking cashier for every second item I scan.

>Liquor store attendant recognizes you
>She's new
>Only been working there for a week
Had to change stores after that

>cashier remembers the taste of your cum from last night

>no vodka this time, mate?

>Cashier looks at something unusual you're buying
>Cashier looks at you and raises an eyebrow

I know that feel. Makes my dick hard.

The appropriate response is to meet their eye contact, then narrow your eyes a little bit

>cashier calls security

>Cashier does a double-take while scanning items from the International Import section
>Cashier holds the item up and says "what the heck is this? I didn't even know we carried this"

Once had a cashier hold up the line because they had never ever seen someone buy a daikon radish and they couldn't find the code in their register. Even sent the bag guy out to find the code before she stumbled upon it. I didn't think that was even an uncommon thing to carry.

what the fuck did you expect her to do? wait there until god or some shit whispers her the fucking code? or worse, call a supervisor/manager because "I don't know the code"?

Used to do this all the time before I quit.

>cashier is qt
>she talks to me for a good minute after bagging and paying, holding up the line
>realize that I'm married with 2 kids and can't be doing this shit
>leave before she offers me her number

>say "heh I'm just getting rid of all this annoying change" when paying with coins so they dont think you're poor

>Big queue at shop I've been going to since I was a kid
>Cashier always smiles and says "Hi!" and "Thank you!" to everyone before me
>my turn in line
>cashier grumbles at me and doesn't even say thanks

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

What THE FUCK did I do to this bitch? Why does she hate me? She's just some old fucking chink but she treats me like I'm subhuman. I don't deserve this with all the business I give them every week.

Tfw you buy beer so much from seven eleven the cashiers remember you and continue your drunken banter from last night with you sober

Not sure if this is good or not but it's made it so I get discounts and don't need my ID so

Fuck you too, family man

Reminder that cashiers are paid to be social with customers. The odds that she was actually hitting on you are slim.

>cashier makes quips about the one time you tried to be social and make small talk about yourself two years ago

Much easier in Europe. They sell liqour in the grocery stores.

that sounds like grounds to speak to the manager

or write a letter and find a new store at least

>Be me

>Live in Memphis

>Be poorfag

>Treat myself to Checkers once a week

> Nice to the drive through lady because lonelyfag

>always order a 2 for $4 and a shake as a treat

> After first few weeks start noticing an added fry

>Then two apple pie

>Sometimes if meal takes to long they just comp it

>Get evicted from apartment

> Go one last time before I move to IN

> They give me a free Icecream sundae thing and all tell me they're going to miss me

mfw

>I'll talk with my cashiers and tell them what I'm planning to make.
PLEASE, PLEASE DONT DO THIS
I do not, and I repeat, DO FUCKING NOT, care about what the fuck you are doing with your faggot food. dont talk to us, we dont give a fuck and we hate you, but we have to smile and pretend we dont want to choke your stupid faggot face.

i talk to old ladies in the line about what they're planning to do with ingredients i'm unfamiliar with

>is that ok?

Fuck off man

I try to give advice and tell them what good shit they can cook

You ARE subhuman. Get used to it, you're in for a long ride.

iktf, the cashier at the nearest booze store saw me with my wallet out and told me that I don't need to show my ID because I "come here every day" even though I only show up every four days since I drink half a fifth of liquor per night and alternate between two stores

yep.

I just find it crazy that in one of those registers where most of the items are labeled under Picture + Item Description that she didn't find daikon radish in the, what do you know, radish section until 10 minutes after she started trying to find it. People can have off days and shit but fuck at least make your decisions a little faster please.

>carrying around an envelope with $20 in quarters
>every time I pay for something I ask if they are short on quarters and would like to exchange
>nobody is ever short on quarters

IM NOT LETTING THE FUCKING BANKS JEW ME OUT OF A COUPLE CENTS FOR A ROLL ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME

>cashiers are paid to be social with customers
In what way? It's not like you give them 15% gratuity for having a nice smile or anything.

we have bonuses added based on good looks. every guy lifts and the girls go with fancy makeup and shirts that have been left unbuttoned.

I've been a cashier before faggot. I only start talking about food if the cashier ASKS. Guess what? Sometimes they do.
It's just part of the job description. You can be fired for being an ass to customers.

It keeps the bald Manlet with the clipboard of their ass.

why don't you just roll them up yourself?

"not literally sucking their dicks and holding the line up for twenty minutes" and "not being an ass" are two very different things.

The job description is 'ask for airmiles and fork over change in case of cash'

>not literally sucking their dicks and holding the line up for twenty minutes
This didn't happen, and if it did, she was fired.

That was literal in the figurative sense you autistic robot.

honestly, losing 10% on a jar of coins is much better than spending the time to roll them yourself, or worse, trying to spend it as change, because the cashier will waste your time recounting your pile of pennies.

Unless you're a neet, your time is worth more than that, even at minimum wage.

In my 35 years of life, I've never had a cashier be so unprofessional she holds up her own line to speak with a customer and piss off the rest in line.

>call you out on your bullshit
>hurr durr muh autism
kys

>walk into McDonald's
>"Hey, haven't seen you in a while! Two burgers, no meat, right? You're the grilled cheese guy!"
>walk back out

Yeah, it didn't happen. Guy is just making shit up.

just wink at them

Are you fucking retarded or just slow?

You didn't call me out on jack shit you sperg.

>Cashier remembers you
>Cook remembers you
>Even the Manager remembers you
>Remember you are at a stall in a Chinese night market

Problems weren't

>buy a rump roast
>qt check out girl tells me a about her first anal experience

I love going to that store

>tfw I remember You
> N it is nice to see you again, because we are both weird
>Anons need jobs too. Move along fellow user
> We are one

Neither.
Then why are you defending the guy with the bullshit story?

This would never happen here. Turnover is so high that by the end of the month I've spent more time in the store than the average employee

There is no story to bullshit.
Your autism prevents you from understanding simple concepts like hyperbolic speech and it's a crippling social failure on your part.

Are you literally retarded or did you just never learn reading comprehension?

This is the story you fucking idiot:

>out doing errands
>some random person goes "HAY user REMEMBER ME"
>it's some guy from high school who i don't remember at all
>he could be fucking with me and I wouldn't know
>"remember that time we did [thing]??"
>realize he's confusing me with one of my estranged friends
>just smile and nod
>asks if I still hang out with my old frields

I didn't need this shit i just wanted to buy food.

What the fuck does that post have to do with anything?
Are you senile as well as autistic?

>Are you literally retarded or did you just never learn reading comprehension?

Follow the reply chain, faggot.
I'm sure your failing mental faculties can hold together for another thirty seconds.

>Follow the reply chain, faggot.
Alright, here we go! Ready?
Now, I will ask you one more time: Are you literally retarded or did you just never learn reading comprehension? A or B user.

youre sperging out,id rather a customer make smalltalk than have a bitchy old lady tell me why young people are shit

automation cannot come soon enough

I wish the grocery store was a giant vending machine

>give cashier id
>he stares at it for two fucking minutes

Did you ask her if she needed a new one? Her rump roasted, if you will?

>cashier remembers me as the retard who couldn't figure out the new chip debit card
._.

fuck those things

>go to the only walmart in the area that has self checkout specifically so I don't have to go through the line
>they're being remodeled

>put end with chip in machine
>follow instructions on screen

tough stuff

>have to give my name for order
>give her my name
>qt asian cashier says oh right i forgot
gonna try and get her digits next time i go

>order my food from the chick fil a i go to every week
>pull up to the window
>"extra sauce like you like right?"
>stunned the cashier remembers me, and then nod
>grab my food and peel out
>never return to that chick fil a

>go to Whataburger
>lady working there I've never seen before calls me by my first name
Worst thing about it is that it happened multiple times with different people.

>cop remembers you

I have a speeding problem, and a drinking problem

Why don't you fuck him?

Be a server,
>busy Saturday night
>older couple proceed to ask me my life story
>meanwhile I'm getting triple sat with 2 parties of 4 and a party of 5.

I don't care when it's off peak hours but when there's a wait then I need you to order your food from me and that's it.

it's likely that most of the staff, wherever you go, will remember you if you are a regular.

I do this for my regulars.

Won't have to feel that feel for long, OP.

I have reward points at a local liquor store (I know right) and the lady sees my name come up on the screen every time I give her my member number. So the last time I went in she called me by my first name and it felt very strange

I work for Wal-mart, I can assure you that half the produce we have for sale isn't in our computers, nor is it in the little booklet that tells us the code for it either. Half of the produce that does have a barcode on it doesn't register as being in our inventory too. Recently, certain items have also started disappearing from the computers, making shit even worse.

You're welcome.

>Regular at a restaurant
>become somewhat acquainted with a chatty waitress
>go in during one of those days when there's not a lot of people or a lot going on
>One of the other waitresses attends me
>I've always liked getting this certain one. She's very attentive without being intrusive unlike her nosy counterpart
>Sit down and enjoy my meal, with the nosy waitress passing by every now and then to shoot the breeze as the waitress that's attending me passes by every while to check on me
>As I finish my meal, chatty waitress sits down across from me
>"Hey user, you still don't have a girlfriend, right"
>hearing this makes me want to flip the table and just bolt out at sperg speed
>"t-t-that's right"
>"Well (the waitress attending me) really likes you and wants to know if you'll go on a date with her"
>"m-m-maybe next time"
>pay for my meal and get the fuck out of there as fast as I could
>Never went back

God fucking damn it. I went there for a fucking steak, not a fucking girlfriend. I hate it when people recognize me, but that shit was mortifying on another fucking level.

We have a bagger at our Publix who, somehow, continuously gets free coffee at the Starbucks in our plaza.

And I don't mean a free cup every now and then. She'll go on coffee runs for us and get 2 trays of cups for free.

And no, she's not "friends" with anyone there. No connections. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I'm still jealous as shit.

I forgot to mention, I had the same look of gormless consternation on my face as Ringo Starr from this 80s movie

>Not cooking your own steak
You had it coming

ya blew it!

You just ate a PS4 pro.
Why would you spend that much on a meal?

I am with you brother. I am with you.

>robotics cashier remembers you

Thank you for using a good yet underused word: gormless.