Lactose Intolerance General

What's your substitute of choice? I've yet to find anything I like better than pic related.

Unsweetened cashew milk is good for cooking too but I don't like how nutty it is on it's own.

Soy milk and coconut milk are shit tier.

Don't they sell lactose free milk?

This. It's good and cheap. Plus, it's not full of sugar like so many of them are.

Yeah but it tastes like shit.

Not a good option for folks who are LI /and/ have a dairy allergy.

Regular soy milk tastes like a dream to me. It makes me genuinely abnormally happy when I drink it.

I'm lactose intolerant. Almond milk tastes like sewage and soy milk turns you into a faggot with gyno. Just take a lactaid and deal with it or buy lactose free milk.

Pussy ass retards.

Things are heating up in the fake milk fandom.

I switched to soy milk for a while. Loved the taste and texture but after a few months I started craving dick and now I have a grindr account. Be careful friends

I agree with this guy, honestly. I just take a lactaid. I love my milk, hate that my lactose intolerance just comes and goes and when it comes, it makes me feel like shit.

I'm LI and I just don't give a flying fuck about it.
Milk, butter and cheese are never coming off the menu.
I just get rough lower GI problems like colic and the shits, no nausea, so it's worth it until my bowels start contracting like nuts. I'll stop for a couple days at that point.

What are those things?

Little baby milks, given to me all the time.
The brown ones I usually just pour down the dra.. my throat.

Had to cut gluten and dairy because of Chron's. I recently tried cashew milk because it was on sale (usually get soy), and was surprised at how good and dairy like it is. Its "cashew with a hint of almond". Not lacking anything as far as flavor and texture for a substitute.

I bought one of these because it's supposed to be a decent substitute for cheese. Turns out that's complete fucking bullshit, however I actually like it anyway. It's pretty good on eggs and popcorn.

forgot pic

>Not lacking anything as far as flavor and texture for a substitute.

Hardly surprising given the number of flavoring agents and texturing additives most brands of nut milk contain.

Fuck it, I just get this. No lactose.

Almond milk unsweetened with vanilla is based.

I get it for $1.50 per 2L so it's not that expensive over milk.

This shit is unreal. So good. Apparently it's made by the coca-cola company, despite advertising as if it's some organic one-off company or whatever but who really gives a shit. Apparently it's made by breaking down the molecular structure of milk and recombining it.

Are you guys sure you are actually lactose intolerant? If you're White it's a good chance you're not its just the A1 protein in the milk that cows from shit cows like holstein. Try milk from ones that have the A2 beta casein protein like goat/sheep milk or try some milk from a local farmer that has Guernsey cows, it's suppose to be yellowish in color.

>Pussy ass retards

Says the bitch that can't drink regular milk.

because you're a woman getting a daily dose of her estrogen.

that and it taste alright.

Not lactose intolerant, but my ex and current partner are, so I've been drinking nut milk for a few years. I really like cashew milk because of how creamy it is, but I like almond milk and coconut milk, too. Coconut milk in cereal is the best.

Lactose intolerant here and I still drink cows milk and use dairy products every single day.

Enjoy being nu-males.

This.

I brought up my lactose tolerance last year by eating cheese and yogurt twice a day and I don't have it as bad anymore. Seriously, unless you have a real allergy there's no reason to drop it if you love it. I see it so much these days now that nut milk is popular and then when they cry about how much they miss grilled cheese I want to punch them in the dick.

It's not hard to take a lactase pill.

>non-white general

>I don't like how nutty it is
that's what your mom said last night

waaaaaaaaaaaaah muh stomach feels bloaty

wahhhhhhh i have to take special pills just to drink milk

Is there anything worse than a beta male that has to use a crutch just to drink milk? LOL

Is it worth it to make your own almond milk?

It will never be as smooth.