Got some sausages

got some sausages
what i can make besides bangers and mash?

sausage stroganoff

big hot dogs

mangers and bash :D

Depending on the type they might taste good in some pasta sauce, or chili, or jambalaya or gumbo.

Sausage and butter bean casserole. Add some onion, red wine, chorizo, peppers, passata, garlic, paprika and thyme. Serve with mash.

you're cute user

i like you

Slice sausage into chunks
Fry with courgettes and mushrooms, cut into similar sized chunks
Add chopped garlic and fresh red chili
Toss with spaghetti, basil and some cherry tomatoes
Optional tablespoon of butter or olive oil.
Wa la

bangers and rice

fry up however many sausages you want to serve, in a casserole pot, then remove them and leave to one side
chop up an onion, a carrot, and a couple cloves of garlic.
melt some butter in the casserole pot and gently fry the onions for a few minutes before adding the carrot, then the garlic and some rosemary. put the lid on the pot and let the veg very gently fry and steam to soften up for a few more minutes, but you don't want them to brown.
take the lid off and add in a splash of white wine vinegar, using a wooden spoon to scrape up the blackened bits of sausage that will be on the bottom of the pan from the first step.
add about a tablespoon of tomato puree and mix that in. Then turn off the heat and throw in about 150g of regular green or brown lentils, and about 400ml of chicken stock, although you may need to add more if the dish looks a bit dry later - conversely, you may need to boil some of the liquid off at the end if there's too much, it depends on the lentils you use.
Bring it all to the boil, turn it all the way down with the lid on, return the sausages you cooked in the beginning and place them on top, and let it cook for 45 minutes, occasionally stirring and checking if it needs more water.

I fucking swear m8s, I've been eating this dish constantly through winter and I'm not looking forward to it being too hot to continue eating it, it's so damn good. The vinegar cutting through the savory lentils and sausages is what makes it.

Woah woah woah u don't need anything for a good sausage just put it in your mouth!!!

Throw em away and enjoy living longer.

bangers and bangbros

What kind of sausages?

what kind of life can you really call it without pork though?

Scotch eggs OP

Have they got chorizo in them? I'm no having that.

Tbh the best scotch eggs I've had were made with [spoiler]black pudding[/spoiler] in place of the sausage, but maybe that just outs me as a Midlander messing with Scottish food

Slice them up, put them on a stick with your favorite vegetables, like onions, bell peppers...enjoy with some garlicky dressing...kebab style.

Just a pic I grabbed from goggle and yeah fuck the chorizo. Egg must be runny though.

Black pudding sounds nice user.

Never had a scotch egg. Maybe I'm gonna go to a place I know that makes them today. :D

I've never had black pudding either, but it sounds really tempting.

Cassoulet

Just stick em in some bread and lather on some HP sauce, no need to get fancy

With a fried egg and red sauce and we are talking user.