Work at Subway

>Work at Subway
>Cute guy comes in
>Give him more meat and salads
>Ugly guy comes in, give him less

How do I stop this? I know I shouldn't but I just do it naturally

OP, I appreciate your attempt to troll Veeky Forums, but the majority of the users here are female and most of the men aren't gonna get upset at this either.

Try /r9k/.

>How do I stop this?

There's no method. Just stop.

>majority of the users here are female
what?

>the majority of the users here are female

L O N D O N

tits or gtfo

...This feels like baiting. I'm curious if you have actual proof of this.

I think this is real because I get tons of extra shit at the deli.
But not when the one male employee is working.
It's just all the old ladies that do it.
Am I sexy or are they cougars?

>tripfags being this new
i'm not even slightly surprised

It's actually obvious if you ever pay attention. This board is probably populated by more women and redditors than any other board on Veeky Forums.

Try paying some more attention to the posts you see here, you'll notice that a lot of them are obviously written by redditors or women. Also anecdotally ever time I meet a person online who browses Veeky Forums, it's a girl.

its been known for like BILLIONS of years that attractive people benefit in countless ways.

they are more likely to be hired, more likely to be friended, more likely to be trusted, more likely to be tons of positive things

Redditors and women are the most far apart posters imaginable.
And what you interpret as redditors is just posters on a higher layer of irony than you. user is right though, the majority of posters are women here, and men largely clutter the board with fastfood trash threads

t. I have a doctorate in speech and typing analysis

>Redditors and women are the most far apart posters imaginable.
Both of those groups are the faggots who tell people to go back to /pol/ any time they see something slightly racist.

They're both the ones that are shilling veganism on here. Btw I thought the veganism thing was ironic shitposting, it's not. I've met actual vegans who post on Veeky Forums.

I'm new until I'm not.

I'm okay with this. Fast food boards do get boring quickly.

>This board is probably populated by more women
You're a retard. You've also never been to /cgl/ before.

You're right I've never been to /cgl/, is that something I'm supposed to be embarrassed about, stupid bitch? Also I guarantee you the majority of those "women" are trannies.

No that's just your biases confirming themselves based on nothing. I've never told anyone that. And reddit is pretty /pol/ly so dunno why you'd think that either. I've also never shilled veganism, and most militant vegans I've met are men.

Don't.

Rules of nature motherfuccker

dumb legbeard

>And reddit is pretty /pol/ly
Lmao, how can anyone actually think this? Reddit is undeniably left-wing.

The girls at my local subway are so stingy with my toppings... feelsbad

LE LONDON XD

am i a real 4channer bro yet guise????

this fucking bitch put a ton of jalepenos on mine
also she forgot to slice it in half (foot long)
the dudes always get it right

>have BF over
>be in the kitchen making him food
>serve him
>his cute friend (cuter than my BF) comes over
>I secretly give his friend more food than him

what the FUCK is wrong with me

90% of redditors are moderate lefties

nothing
drop bf and hook up with cuter friend, continue til you find someone who makes loads money and be qt stay at home GF with a youtube channel

Maybe you remind them of their grandson and they have an instinctive need to feed you.

They're not trannies, just fat girls with self esteem issues that spend all day complaining about other people's cosplay.