Coffee coolata is being discontinued

>coffee coolata is being discontinued

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/22/dunkin-donuts-is-ditching-its-coffee-coolatta-and-people-are-really-unhappy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce?

What the fuck is that? And why do places insist on calling their milkshakes 'coffee'?

>name is in the post
>have internet at your hands
>what is that

cnbc.com/2017/03/22/dunkin-donuts-is-ditching-its-coffee-coolatta-and-people-are-really-unhappy.html

That's coffee you dumbass

Why the hate? I think it's much sillier to buy normal coffee because there's no reason not to just make it at home. On the other hand, if I want some sugary coffee milkshake monstrosity, then I'd rather buy it from a chain.

Why in the world does DD need shilling. Honestly.

I don't care if people want to buy it, but why conflate it with coffee when it's not?

>le everyone is a shill

Dont be intentionally stupid

That and the Starbucks frappucinos and shit aren't coffee. Maybe coffee is a minuscule ingredient, but those drinks are milkshakes. And that's why we get stupid memes like Starbucks is expensive. No it's not actual coffee there is

My man, it is not a fucking coincidence that a major chain discontinues a product and people lamenting that fact don't pop up. Look at the framing of the logo. It is in no way, shape, or form natural.

Calm down

no fuck you

Its from google u fucking moron

Ok. Be upset over nothing for no reason

tasted toxically sweet, good riddance

I totally agree with you. The other person arguing with you will die from all the sugar and chemicals in his/her "coffee" drink eventually anyway while spending $4+ on it so fuck them haha.

im the other person
i dont drink frappucinos or other sugary coffees but i also dont go into autistic rages when other people do

Coolatas were the only redeemable thing about that shit shack

>be called stupid
>user get irritated
>calm down, brah

you're one of those people aren't you?

>her
you need to leave

I'll be nice since you're clearly ESL. Coffee is an adjective here. It indicates that the "coolatta" is coffee flavored.

it's fine, were getting a new frozen coffee drink

we ditched the coffee base coolatta mix forever ago

by the way if you order a frozen coffee/frozen hot chocolate/frozen vanilla chai just know that everyone in the store hates you

It sucks cause they're pretty tasty. but at the same time, thank you. That shit is fucking awful for you