Not weed you fucking stoners

I have no idea if this thread fits here but i guess it does. So, smoking. I never actually fell for it but i am slightly curious about it now. How does it feel like, is all brands the same or they are actually different? Are cigarillos with tastes or whatnot any good? And vapping, is it just a trend or is it that good? Is it equally unhealthy? Pass me your knowledge smokers.

Weed is better

honestly, weed smells and probably tastes like literal ass so thats another reason im not touching it.

Little cigars, full flavor, are great, but you need to get used to them and chop 3/4 of the filters off because filter holes make everything taste worse.

Lol, and tobacco doesn't?

Granted im not an expert but considering how i've smelled both i'd say tobacco is way more bearable. I'd prefer to smell like that instead of actual shit.

>Weed is better
Meh, I recently grew out of my smoking days I'd rather drink

Don't start smoking. It's addictive, expensive, smells bad, etc. If you have to try, smoke a quality cigar, not some gas station POS. Never smoke two days in a row, and go at least three days between cigars.

This is more of a /soc/ thing.

Smoking curbs your appetite, which I'm pretty sure is counterproductive to this board's needs.

It's a garbage hobby. If you're gonna do it, get a corn cob pipe and some good pipe tobacco.

Its more about the mystery than the need for me right now, i mean hell if i wanted to smoke i'd be doing it already. I dont wanna sound like these people but i never felt the need to smoke or drink so if i ever do it, it will be casually and not over the top like most people. Figured i'd do some "research" and not just get whatever i find and regret it more than i would normally.

Somehow i think that my voice would fall on deaf ears there, plus i thought of posting here because its somewhat related to something edible, i never even thought that it would fit to /soc/

I actually feel the opposite. I grew out of drinking and began smoking more. I guess it all comes down to personal preference and what you like to do when under the influence.

don't start smoking. if you do, roll your own cigs, but don't

that goes away once you smoke it.

Just how particularly smelly cheese wouldn't really smell that good without your mind also pairing it with an accompanying pleasant taste.

Like i said before i never had the need for these things, especially drugs.

>nigga u gay? weed is nothing dangerous.

probably, but i grew up knowing that if i ever do any i'd hit the bottom of the barrel, no offense. Again im not trying to act all holier than thou im just being honest.

Don't try to convince him user. People on Veeky Forums hate weed for some reason. I think it's because they are all alcoholics.

DUDE

>grew up knowing that if i ever do any i'd hit the bottom of the barrel

And you believed that? Do you still believe in the easter bunny, tooth fairy, and santa claus too?

Don't start smoking. I smoked a pack a day for years and it's one of my biggest regrets. I know you're interested in the mystery or whatever but it starts as a small thing like that and gradually becomes an addiction. As a substance, there's no upside to nicotine, nicotine addiction is just constant maintenance and any enjoyment you get from cigarettes is just relief from putting off withdrawl. I've replaced smoking with vaping because it's supposedly healthier but I would also avoid vaping if I were you because it has the same "slippery slope" tyeype problems that cigarettes do. Also vaping makes you look like a faggot.

However, if you must smoke, smoke an occasional cigar. Cigars can actually taste good and are easier to deal with from an addiction standpoint. Trying different cigars and learning about them can be fun too.

Well... [spoiler]I have this friend of mine that many years ago, he couldnt even stand the smell of cigars let alone weed. Fast forward some years late, after some shit because his family is literal garbage he started smoking weed and acts all proud and smart about it plus he has become and even more of a dick than he already was. The same guy who was making fun of stoners now is one of them and defends them. All im saying is that most people do it out of spite as if they wanna prove a point or as if their troubles will magically vanish.
>thats why people smoke and drink retard
Im well aware but it gets tiresome when people act as if weed does solve everything while in fact it doesnt let alone does the opposite. Little disclaimer though, this is just my opinion on the subject and im not enforcing this on you, you can get high all you want im just saying how i view the whole thing, call me a pussy all you want but i hate the smell and i its against dah rules. I honestly prefer to get cancer slowly and legaly rather than smell like shit and destroy my brain and probably get in trouble.[/spoiler]

Weed gives you a nice mellow high. Beer gives you a comfy buzz.

Cigarrettes just make you edgy and twitchy nervous. I don't know why people enjoy that feeling.

Damn dude you need to relax and smoke a joint

I guess drinking is the cheapest of the three but i wouldnt go drunk because last time i had real drinks it took a toll on me. I'd probably be messed up if i go drunk, like throw up everywhere and collapse bad so im not taking risks. I bet people in this thread might think im the biggest wuss around, cant blame them.

You should probably wait until you're done going through puberty before you try any of this stuff

I-im 22....

this. This shit actually stunts development. Its been proven.

Your brain doesn't stop development until age 24

does alcolol also do that too?

yes user, keep up

fug

I'm 9 years in

Don't smoke, it's fucking gay, just smoke weed. My sense of smell and taste are shittier and I can't run without dying

I started vaping a few days ago to try and get off the smokes.

I still get a few cravings in the morning but am otherwise pretty good. Best decision ive made in a while but wouldn't recommend it unless ur trying to give up smoking. I've had enough of vape douches blowing smoke in people's faces.

>projecting this hard

If you smoke weed, no one but your dealer and smoking friends should know. Fucking potheads like this asshole give us hard workers who smoke a bit after work a bad name.

What's your vape set up looking like?

>projecting
do you know what that word means?

>I've had enough of vape douches blowing smoke in people's faces.
I walk behind them humming Thomas the Tank Engine.

I regret nothing. The amount of smoke those things put out is INSANE.

DONT START SMOKING TOBACCO YOU IDIOT IT FCUKING EXPENSIVE AND YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS KISSING SOME GIRLS. also it's bad for your health.

srsly smoke a joint and actually feel a nice effect, cigs only take the stress away for a few minutes, not worth starting this addicition tho

MODS MODS MODS

Smoking is bad for you. If you have self control then you're probably fine. Don't smoke cigarettes. Pipe tobacco is tasty and so are cigars. Different brands do taste different but smoking will temporarily weaken your sense of smell. It usually recovers about 48 hours later. Keep it at about every three days as your maximum frequency. Nicotine is extremely addictive so keep that in mind.

Research how to smoke properly before. Some people just pull smoke only into their mouth (a common reason why people claim they didn't get high on weed their first time), it must enter your lungs for Nicotine to be absorbed into your body. I think with cigars, you pull smoke into your mouth and only a little into your lungs. Tobacco must be stored under certain conditions or it will dry out and get shitty.

The buzz is hard to explain, you should Google how Nicotine affects the brain. It also varies person to person like most substances.

Vapes are technically safer in theory than cigarettes, but they're not really regulated so some liquids could be as bad if not worse than tobacco smoke. But in general, I would guess that they're probably significantly safer than tobacco. The fluid can come in all kinds of flavors, so that's a bonus for some people. I personally like the more mellow and not sweet stuff like a black tea flavored liquid or tobacco flavored.

Tobacco (nicotine specifically) doesn't have a significant mind altering effect and also has a short half life but many people are offended by the smell of tobacco smoke. It will cling to certain clothing materials worse than others and you may not notice how strong the smell is for various reasons. Always wash your hands and face after smoking if you don't want to bother people with the smell. I also recommend wearing a particular jacket to prevent it from clinging to your current clothes.