McDonalds to Switch to Fresh Meat

archive.is/KNkZH

McDonald’s announced a major change to the Quarter Pounder today: By next year, it will contain fresh -- rather than frozen -- beef patties.

The announcement comes after a year of pilot tests at locations in Dallas and Tulsa. The switch to fresh meat has been hyped as the chain’s “most drastic menu change in decades.” It comes in response to consumer demands for fresher ingredients -- which has seen many turn to brands like Wendy’s and Five Guys, which advertise the fact that their burgers are never frozen.

Other urls found in this thread:

cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20419
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huh

Maybe they'll simplify the menu again too

One can hope

This thread was already posted, go fuck yourself you stupid faggot. McDonalds is shit and tastes like shit, anyone who eats McDonalds is an idiot with garbage taste.

I don't eat at McDs for high quality food. I eat at McDs because it's not going to give me the shits.

Maybe if they make it look like the picture, I'll order something non-chicken there.

People eat there because it's cheap dumbfuck

There are better places to eat that are cheap, people eat at McDonalds because they are stupid.

>fast food
>cheap

No

People eat there because they're fat, stupid and lazy

I would also argue that the shit food keeps them fat, stupid, and lazy.

Yeah but can I get a double cheeseburger for $1?

If not you've lost my business forever guys.

making pasta with sauce or some other poorfag dish is cheaper, just as tasty and much healthier

Maybe they'll simplify the ingredients again too. Nah, nobody would want it if it was real.

Plenty of thin, smart and hardworking people eat at McDonald's too. Sometimes you just crave some junk food. It's not some amazing culinary experience but it's tasty and satisfying. Get over yourselves. You just shouldn't eat there too often.

""""Healthier""""
Now including 5 synthetic chemical wheat additives, broughtbtobyou in part by your local FDA.

But you're wrong. Eating a giant pot of chemicals is not healthy.
If anything McDonald's is healthier by volume because it has less of this shit.

a mcgangbang large fries and a caramel frappe drink

feels nice and nostalgic the once or twice a year I hit it up

>If anything McDonald's is healthier by volume because it has less of this shit.
What did he mean by this?

"Junk food"

It's a fucking cheeseburger.
You can't make one at home and suddenly call it "healthy."

The fuck are you guys on about?
I don't eat there any more, I just think you guys are deluded into hating shit that deserves none.
Your meals must be junk food because they contain hamburger, cheese and bread.
Holy fuck Veeky Forums just stop being so fucking stupid.

Yeah, whenever I "crave" some fast food I remember that instead of spending $11 on a quarter pound burger with fries and a coke I could buy two and a half pounds of steak at the butcher

Thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, riboflavin, reduced iron (ferrous sulfate), niacin and cyanacobalamin.
Spaghetti is up to 10% of these garbage synthetic chemicals by weight.
A cheeseburger has two buns, very light dose of chemicals. So technically it's far better for you than enriched spaghetti.

You're pretty lucky man, I can get about 1.5lbs of steak for that. A butcher would be fucking awesome to have around.

I disagree. Go to a McDonalds and look at the clientele. Fat, uneducated, stupid people eating shit food.

Also, McDonalds is neither tasty nor satisfying. Their burgers have the texture of a block of TVP and the flavor of memory foam.

Riboflavin is vitamin B2
Thiamine mononitrate is vitamin B1
Niacin is B3
Cyanacobalamin is vitamin B12

Stop using big words to scare people you stupid cuck.

He's that insane poster who thinks vitamins are bad for you. Just let him rage in his corner, there's no point trying to argue with schizophrenia. Even if you argue him to a standstill, his paranoid mind will only accuse you of being a vitamin industry rep.

>synthetic chemical wheat additives
what? most pasta on the market is basically just fucking flour

repeat after me:

MUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH NATURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NATURRR GUD HUMAN BAD

NATURRR GUD HUMAN BAD

NATURRR GUD HUMAN BAD

No wonder he's fucked in the head, he must eat McDonalds on a daily basis.

and dihydrogen monoxide accelerates corrosion and can cause suffocation, you should stop consuming that forever

I eat there because it's the only place open on the food court before I start my workday. Egg bagels rock.

>I disagree. Go to a McDonalds and look at the clientele.

Here in Europe the people that go there look normal. McDonald's are everywhere often at rail stations and shopping streets and they market themselves as trendy.

Tulsa is full of niggers. Much of Dallas is also.

European McDonalds do not sell the same products as American McDonalds. In America, the McDonalds sell much lower quality food. I've eaten at McDonalds in Italy and in the US, and the quality difference is staggering. That being said, the quality of McDonalds in Europe still does not make it high quality food, it's just fashioned out of higher quality ingredients by people who aren't as stupid as the 30 year old highschool dropouts they have working in the American chains.

McDonalds are trying to market themselves as trendy in the states too, but nobody except the retarded lardbags are buying it.

Italian McDonald's, home of the Nutella burger. So chic, so sophisticated!

I'll be enjoying my unenriched wheat while you fail to understand the difference between food and chemical slew.

Pasta water literally catches on fire these days.
That's just life right?

Forget about the countries that ban this shit and have no malnutrition to speak of.
Forget the thousands of years of human history that come before the existence of these additives.

I bet you post on /x/ Illuminati threads about how they're trying to kill us all and then turn around and defiantly refuse to believe that there could actually be poison in your food, meanwhile defending the people who distribute it.

No one's using big chemical names to scare people and this isn't my fucking research for the last time.
The national fire protection association chemical rankings say that 5 of those things are hazardous to humans.
I don't give a fuck that you want to call me retarded and deny blatant fact, or the gold standard of identifying chemical dangers.
I just want you to realize how fucking stupid you are for suggesting this is my research, or making shit up like these are my delusions.

It's on every fucking chemical website. You're just so ready to jump on people's asses that you can't fucking use google.
I've never had any rational person disagree with me because they understand that I wasn't the one that said this shit, I was just the one who pandered to your lazy demeanor and related it to you.

Go fuck yourself and find a chemical website afterwards, retard.

There is no harm. Please link some peer reviewed studies.

Holy shit you are stupid

>ground formed paste of "unenriched wheat"
>food
Enjoy your "food."
You can call it pasta or whatever but it's just some formed goop made of who knows what. I'll stick to actual food.

Either eat whole wheat berries or fuck off with your bullshit.

Go fuck yourself and your Italian fireman's spaghetti night industry bullshit, retard.

I might actually eat here instead of wendy's
actually fuck that, wendy's is still better 1000 different ways

Oh for Christ's sake, eating McDonalds once in a while won't kill you.

>NOAA.gov
>government website
>all the chemicals are listed as harmful to humans
>still can't use Google

I'm being serious, searching the internet is an infantile skill and I've come to the conclusion that you haven't learned to do so yet.

I wouldn't bet on it

I went through this yesterday with you. Nothing is wrong with B vitamins. The only harm is lack of B vitamins. Why would you link an oceanic and atmospheric website? Lack of B vitamins is detrimental to the nervous system, which you clearly suffer from.

>Water is a chemical
>Water is therefore not healthy

I hate you so much

yo does freezing really affect the texture of meat? I buy meat in bulk and keep it in the freezer

And Bongs think Americans are retarded...

Fucking hell dude you people delude yourself into shilling for the fda.

cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20419

Obviously a dangerous chemical, why do we eat thousands of percents of this shit per day?

YOU STILL CAN'T FUCKING USE GOOGLE
FUCK OFF.

>pasta water catches on fire

B-but you need that stuff to survive user-kun!

Holy shit. Wheat, starch and water do not cause fires.
There are chemicals in your food.
It says so right on the box.
Sorry you guys can't read.

Yes, every ingredient is of the same quality.

Incoming rotten meat scandals

I said it wasn't high quality food. You really only find them near highways and tourists.

You can poison yourself with water and the sun gives you cancer. Please link me a study claiming that these vitamins in the amounts that they apprear in food are dangerous.

You realize that the amounts required to get those results are much, much higher than in food, right? It's like saying you're gonna rust if you eat iron in leafy greens.

I can get two hamgburgers for 3 bucks in europe. thats a cheap lunch for me.

/thread

Frozen is actually fresher than 'fresh'

Bacteria has more time to grow on a patty that isn't frozen straight out of the factory.

For me

It's the mcchicken

>I eat at McDs because it's not going to give me the shits
I don't eat at McDonald's because it will Gove me the shirts.
Retards can not into hygiene.

I just want the dollar menu back. How the fuck am I supposed to load up on shitty ass fast food when even the shittiest options are pricey for what you get?

I love McDonalds Yay