he frequents Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

marcussamuelsson.com/recipe/delicious-asparagus-lasagna-recipe
youtube.com/watch?v=8dH-vBtd7Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd like meatloaf please.

luvubby

are you sure he is gay too?

make period soup,every men likes period soup.

Three course meme supreme

entree: ???
main course: spaghetti carbonara with kvass
dessert: mirror cake

wow is it really you??

not gay

this is serious.

We have similar tastes in food but I'm not sure what would be romantic or at least an appropriate meme dish rather than 'go 'za or mcchicken

LOL no but meat loaf is a safe bet. Just make sure your salad is kickass and you make garlic mashed potatoes from scratch.

That's the easiest way to my heart, shit a gay guy could cook that and I'd like him have me.

Anyway, good look OP! Hope everything works out!

Any food with beef or a steak.
Remember the booze/beer, his not into wine.
And you will have a lovely evening/night

Steak. Rare.

Veeky Forums is a women's board, user, her boyfriend is probably like the only dude on here.

Alright fine.

I dunno about romantic but something baked is usually a good bet.
It fills your home with delicious food smells and gets that foodboner sprung in anticipation.

Women aren't autistic enough to spam Jack threads all day.

> entree: ???
tendies

women are also not autistic enough for McChicken Sandwich posting

so clearly her guy's responsible for all those threads.

OP, tell him to stop posting them

lol no.

He also shares food gore w/ me and tells me he made it for me. great guy

Love potion :3

McChicken and 'go 'za

Make him a blowjob

>Begin dating this cute girl in senior year of college
>Invites me over for a home-cooked dinner one night
>"user, I know you're Italian, so I made you an Italian meal!"
>Italian last name and 3 generations removed, but whatever, she's sweet
>Serves a salad, rigatoni with sauce and meatballs, and bread
>Bread, sauce, meatballs are homemade
>Dig in
>The sauce was watery and pretty salty
>The bread is under-cooked somewhat
>The meatballs are a bit tough and kinda bland
>Finish eating
>"So, how did I do, user? I want you to be completely honest."
>Tell her exactly what I typed a few lines ago
>Hurt look in her eyes
>Her lip actually starts quivering
>Realize I fucked up and gotta save this somehow
>Look at my empty plates for a way out
>"But you make a mean salad."
>We break it off a few days later

kek but no

It's a crush, I'm not lusting after him like that

This is good

For me it's the McChicken, the best fastfood sandwich.

He doesn't eat at McDonald's

Make him one of those jiggly sex cakes they make in Japan. Or turbo fluffy panclocks

Make him a hug and a warm smile while you two cuddle on the couch and watch a movie then

Then get rid of that boy and get a man.

That sounds good, I think he he likes Japanese styled foods

I wish, circumstances prevent that from happening but that sounds so good ; n ;

Rice cooker panclocks with thick bacon and hash browns. Breakfast for dinner is hard to fuck up.

Ask what he likes.

Make that.

I would make him some pasta alfredo with garlic butter shrimp and parmesan cheese

I kek'd.

He said he loves lasagna, what should I serve with it and not fuck it up???

It's pretty heavy, so I'd serve it with something light like a fresh, simple salad with a vinaigrette. Likewise for the drink, unless he/you favor red wine.

Or you could make it a cute dinner-date thing by asking him to make a side to compliment.

You're dating Garfielf?!

marcussamuelsson.com/recipe/delicious-asparagus-lasagna-recipe I can swear by this recipe.

Sides? Grab some rosemary bread, bake it in the oven for 10 minutes and brush with a little virgin olive oil when you're ready to eat. Salads are retard proof, just buy a bag, toss in some diced red onions and roma tomatoes, drizzle with vinaigrette.

>Or you could make it a cute dinner-date thing by asking him to make a side to compliment.

This is good.

Thanks!!! he will love it

Glad we helped, OP. Now go and win his heart.

Enough garlic bread to make your pussy a no fly zone for vampires

>a gay guy could cook that
I wish this were true

Make sure to ask if there's anything he hates or if he has any dietary restrictions!

I wouldn't eat it, I have baaaad past experiences with that

hey I have a penis too

I claim you as my husbando, I hope you like blueberry icing ramen and salmonella cause that's all you're getting from Veeky Forums

Methamphetamine

...can I just do the cooking myself

Nothing is cuter than a girl who will bake cookies for you. If you're gay and it's a gay dude then just ask if he wants to plow

>not wanting a cute subby housewife homo

Wow gay.

>not being the subby girly boy
What a fag

>user wouldn't endure a little healthy daily food poisoning for the sake of true love
disgusting, I change my mind

Whatever you make just be sure it's not quickly digested.
You don't want poop dick when the two of you have gay anal sex.

that's my fetish

We can't ALL be subby girlboys, who would we all submit to?
Women?

That's gay.

am I being bullied
is this bullying

>who would we submit to
Obviously to big strong men

So, cookies for dessert! I'll ask him if he likes cookies tonight.

agen, no dick to get poopdick on.

Cookies, Netflix, and chill.

Don't forget the milk if you make chocolate chip!

most girls are too busy worrying about their looks and social circles to be cancerous shitposters

At least stick a sharpy up his pooper.

Try and get him into pegging.

You dodged a bullet. Someone who asks for honest criticism but cant take it is just going to be a problem down the line when you're constantly having to dance around her feelings.

Hahahaa, no no no. my one true wish is that he reads this thread to know that I've got a crush on him

Warm cookies, definitely. Netflix for sure! Milk... maybe...

>won't slob his knob
>won't stick it up his pooper

Looks like you've only got one course of action left:
youtube.com/watch?v=8dH-vBtd7Rs

McChicken cut into 8 slices with a 'go 'za dip and some sriracha-topped bacon strips and dinosaur nuggets on the side

Sounds good but should I cook it in a cast-iron skillet?

Female here, you'd be surprised.

I'll do it.

Make him whatever he likes the best, also look up tips to improve the recipe so it's not just bland (insert food item here).

My man is addicted to steak because he never had it growing up, so whenever I want to do something special I cook a damn good rare-medrare steak. Usually make it with home made garlic mashed taters.
Think steak dinner is too generic? Steak and cheesy potato hand pies are a good, cute alternative. They take some time, but theyre pretty simple to make well if you have a cheap cut of lean flank or flat iron steak. Plus it makes you look fancy, and like you know what youre doing if you do it all from scratch.

OP this could be me, what is this guy's name?

Goddamn that sounds good.
I just don't want it to be cliche.

what's your name or your internet alias?

Dont fall for it OP. Hes going to pretend to be whatever name you says.
You should ask what HIS name is

Yep, I did. If he doesn't answer, I'm assuming it's fake

My first name begins with an A.

If your first real name starts with A then nahh, you're not a match.

If your internet Alias starts with an A, you're on the right track

Wait, now it's starting to sound like it really is me. Are you the girl from Scotland?

Nahh, I'm from the US of A.

Sorry ; - ;

Lasagna?

That's retarded easy. Look up a Gordon Ramsay recipe for it. I agree with most of what he does in that department when watching him prepare it.

As far as sides, males don't care about sexy. I bet this is a rice pilaf from the box type of guy. I'm not kidding at all.

Not him but whatever you do, don't talk about astrology. That is weaponized dick softener to most dudes.

Does spinach go well with lasagna?? I don't think he likes spinach actually.... what greens go well with lasagna?

Lmao, this post is so dumb. What made you think she was gonna talk about astrology?

Really?? Why?

Read the post I replied to wrong. Or right, who knows.

Well maybe he's had experiences with girls talking to him about astrology.

Meh, it's not that bad really. Pretty much every girl I've ever asked has basically admitted they believe it while at the same time denying it because they're embarrassed. It's only a turn off if you take it really seriously (which clearly you do if you'd bring it up on a first date).

Actually I've always wondered why only girls believe in that crap, why is it that like 99% of girls and only 1% of men believe in it?

Most guys get extremely annoyed by it. I mean, are you trying to attract him or not?

Anyways, it's hard to pick a side for lasagna in the US and it's almost always 1. some sort of vegetable and 2. green salad with a choice of dressing. This is going by midwestern standards that honestly, work.

You could always shit test him to see if he likes you. This is coming from a male who's seen that. If he really likes you, he's going to make an attempt at the vegetable side dish no matter what it is. Or else he's just really good with his vegetables.

Make a nice spinach salad with strawberries.

You could honestly describe this guy and the region he's from without revealing too much. If he's from where I'm from (lasagna makes it likely), it goes without saying that he's from my region or close.

Then you can avoid pic related or some pg-13 iteration of it you're imagining.

>Implying op didn't go through all this specifically to reenact this scene

Well, I don't necessarily understand the question in that sense. I mean, if he really likes her then she could cook a bat wing served on a pile of shit.

>browses Veeky Forums

Which means literally nothing unless he's actually very good at cooking and she's not. Which would be about average for people 18-30. If she doesn't measure up, and this guy is adept. He'll be impressed that she made the effort.

Firstly this is a cooking board not a making sandwich board and secondly there are no women on Veeky Forums apart from this fat slag who's only here to get dicked.

What like? A restraining order? Both to fat the cuddle? What?

Make some sketti and cum on it

Well, first of all, *too

Secondly, I'm not there right now. He lives in another state. I thought you were implying that's what I should do, I'm likely mistaken though.

You really think that?

Oh boy are you wrong. The number of males who can effectively cook vs females has gone overwhelmingly towards men since the mid-90's. I mean, I like discussing this stuff with women who can do it as well but you are off the rocker if you think cooking is still dominated by women.

He said Veeky Forums, not cooking in general. Nobody here knows how to cook.

FOR ME

user said Veeky Forums is dominated by women, not cooking itself

Just get him 10 pint cans of Stella. If any bird got me ten pints of Stella I'd be well happy, even if she was a munter.
I'd sit down watch TV and down a good 4-5 while she finishes dinner and in this tipsy state i could eat any slop she dishes up, retire back to the TV for a few more tins ready to hang out the back off what is most likely a fatty.

Not to my knowledge. Unless I've been under a ruse for a great deal of time. Then again, I typically go to to be...oh..

I still think it's a male dominated board. I did share my enchilada recipe and again...oh...

The thing is, they might have absorbed enough of the culture to fool me. Openly admitting that somebody is female creates a big red flag and hence this thread. What if, they've been doing it this whole time. Clever girl....

Actually, to add to that- we'd have given our recipes and such freely for the most part. Stop treating us like other women.

I guess we answered the age old question of can you just be friends with the opposite sex.
No, we'd stab eachother even (especially) if we had anonymity as an inbetween.