Nostalgia Thread

Nostalgia Thread.

Post what you miss

decent (cute or gimmick) toys in kinder surprise eggs. To hell with this current keychain bullshit.

I remember this stuff it was legit better than normal Sprite

>tfw they will never come with cast figurines again

american children can never understand this feel

let's stop using quality chicken tenderloin when we can just bread some breast meat and retards will eat it anyways

my list so far

Chicken tenderloins are tiny. Chicken "tenders" are just cuts of breast meat.

I learned how to make these at home in 2005

You can still get this at Mc Donalds in south east ohio.

Guernsey County here, which McDonald's?

I feel like once you see one of these threads, you've seen them alll.

I mean... it's just a vanilla pudding pie with the glaze tinted green, but I can't even find normal ones anymore.

Just make one. Buy vanilla pudding (green food coloring if you want). Frozen pastry crust. Bake.

It's not the same. It probably tastes better, but it's not the same.

>but it's not the same.

Nothing will ever match fond childhood memories. Even if you could time-warp yourself back and buy the exact same thing you had as a kid it will never "be the same".

Make something similar (ideally with some friends who remember those too) and relive your childhood experience that way.

sheeeeit

O yea...

You will lose.

I really miss 3D chips.

Habanero doritos
Gave me the fire poops.
Worth it. So damn good.

>banana flavor in mass produced candy/snacks
sounds horrible

peanut butter with Oreo biscuit layer on bottom > cookie crumbs mixed together inside peanut butter
Try proving me wrong. While I am glad Reese's is *somewhat* bringing crunchy cookie cups back into the light, I just don't think they'll be as successful as the original 90s version.

IIRC they brought back one of those flavors for a while back in the summer. Pretty sure it's becoming a seasonal thing now, since they did the same thing around 2015-ish.

What the fuck are those? Never seen them before, born in '94.

oh fuck. I lost, I forgot about this shit till now.
I also havent seen the Yoo Hoo knock off "Chocolate Soldier" in about 20 years.

same thing i always post, pinky

My nigga! I miss the key lime desu.

been spendin most our lives
livin in a mickey's paradise

Yabba Dabba Doo Orange sherbet pop 100%

These things were really fucking sticky and got everywhere, but they were great.

FFFFUUUUU THIS WAS AMAZING

reddit

You're getting ripped off then.

Proper chicken tenders from a restaurant should be only tenderloin.

>Prepared with the same attention to freshness and quality as our Family Size Pizza...so it's just as delicious!

What did they mean by this?

Anyone remember dewritos?

You guys remember nutter butters?

they sell those in my area (central pa); i hadn't seen them since i was an elementary school kid

I'm not even that big of a cereal or Pokèmon fan, but this stuff was legit delicious. I heard the Pac-Man cereal and canned pasta was good for it's time too.

nutter butters ain't got shit on these.

This is a Bloomer brand honeycomb chip made right here in Zanesville, Ohio. It was only my #2 favorite, edged out by the peanut butter log. Many candy companies make an essentially identical peanut butter log but there are no honeycomb chips as good as these.

I also want to know where. I always thought McPizza was pretty tasty. Could go for a nostalgia drive.

They still sell them in Kansas. I should know: I ate like ten last time someone brought a pack to work.

I post this in every one of these threads and some user always tries to tell me how to make it at home but it's never the same ;_;

What the fuck is this? How do you make it?

I haven't found the others, but I can still find tropical sprite at local gas stations.

i'm pretty sure nobody knows how coca cola co sourced the coffee. reviewers from the era mentioned a hazelnut aftertaste.
also the international version used different sweeteners to the murrican

This, fuck. The toys are fucking terrible now.

I'd rather get the shitty puzzles

I miss when cadburys wasn't owned by foreign ((merchants)) back when it used to have real cane sugar in its products and actual chocolate. It feels like everything is slowly turning in to cheap mass produced shit only retarded normies buy.

Not him, but this is wise advice

KS fag here, we still got them fgt

The Red version was pretty good too desu

Oh man, I once found a clump of flavor powder at the bottom of the bag. It was intense.

They're sort of an ancient commercial form of bubble tea.

Discontinued McDonalds burger, costs 10% more than a cheeseburger, but was really tasty.

Speaking of McDonalds, I remember eating a dessert with caramel and biscuits in Canada about 9 years ago. It was abso-fucking-lutely fantastic, but somehow I can't track it down in Google. If you have a picture of that, or its name, I'd be very grateful.

>born in 94
>shocked he dosnt know something

Hi /r/ck/ Rick and Morty sure got me nostalgic for that Mcdonalds TM Mulan Szechuan sauce.

THAT FUCKING SAUCE NEEDS TO COME BACK JUST BECAUSE OF THE EPISODE.

SHONEYS TOO

Theres already a petition online.

FUCK YES. I'd totally forgotten about these.

This image was posted yesterday before the episode came on, same filename even. I refuse to believe this was a coincidence.

FUCK
LOST
I remember vividly the first time I bought one for some reason. It was fucking good.

anyone remember the name of this sweet from the UK? It was like sort gummy but not really, it came all coiled up and it had a wrapper with a comic on it that it was spiraled up with. The tv advert for it had fruit going around and then they get flattened. It came in fruit flavours and it was sort of like a flat rectangle that had been spiralled around.

this

cadbury is just disgustingly sweet brown coloured sugar paste now

I found 3 of these in my garage. Im tempted to drink them

Apparently birch beer is a regional thing. I can't even find a root beer where I am.

>birch beer
why not just birch juice? it's already both tasty and healthy

my nigga

Come to Newfoundland, everywhere here has birch beer

watch out we got an oldfag here!

random dorito thought: when i was a kid i thought you could sort of judge a dude by his favorite snack, like , the kids who liked cheesy shit and doritos were often kids who can eat snacks every day because their parents are trash and it "makes sense" its their choice snack since the taste is brutishly in your face and it's sticky and messy as fuck and these kids were the kind who didn't have to take a bath every night so you could see some coloring on their fingers sometimes when they did a poor job at aggressively licking and sucking their fingers clean. plain chips is aristoi snack.

Fruit winders mate still around in shops now you can get two flavors in one roll too.

It's still up, doofus

Fruit Winders. They're still common but it's two thin strips now instead of one big one. Look in Asda.

Mcdonald's Spanish Omelet Bagel

Best breakfast sandwich they've ever had. Strangely now I can hardly find any info/references to it even though they sold it just a few years ago

You bastard. I wanted to forget how good these were.

>the qyest

what did they mean by this

pls come back
and the hot version

shit i remember having something like this i wonder if it was from a kinderegg, i think it was made of lead